SEAT Ibiza Hatchback1.0 TSI 95 FR Sport 5 Doors
- 18" Performance Machined Alloy Wheels In Black And Grey
- Electronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsPerimeter Alarm And Interior Monitoring With Backup Horn And Tow Away ProtectionRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All 3 Rear SeatsAbsActive Front HeadrestsChild Locks On Rear DoorsElectronic Stability ControlEnergy Recovery SystemFront Assist Forward Collision Warning And Autonomous Emergency BrakingFront Driver And Passenger Side Airbags With Curtain Airbag And Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Hold ControlMulti-Collision BrakingSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTiredness Recognition SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAmbient Interior LightingChrome Detailing And Black HeadliningComfort SeatsDual Zone Climate Control With Combination FilterFront Courtesy LightsFront Cupholders X 2Front Reading LightsGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeight Adjustable Front And Rear Headrests (Five)Height Adjustable Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Air Vent SurroundsIlluminated BootInstrument Lighting With Brightness ControlIsofixLeather Multifunction Flat Bottomed Sports Steering WheelMicrosuede Cloth UpholsteryPassenger SunvisorSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Pockets On Back Of Front SeatsSunvisors With Mirror And Driver Side Card Holder
- Anti Theft Roof AntennaAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBlack Door MirrorsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBrilliant Black Window SurroundsDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Headlight AdjustmentElectric Rear WindowsFront/Rear Fog LightsFull Led Automatic Headlights With Dynamic Headlight Range Control, Coming And Leaving Home, Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With Fr Twin ExhaustsRear WiperThird Brake Light
- Auxiliary Input SocketRadio/Mp3 PlayerSd Card SlotSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Sports Suspension
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning Buzzer10" Digital Cockpit9.2" Touchscreen Navigation System With Type C Usb Socket, Voice Control And Dab/Am/Fm RadioAuto Start And Stop SystemBluetooth Audio Streaming With Handsfree SystemDigital ClockE-CallFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Wireless Apple Carplay, Google Android Auto + Usb Type C Cable For Apple And Android DevicesLane AssistLow Fuel Warning LightOutside Temperature GaugePower SteeringSeat Connect With Safety, Service, Remote And OnlineSeat Drive Profiles And Eco FunctionSeat Logo Boot ReleaseSpeed LimiterTrip Computer
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.041ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb126 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh133 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel126 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High130Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High109Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low160Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium121
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCompression Ratio11.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)76.4 mmEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears5 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb51.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh47.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel51.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High49.6Wltp - Mpg - High58.9Wltp - Mpg - Low40.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium53.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power95Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTsi 95Coin SeriesFr SportGeneration Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %83Ncap Child Occupant Protection %82Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %66Ncap Safety Assist %70Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)11 secEngine Power - Bhp95 bhpEngine Power - Kw70 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft129 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg17.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm175 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed116 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/40 R18Tyre Size Rear215/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StylePerformanceWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1447 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4059 mmWheelbase2564 mmWidth1780 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresGross Vehicle Weight1660 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)355 litresMax. Loading Weight591 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked570 kgMinimum Kerbweight1069 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the SEAT Ibiza a good car?
It’s sometimes dismissed as a ‘cheaper Polo’ (as though that’s a bad thing) but the Ibiza really has a character of its own compared to all the other Volkswagen Group small hatchbacks with which it shares parts. It’s probably the most interesting one to drive, almost certainly the most interesting one to look at, and doesn’t lose any of their practicality.Is a SEAT Ibiza a suitable first car?
The Ibiza would make a great first car. For a start its very simple range structure (and lack of options) mean it’s easy to understand what you’re getting. Mainly though, it’s very stylish and fun to drive, while being frugal with it. The 1.0 MPI petrol engine is the most economical on paper, but in reality the 1.0 TSI turbo fares just as well. You can expect 50mpg from both. Plus insurance rates are low and the Ibiza was rated five-star safe by Euro NCAP.Is the SEAT Ibiza well-equipped?
Quite a few trim levels with the Ibiza, which is partly because there are no options aside from metallic paint, which is free to choose. Starting at SE trim, all cars get 15-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, Bluetooth audio, a touchscreen infotainment setup and a decent amount of safety stuff, including tiredness recognition and automatic emergency braking. As with all SEATs, the trim hierarchy splits into ‘sporty’ FR models, including bigger wheels and styling tweaks, and ‘luxurious’ versions called Xcellence. They get dual-zone climate control and keyless entry, among other things.Is the SEAT Ibiza practical?
The sharply creased styling of the Ibiza is deceptive because this is a practical car, as small hatchbacks go. There’s lots of legroom for 5 adults - unless you’re the middle rear passenger, but that’s normal - and the 355-litre boot space isn’t far off what you’d find in the bigger Volkswagen Golf, at 380. The boot has a couple of bag hooks to stop your shopping rolling around, the cabin has plenty of storage holes, and the rear seatbacks fold down to liberate a huge 1165 litres of cargo volume.Is the SEAT Ibiza reliable?
SEAT has for years offered Volkswagen Group build quality but with a little more style and at a more affordable price. And so despite the Ibiza being a very cost-effective small hatchback, it’s built using basically the same parts you’ll find in a Volkswagen Polo. This Ibiza - the 5th since 1984 - has proven very reliable to date, with few owners reporting problems in reliability surveys.