Skoda Enyaq Iv Estate132kW 60 ecoSuite 62kWh 5 Doors Auto [120kW]
- 13" Touchscreen DisplayBluetooth SystemE-CallElectronic Engine SoundExterior Temperature IndicatorGesture ControlRear Parking SensorSatellite Navigation SystemSkoda Connect Iv Remote Services With Charging, Air Conditioning And Smart SchedulesSmartlink Wireless For Apple Carplay And Wired For Android AutoSpeed LimiterTailgateVirtual CockpitVoice Control SystemWasher Fluid Level IndicatorWi-Fi Hotspot
- 120 Kw Dc Charging6M Mode 3 Cable (32A)
- 8 SpeakersDab Digital RadioUsb-C Ports (Charging + Data)
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesDoor Moulding In Multiple ColoursElectric Adjustable Heated Folding Door Mirrors With Boarding Spots And Welcome LogoElectric Front And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldHeated Rear WindowLed Third Brake LightLight Assistant (Coming Home/Tunnel Light)Rain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Window Wiper With Washer System And Intermittent ControlSafety Reflectors On Front And Rear Doors
- 12V Socket In Boot3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Foldable Roof Handles With Rear Coat Hooks60:40 Foldable Rear Seat With Sliding Adjustment And Backrest Angle AdjustmentBoot LightingCoat Hooks On B PillarFront And Rear Footwell LightingFront And Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsFront Courtesy LightsFront Reading LightsHigh Centre Console With ArmrestIlluminated And Cooled GloveboxInterior Door Handle Lighting In Front And RearIsofix Child Seat Fittings In Outer Rear Seats With Top TetherIsofix Child Seat Preparation For Front Passenger SeatLaminated Soft-Touch Plastic Knee RestLed Ambient LightingManually Adjustable Steering ColumnPollen FilterRear Reading LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Boot CoverSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsUmbrella In Door Panel
- Eco Suite Design Pack - Enyaq
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + PretensionersAuto Door Release And Activation Of Warning LightsCentral Interaction AirbagChild Safety LockDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsEsc (Incl. Abs+Msr+Asr+Eds+Hba+Dsr+Rbs+Mkb)Front And Rear Three Point Safety Belt On All SeatsFront Assist With Assisted Automatic BrakingFront Disc BrakesFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Side Airbags With Curtain AirbagsRear Drum BrakesSingle Tone HornTailgate Unlocking From OutsideTyre Pressure MonitorVisual And Acoustic Seat Belt ReminderWarning Lights In Front Doors
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionRemote Central Locking With Safe System
- Anti-Theft Wheel Bolts ProtectionTyre Repair Kit With Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1924 kgGross Vehicle Weight2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight576 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)585 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1710 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4649 mmWidth1879 mmWheelbase2764 mmWidth (including mirrors)2147 mmHeight (including roof rails)1621 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP179 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW132 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- CC1 ccCompression Ratio[not Available]TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesEcosuiteCoin Description60Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %94NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power179Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleProteusAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1860Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)1140Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW3.6Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)570Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW7.2Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)35Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW120Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh62Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City523WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL523WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH482WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb396WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL397WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH376WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL16WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH16.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City325WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH300WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL325WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb246WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH234WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL246Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity58Maximum Charging Rate - kW120
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Skoda Enyaq iV with a fully charged battery?The Skoda Enyaq iV has a 62kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 252 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 205 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?The Skoda Enyaq iV has an official WLTP range of up to 246 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 170 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Skoda Enyaq iV will achieve a real-world range of 205 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 145 miles in the winter months and closer to 185 miles in the summer.How long does it take to charge the Skoda Enyaq iV at home?The Skoda Enyaq iV will charge from 0-100% in just under 9 hours with a dedicated EV home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Skoda Enyaq iV would take around 31 hours to charge!9 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll rarely charge your EV from completely empty to full, so 9 hours is the maximum time it can take to charge the Skoda Enyaq iV from a dedicated EV home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Skoda Enyaq iV?Charging your Skoda Enyaq iV can take as little as 30 minutes with the right charger. The Skoda Enyaq iV is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 120kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be topping the battery up to 80% to get you back on the road in the shortest time possible. A 20-80% top up on a DC charger will take around 30 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Skoda Enyaq iV?The Skoda Enyaq iV is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Skoda Enyaq iV accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Skoda Enyaq iV accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 120kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Skoda Enyaq iV?The Skoda Enyaq iV comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Skoda Enyaq iV automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Skoda Enyaq iV have?The Skoda Enyaq iV has a maximum power output of 132kW which equates to 177 bhp.How much will it cost to charge the Skoda Enyaq iV?If you're able to charge your car from home, a full charge on the Skoda Enyaq iV would cost £21.08 if you pay 34 pence per kWh. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it's much quicker than a home charger and far cheaper than fuelling a conventional car. A 60% charge on a DC rapid charger would cost £23.44 if you were paying 63 pence per kWh.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Skoda Enyaq iV will cost approximately £1,028 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,160 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £97 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Skoda Enyaq iV and does it cover the battery?The Skoda Enyaq iV comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Skoda Enyaq iV. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Skoda Enyaq iV?The Skoda Enyaq iV comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Automatic Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Lights & Windscreen Wipers, Cruise Control, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors and Rear View Camera.What does Enyaq mean?The first part of the name, Enya - like the singer - is the anglicised version of the Irish/Gaelic word 'eithne', for 'source of life'. Skoda adds a Q to the end to continue the naming conventions of its regular SUV range, which all start with a K and end with a Q (e.g., Kamiq, Karoq, Kodiaq).