Skoda Kodiaq Estate2.0 TSI 245 vRS 4x4 5 Doors DSG [7 Seat]
- Bluetooth SystemColumbus Satellite Navigation With 9.2" Touchscreen, Integrated Wi-Fi, Web RadioDigital Voice EnhancementE-CallEco Stop/Start FunctionExterior Temperature IndicatorProgressive SteeringRear View CameraSmartlink Wireless For Apple Carplay And Wired For Android AutoSpeed LimiterUsb C Port X 2 In Front Centre ConsoleVirtual Cockpit - 10.25" Digital DisplayWireless Charging
- Dynamic Chassis Control Including Off-Road Function
- 8 SpeakersDab Digital RadioDynamic Sound Booster
- Aero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionAero Rear Window WiperAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Wheel Arch SurroundsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesChrome Exhaust TailpipeElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors, Driver Side Auto Dimming With Boarding Sports And Memory FunctionElectric Front And Rear WindowsExtended Rear Spoiler With Finlets In Gloss BlackFront Fog LightsFull Led Matrix Headlights With Afs (Adaptive Front Light System), Cornering Function And Awl (All Weather Lighting System)Gloss Black Door MirrorsGloss Black Roof RailsHeated Rear WindowLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Fog LightLed Third Brake Light In Rear SpoilerLight Assistant (Coming/Leaving Home/Tunnel Light)Off-Road Style Lower Front Bumper ElementPrivacy GlassRain And Light SensorsRear DiffuserRear Led Lights (High Functionality) With Welcome Effect And Dynamic IndicatorsRear Side Wing DoorsSafety Reflectors On Front And Rear DoorsVrs Exterior Design - Vrs Front And Rear Bumpers With Vrs Badging (Gloss Black On Tailgate And Chrome On Radiator Grille) + Black Window SurroundWindow Control Switches With Black Trim
- 12V Socket In Boot2 Rails With 2 Hooks2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Foldable Roof Handles With Rear Coat Hooks60:40 Foldable Rear Seat With Sliding Adjustment And Backrest Angle AdjustmentAluminium PedalsBlack Roof HeadliningBottle Holders In Door Panel In The 1.5 Litre Front And 1 Litre RearCargo Storage CompartmentsChrome Headlight Control ButtonChrome Interior Door HandlesCoat Hooks On B PillarCovered Storage Compartment On Driver SideFront Centre Armrest With Storage Compartment, Cup Holder And 12V SocketFront Courtesy LightsGear Shift Lever With Chrome Frame And Black Gloss Insert With Vrs LogoHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIlluminated And Cooled GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIsofix Child Seat Fittings In Outer Rear Seats With Top TetherManually Adjustable Steering ColumnMicrosuede Door Panels With Vrs Black StitchingNet Programme In Boot (1X Horizontal Net, 2X Vertical Nets)Overhead Glasses Storage CompartmentPollen FilterRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Trunk CoverSmall Bags On The Inner Sides Of The Front BackrestsSports SeatsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThree Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsTicket Holder On A PillarUmbrella In Door PanelVariable Boot FloorVrs Red Stitching In Front And Rear Armrests And Door Panel Armrests
- Led Interior Light Pack - Kodiaq
- Auto Door Release And Activation Of Warning LightsChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Knee Airbag And Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Parking Brake With Hill Start AssistEmergency Rear Braking SignalEsc (Incl. Abs+Msr+Asr+Eds+Hba+Dsr+Rbs+Mkb)Front Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingFront Side Airbags With Curtain AirbagsFuel Cut Off Safety DeviceHeight Adjustable Front 3 Point Seatbelts + PretensionersHill Hold ControlRear Disc BrakesRed Brake CalipersSafety Vest Holder In DoorSeat Belt Reminder For All SeatsTailgate Unlocking From OutsideThree Point Rear Seat BeltsTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitor
- Alarm With Interior Monitoring And Tilt Sensor With Safe FunctionAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Start System (Kessy)Remote Central Locking With 2 Keys
- Black Air Vent SurroundCarbon Finish Dashboard And Door InsertsRed Stitching In Dashboard
- 20" Sagitarius Anthracite Alloy Wheels With Aero CoversTemporary Spare Wheel (Space Saver)
- Minimum Kerbweight1751 kgGross Vehicle Weight2507 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)61 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight756 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)270 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2005 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4699 cmWidth1882 cmWheelbase2790 cmWidth (including mirrors)2087 cmHeight1665 cmHeight (including roof rails)1686 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)29.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)45.6 mpgEC Combined (mpg)37.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL23.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH22.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL32.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH31.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEL37.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEH37.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL33.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH31.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL12.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH12.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.6 secTop Speed144 mphEngine Power - BHP245 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW180 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8 mmCC1984 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.6:1TransmissionAutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesVrsCoin DescriptionTsi 245 4x4Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eTiming Belt Interval Mileage140000 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %77NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %54NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power245Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R20Tyre Size Rear235/45 R20Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleSagitariusAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)171 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.01Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb198WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL278WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH283WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL199WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH173WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH197WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH202WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL198
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.