Skoda Kamiq Hatchback1.0 TSI 110 SE 5 Doors DSG
- Bluetooth SystemE-CallFront Assist SystemPasService IndicatorSpeed LimiterWired Smartlink (Includes Android Auto And Mirrorlink)
- 8 SpeakersAuxiliary Input SocketDab Digital Radio
- Body Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Grille SurroundDimming Rear View Mirror With Black SurroundElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeadlight Range ControlHeated Rear WindowLed Rear Lights - Low FunctionalityLed Third Brake LightLight SensorsRain SensorRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowChrome Inner Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsGlove Compartment With IlluminationIce ScraperIsofix Child Seat Fittings On Outer Rear SeatsIsofix On Front Passenger SeatManual Lumbar Support For Front SeatsRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelReading LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatSun Visors With Illumination On Front PassengerTextile Floor MatsThird Rear HeadrestTop Tether For Front Passenger SeatUmbrella In Driver's Door
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Driver And Front PassengerEspFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Side Airbags With Curtain AirbagsHill Hold ControlManual Parking BrakeManual Rear Child LocksOne Tone HornRear Disc BrakesSeatbelt Reminder For Driver An Co-DriverTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitor
- Anti-Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn, Towing Protection And Remote Central Locking With Safe SystemAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsElectronic Engine Immobilizer
- Minimum Kerbweight1172 kgGross Vehicle Weight1723 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked620 kgMax. Loading Weight551 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)400 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1395 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.1
- Length4241 mmWidth1793 mmWheelbase2651 mmWidth (including mirrors)1988 mmHeight1531 mmHeight (including roof rails)1553 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)48.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)68.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)60.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low39.2WLTP - MPG - Medium48.9WLTP - MPG - High55.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High47.3WLTP - MPG - Comb48WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL39.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH37.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL49.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH46.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL56.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH51.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL48.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH43.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL49.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH45.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4 secTop Speed122 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeNw43jd
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionTsi 110Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage112000 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleBragaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)108 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.043Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL130
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.