SEAT Tarraco Estate2.0 TDI Xcellence Lux 5 Doors DSG
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning Buzzer10.25" Digital CockpitAdaptive Cruise Control With Speed LimiterBluetooth Audio Streaming With Handsfree SystemDigital ClockDigital CockpitE-Call (Emergency Call)Front Assist City Emergency Braking And Pedestrian ProtectionFull Link Wireless Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Apple Car PlayLane AssistLow Fuel Warning LightOutside Temperature GaugePower Assist SteeringRear View CameraRpm CounterSeat Connect With Safety, Serivice, Remote And OnlineSeat Drive Profile-4 Different Modes, Progressive Steering, 4Drive Versions With Off-Road/Snow, Steering Response, Throttle Response, Gear Shifts ModeSelf Parking Functionality (Includes Front And Rear Parking Sensors)Top View CameraTrip ComputerWash Water Level Indicator
- Comfort SuspensionXds Electronic Differential Lock
- Navigation System With 9.2" Colour Touchscreen With Proximity Sensor, 3D Map Display, Dab, Am/Fm Radio, 3 Usb (Type C), Aux-In, 8 Speakers, Sd CardSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Telephone ControlsUsb (Type C) Cable For Apple And Android Compatibility
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlights With Automatic Coming And Leaving Home FunctionAutomatic Headlight AdjustmentBlack Bumpers With Chrome DetailBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Front Grille FrameChrome Roof RailsChrome Window TrimCoast To Coast LightingDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsFront Halogen Fog Lights With Cornering FunctionFuel Door Linked To Central LockingFull Led Headlights With Led Rear LightsHeated Door MirrorsHidden Exhaust PipeIlluminated Aluminium Front Door Sill With Trim LogoLed Daytime Running LightsLed Licence Plate LightingRain Sensing WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeThird Brake LightWelcome Lighting
- 2 Individual 3Rd Row Seats3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Zone Climate ControlAmbient Spot Lighting And Front Footwell IlluminationBlack Interior RoofCentre Armrest In Front With Air Outlet In RearDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With Covered And Illuminated MirrorDriver's Electric Lumbar AdjustmentEasy Fold Rear Seat System - Second And Third RowElectric Driver's Seat With MemoryFolding Table On Front Seat BackrestsForward And Backward Adjustable Seats 2Nd RowFour Cargo Rings In The BootFront CupholdersFront Passenger Seat Lumbar AdjustmentFront Seat Back Storage PocketsGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatIlluminated BootIlluminated GloveboxInstrument Lighting With Brightness ControlIsofix Points In Outer 2Nd Row Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLeather Gear KnobLeather Upholstery With Sports SeatsLeather Wrapped Multifunction Steering WheelLuggage Compartment Floor With Split FunctionMulticolour Ambient Lighting In Front And Rear Door Panels + Led Lights In Interior Door HandlesRear Armrest And Easy Back Seat Release Mechanism From BootRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Boot CoverStorage Compartment In Roof Console For SunglassesStorage Draw Under Front Passenger SeatThree 12V SocketsTool Kit
- Winter Pack - Tarraco Xcellence Lux
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsActive Front Head RestraintsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldElectronic Stability ControlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsHill Hold ControlManual Rear Child LocksSeatbelt Reminders For All SeatsTiredness Recognition SystemTraction ControlTwo Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- AlarmCentral LockingKeyless Enter And Go With Electric Tailgate With Virtual PedalLocking Wheel BoltsPower Locking And Remote Control With Two Foldable Keys And Opening Boot Selector
- Chrome Interior Detailing - Door And Dashboard Decorative Inserts
- 20" Supreme Machined Alloy Wheels 37/1
- Minimum Kerbweight1698 kgGross Vehicle Weight2440 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight742 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)230 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)700 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.9
- Length4735 cmWidth1839 cmWheelbase2790 cmHeight1674 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low38.2WLTP - MPG - Medium51.4WLTP - MPG - High57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.1 secTop Speed122 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT266Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)95.5 mmCC1968 ccCylinders4Number of Valves16Fuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionAutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesXcellence LuxCoin DescriptionTdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %79NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R20Tyre Size Rear235/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleSupreme MachinedAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.029WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL148
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the SEAT Tarraco a good car?The Taracco arguably doesn’t hit the ‘young, vibrant brand’ thing that SEAT likes to give off, but it’s nonetheless a very good car. It’s very versatile, very well equipped, very well priced and drives with a lovely blend of comfort and decent body control; the Tarraco is never ‘sporty’ but nor does it feel like a big, lumbering SUV.Is the SEAT Tarraco 4-wheel drive?Like all crossovers the Tarraco comes as standard with front-wheel drive; it might look like an SUV but the Tarraco isn’t one, really. That said, you can get versions with 4-wheel drive, which give you a little more traction in exchange for a small dip in fuel economy. Called 4Drive, it’s only available with automatic, higher powered models: the 190hp and 245hp versions of the 2.0 TSI petrol model, and the 190hp version of the 2.0 TDI diesel. In the petrol case it means you’ll struggle to hit 30mpg, while 40mpg is achievable in the diesel.Is the SEAT Tarraco well-equipped?Basic Tarraco models, called SE, get 17-inch alloy wheels, a 10-inch digital instrument display (in place of traditional analogue dials), a touchscreen infotainment setup, 3-zone climate control, LED headlamps...the list goes on. Further up the range it splits into ‘sportier’ trims called FR and more ‘luxurious’ ones called Xcellence, packing loads of kit. SEAT continues to match Skoda for value within the Volkswagen Group and the Tarraco is no exception.Is the SEAT Tarraco practical?Very. The Tarraco is the biggest crossover SUV in SEAT’s portfolio, coming with 7 seats as standard and a huge amount of flexibility. With the rearmost (6th and 7th) seats folded flat the boot is, at 230 litres, bigger than those of other 7-seat SUVs, including the Land Rover Discovery Sport and Peugeot 5008. In 5-seat mode there’s 700-litres, which for context is twice the capacity of a Volkswagen Polo’s. It follows that middle row leg space is brilliant, and as standard the middle bench slides back and forth.Is the SEAT Tarraco reliable?The Tarraco has been around for a couple of years now so we can begin to gauge how buyers are finding it. The good news is that it’s fairing well, though that’s not really much surprise given that SEAT is forging a great reputation in general. The Tarraco is closely related to the VW Tiguan, Skoda Kodiaq and SEAT Ateca, which means the parts and the chassis itself are widespread and have been tried and tested many times over.