SEAT Leon Hatchback1.5 TSI EVO FR Sport 5 Doors
- Digital CockpitE-CallFour X Usb Type C PortsFront Assist With Forward Collision Warning Braking Reaction To Vehicles, Pedestrians And CyclistsFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Wireless Apple Carplay And Wired Google Android AutoLane AssistLockable TailgatePark Assist (Inc Front/Rear Parking Sensors)Power Assisted Speed Sensitive Electro-Mechanical SteeringRpm, Trip Computer, Outside Temp Gauge, Instrument Light Brightness, Low Fuel Warning Light, Lights On Reminder, Gearshift IndicatorSeat Drive Profile With 4 Modes (Eco/Normal/Sport/Individual), Throttle ResponseService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative Braking
- Sports SuspensionXds Electronic Differential Lock And Dynamic Traction Support
- 7 SpeakersAuxiliary Input Socket
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDark Tinted Rear WindowsDoor Mirror Led Indicator LightsDynamic Headlight Range ControlElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With MemoryElectric Front/Rear WindowsFr Sports BumperIlluminated Front Door SillLed Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionLed Headlights With Dynamic Turn Signals, Led Tail Lights And Rear Fog Lights With Rear Coast To Coast LightingRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSeparate Daytime Running Light With Automatic Headlight Control And Coming Home FeatureThird Brake LightWelcome Light Silhouette From Exterior Mirrors
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Rear Bench Seat With ArmrestAmbient Lighting With Glovebox, Footwell And Single MonocolourBlack HeadliningDust/Pollen FilterElectric Driver Lumbar Support + Passenger Manual Lumbar SupportFolding Boot CoverFront And Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsFront And Rear Reading Lights X 4Front Centre ArmrestFront Seatback Storage PocketsHeated Front SeatsHeated Leather Steering Wheel With Leather GearstickHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelInterior Wraparound Lighting (Fr)Isofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLuggage Tie-Down HooksMicrosuede Cloth UpholsteryPower Driver Seat With Memory And Manual Height Adjustable Passenger SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Covered Illuminated MirrorThree Zone Climate ControlTool Kit
- Media System Plus With Navigation - Leon
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsBrake Control System - Esc And Brake BoosterChild Proof Door LocksDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De-Activation, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeExtended Safety System - Seat Belt Tensioner, Window Closure And Hazard LightsHill Hold ControlRear Disc BrakesSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTiredness Recognition System, Driver Alert SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionKessy Go (Keyless Start)Locking Wheel BoltsWireless Phone Charging
- Chrome Interior Detailing
- 18" Performance Machined Alloy Wheels With 92Y Tyres
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.026ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb130 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh139 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel130 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High131Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High111Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low173Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium127
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1498 ccCompression Ratio12.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)85.9 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb49.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh45.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel49.6Wltp - Mpg - Extra High48.7Wltp - Mpg - High57.6Wltp - Mpg - Low37.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium50.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power130Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTsi EvoCoin SeriesFr SportGeneration Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %92Ncap Child Occupant Protection %88Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %80Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.4 secEngine Power - Bhp130 bhpEngine Power - Kw96 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft148 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg20.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm200 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1400 rpmTop Speed129 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StylePerformanceWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1442 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4368 mmWheelbase2684 mmWidth1799 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresGross Vehicle Weight1850 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresMax. Loading Weight609 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked650 kgMinimum Kerbweight1241 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the SEAT Leon a good car?
A very good one, arguably the best blend of driving fun, practicality and value of all the Volkswagen Group family hatchbacks: VW Golf, Skoda Octavia, Audi A3. Build quality is very good and while it’s not as large as the Octavia, nor as outright techy as the Audi A3, it’s extremely stylish and will suit family buyers down to a tee - especially those who enjoy driving a bit too.What engines does the SEAT Leon come with?
A wide range with something for most people, starting with a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine with 110hp that returns 51.5mpg. If you want maximum fuel economy (and you’re doing bigger mileage) there’s a 115hp 2.0-litre diesel with a 65.8mpg rating, as well as a petrol-electric hybrid whose official claimed economy is 243.3mpg. Expect a quarter of that in real life, but the tax breaks are great. The 1.5 and 2.0 TSI petrol engines are brilliant, with power ranging from 130hp to 190hp and a real world 35-40mpg return.Is the SEAT Leon well-equipped?
SEAT majors on style and technology as a brand and so you get plenty of equipment even with a standard SE spec car. Very few optional extras to choose from too - even metallic paint is free. SE cars get a touchscreen infotainment setup and alloy wheels, but for the best Leon experience we suggest SE Dynamic, which is on bigger 17-inch alloys, has a larger central touchscreen, a digital instrument display and parking sensors at all four corners. FR spec adds sporty styling touches.Is the SEAT Leon practical?
While a family hatchback like the Leon can’t compete with a tall crossover such as SEAT’s very own Ateca for outright space, the Leon is one of the most practical and flexible cars of its type. The 380-litre boot is an unusual shape - the wheel arches cut into the sides - but the car comes as standard with a central ski hatch, a split-folding rear bench and bag hooks. A relatively long wheelbase means legroom is decent too, and there's an estate version if you need more boot room.Is the SEAT Leon reliable?
Today’s Leon is built in SEAT’s Martorell factory in Spain but using a chassis and parts that are very widespread throughout Volkswagen Group models, including the Volkswagen Golf, Skoda Octavia and Audi A3. That extends to the engines too, and so owners of the previous Leon models have always enjoyed above average reliability. This model is new so there isn’t much data, but we expect an improvement.