SEAT Leon Hatchback1.5 TSI EVO SE Dynamic 5 Doors
- 17" Dynamic Tri-Spoke Alloy Wheels With 91W Tyres
- Chrome Interior Detailing
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionKessy Go (Keyless Start)Locking Wheel Bolts
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsBrake Control System - Esc And Brake BoosterChild Proof Door LocksDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De-Activation, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeExtended Safety System - Seat Belt Tensioner, Window Closure And Hazard LightsHill Hold ControlRear Disc BrakesSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTiredness Recognition System, Driver Alert SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Media System Plus With Navigation - Leon
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Rear Bench SeatDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Manual Seat Height AdjustmentDust/Pollen FilterFolding Boot CoverFront And Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsFront And Rear Reading Lights X 4Front Centre ArmrestFront Seatback Storage PocketsGrey HeadliningHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Glove Box Interior LightingIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLeather Flat Bottomed, Perforated Steering Wheel And Leather GearstickLuggage Tie-Down HooksSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With MirrorThree Zone Climate ControlTool KitTwo Tone Cloth Upholstery
- Body Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Exterior Mirrors With Integrated Led IndicatorsDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsLed Front Fog LampsLed Headlights And Led Tail LightsLed Rear Fog LampManual Dimming Rear View MirrorRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSeparate Daytime Running Light With Automatic Headlight ControlThird Brake Light
- 7 SpeakersAuxiliary Input Socket
- Standard SuspensionXds Electronic Differential Lock And Dynamic Traction Support
- Cruise Control With Speed LimiterDigital CockpitE-CallFour X Usb Type C PortsFront Assist With Forward Collision Warning Braking Reaction To Vehicles, Pedestrians And CyclistsFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Wireless Apple Carplay And Wired Google Android AutoLane AssistLockable TailgatePark Assist (Inc Front/Rear Parking Sensors)Power Assisted Speed Sensitive Electro-Mechanical SteeringRear View CameraRpm, Trip Computer, Outside Temp Gauge, Instrument Light Brightness, Low Fuel Warning Light, Lights On Reminder, Gearshift IndicatorService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative Braking
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.026ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb129 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh139 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel129 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High130Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High110Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low172Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium126
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1498 ccCompression Ratio12.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)85.9 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb49.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh45.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel49.6Wltp - Mpg - Extra High48.7Wltp - Mpg - High57.6Wltp - Mpg - Low37.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium51.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power130Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTsi EvoCoin SeriesSe DynamicGeneration Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %92Ncap Child Occupant Protection %88Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %80Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.5 secEngine Power - Bhp130 bhpEngine Power - Kw96 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft148 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg20.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm200 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1400 rpmTop Speed129 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDynamic Tri-SpokeWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1456 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4368 mmWheelbase2686 mmWidth1799 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresGross Vehicle Weight1850 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresMax. Loading Weight609 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked650 kgMinimum Kerbweight1241 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the SEAT Ibiza a good car?
It’s sometimes dismissed as a ‘cheaper Polo’ (as though that’s a bad thing) but the Ibiza really has a character of its own compared to all the other Volkswagen Group small hatchbacks with which it shares parts. It’s probably the most interesting one to drive, almost certainly the most interesting one to look at, and doesn’t lose any of their practicality.Is a SEAT Ibiza a suitable first car?
The Ibiza would make a great first car. For a start its very simple range structure (and lack of options) mean it’s easy to understand what you’re getting. Mainly though, it’s very stylish and fun to drive, while being frugal with it. The 1.0 MPI petrol engine is the most economical on paper, but in reality the 1.0 TSI turbo fares just as well. You can expect 50mpg from both. Plus insurance rates are low and the Ibiza was rated five-star safe by Euro NCAP.Is the SEAT Ibiza well-equipped?
Quite a few trim levels with the Ibiza, which is partly because there are no options aside from metallic paint, which is free to choose. Starting at SE trim, all cars get 15-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, Bluetooth audio, a touchscreen infotainment setup and a decent amount of safety stuff, including tiredness recognition and automatic emergency braking. As with all SEATs, the trim hierarchy splits into ‘sporty’ FR models, including bigger wheels and styling tweaks, and ‘luxurious’ versions called Xcellence. They get dual-zone climate control and keyless entry, among other things.Is the SEAT Ibiza practical?
The sharply creased styling of the Ibiza is deceptive because this is a practical car, as small hatchbacks go. There’s lots of legroom for 5 adults - unless you’re the middle rear passenger, but that’s normal - and the 355-litre boot space isn’t far off what you’d find in the bigger Volkswagen Golf, at 380. The boot has a couple of bag hooks to stop your shopping rolling around, the cabin has plenty of storage holes, and the rear seatbacks fold down to liberate a huge 1165 litres of cargo volume.Is the SEAT Ibiza reliable?
SEAT has for years offered Volkswagen Group build quality but with a little more style and at a more affordable price. And so despite the Ibiza being a very cost-effective small hatchback, it’s built using basically the same parts you’ll find in a Volkswagen Polo. This Ibiza - the 5th since 1984 - has proven very reliable to date, with few owners reporting problems in reliability surveys.