Skoda Enyaq Iv Coupe195kW 80x Sportline Plus 82kWh 4x4 5 Doors Auto
- 13" Touchscreen DisplayAdaptive Cruise ControlBlind Spot Detection (Bas)Bluetooth SystemDriver Alert SystemE-CallElectrically Operated Tailgate With Kick Activation (Virtual Pedal)Electronic Engine SoundExterior Temperature IndicatorFront And Rear Parking SensorsGesture ControlProgressive SteeringRear View CameraSatellite Navigation SystemSkoda Connect Iv Remote Services With Charging, Air Conditioning And Smart SchedulesSpeed LimiterTravel Assist With Emergency Assist, Lane Assist Plus With Narrow Lane Assist And Urban Evasive Steering SupportVirtual CockpitVoice Control SystemWasher Fluid Level IndicatorWi-Fi HotspotWireless ChargingWireless Smartlink
- 135 Kw Dc Charging6M Mode 3 Cable (32A)Four Wheel DriveShock Absorption In FrontShock Absorption In RearSports Suspension
- 8 SpeakersDab Digital RadioUsb-C Ports (Charging + Data)
- Additional Body Cover On Wheel Arch And Side SillAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Decorative Trims (Including Window And Grille Surround)Body Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesDashboard And Door Moulding Light In Multiple ColoursDoor Mirror MemoryDynamic Headlight Range Control With Cornering Light FunctionElectric Adjustable Heated Folding Door Mirrors With Boarding Spots And Welcome LogoElectric Front And Rear WindowsFront Fog LightsFull Led Matrix Beam Headlights With Variable Light DistributionFull Led Rear Lights With Variable Lighting FunctionsHeadlight WashersHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldHeated Rear WindowHeated Washer NozzlesLed Daytime Running LightsLed Third Brake LightLight Assistant (Coming Home/Tunnel Light)Panoramic SunroofPrivacy Glass And Acoustic Side WindowsRadiator Grille Frame In Gloss BlackRain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerSafety Reflectors On Front And Rear DoorsSkoda Lettering On Tailgate In BlackSports BumpersTow Bar Preparation
- 12V Socket In Boot3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3-Spoke Black Leather Heated Sports Multifunction Steering Wheel With Grey Stitching And Paddles For Recuperation Level Selection4 Foldable Roof Handles With Rear Coat Hooks60:40 Foldable Rear Seat With Sliding Adjustment And Backrest Angle AdjustmentAluminium PedalsBoot LightingCoat Hooks On B PillarDriver's Electric Adjustable Lumbar SupportElectrically Adjustable Driver Seat With Memory FunctionFront And Rear Footwell LightingFront And Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsFront Courtesy LightsFront Reading LightsFront Sport SeatsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front Passenger SeatHigh Centre Console With ArmrestInterior Door Handle Lighting In Front And RearIsofix Child Seat Fittings In Outer Rear Seats With Top TetherIsofix Child Seat Preparation For Front Passenger SeatLaminated Soft-Touch Plastic Knee RestLed Ambient LightingManual Lumbar Support For Front Passenger SeatManual Rear Window BlindManually Adjustable Steering ColumnParcel Shelf - FoldingPollen FilterRear Reading LightsRear Storage CompartmentSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Boot CoverSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTri Zone Climate ControlUmbrella In Door Panel
- Sportline Design Pack With Microsuede/Leather - Enyaq
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + PretensionersAuto Door Release And Activation Of Warning LightsCentral Interaction AirbagCrew Protection AssistDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsEsc (Incl. Abs+Msr+Asr+Eds+Hba+Dsr+Rbs+Mkb)Front And Rear Three Point Safety Belt On All SeatsFront Assist With Assisted Automatic BrakingFront Disc BrakesFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Side Airbags With Curtain AirbagsPower Child LocksRear Drum BrakesSingle Tone HornTailgate Unlocking From OutsideTyre Pressure MonitorVisual And Acoustic Seat Belt ReminderWarning Lights In Front Doors
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionKeyless Entry And Start/Stop System AdvancedRemote Central Locking With Safe System
- Anti-Theft Wheel Bolts ProtectionTyre Repair Kit With Compressor
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh82Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2340Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)780Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.2Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)70Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)36Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw135Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw135Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity77Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh17.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel16.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.6Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.7Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City637Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Teh619Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Tel638Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb518Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh501Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel519Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City396Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Teh384Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Tel396Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb322Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh311Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel323
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression Ratio[Not Available]Cylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power265Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description80XCoin SeriesSportline PlusGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %94Ncap Child Occupant Protection %89Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %82Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage999999 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.8 secEngine Power - Bhp265 bhpEngine Power - Kw195 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft313 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg43.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm425 nmTop Speed99 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleVega AnthraciteWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1606 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4653 mmWheelbase2768 mmWidth1879 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2148 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1610 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)570 litresMax. Loading Weight611 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2139 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What does Enyaq mean?
The first part of the name, Enya - like the singer - is the anglicised version of the Irish/Gaelic word 'eithne', for 'source of life'. Skoda adds a Q to the end to continue the naming conventions of its regular SUV range, which all start with a K and end with a Q (e.g., Kamiq, Karoq, Kodiaq).How far can I drive the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe with a fully charged battery?
The Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe has a 82kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 323 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 270 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
The Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe has an official WLTP range of up to 323 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 230 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe will achieve a real-world range of 270 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 180 miles in the winter months and closer to 230 miles in the summer.How long does it take to charge the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe at home?
The Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe will charge from 0-100% in just under 12 hours with a dedicated EV home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed.
Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe would take around 41 hours to charge!12 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll rarely charge your EV from completely empty to full, so 12 hours is the maximum time it can take to charge the Skoda Enyaq iV from a dedicated EV home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe?
Charging your Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe can take as little as 30 minutes with the right charger. The Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 135kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres.
Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be topping the battery up to 80% to get you back on the road in the shortest time possible. A 20-80% top up on a DC charger will take around 30 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe?
The Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 135kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe?
The Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe have?
The Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe has a maximum power output of 220kW which equates to 295 bhp.How much will it cost to charge the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe?
If you're able to charge your car from home, a full charge on the Skoda Enyaq iV would cost £27.88 if you pay 34 pence per kWh.
Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it's much quicker than a home charger and far cheaper than fuelling a conventional car. A 60% charge on a DC rapid charger would cost £31 if you were paying 63 pence per kWh.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why…
Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel.
On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical SUV capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe will cost approximately £1,033 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,155 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £96 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments.
*Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe and does it cover the battery?
The Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe.
And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe?
The Skoda Enyaq iV Coupe comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Wireless Phone Charger, Automatic Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Heated Front Seats, Automatic Lights & Windscreen Wipers, Adaptive Cruise Control, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors and Rear View Camera.