Skoda Octavia Estate2.0 TDI 150 SE L 5 Doors DSG
- 1X Usb Type C Port In Rear View Mirror (Charging Only)2X Usb Type C Ports In Rear Of Front Centre Armrest (Charging Only)Bluetooth SystemBoot Lid Release From Inside Vehicle (Electrically)Columbus Satellite Navigation With 10" Touchscreen DisplayDriver Fatigue SensorEcall Emergency SystemElectro-Mechanical Power SteeringFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Manoeuvre AssistFront Assist SystemSpeed LimiterTurn AssistVirtual Cockpit - 10.25" Digital DisplayVoice Control SystemWireless Smartlink For Apple Car Play
- 2X Usb Type C Ports (For Charging And Data Transfer)8 SpeakersDab Digital Radio
- Aero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Grille SurroundChrome Roof RailsChrome Strip In Lower Front BumperChrome Window SurroundElectric Front And Rear WindowsHeadlight WashersHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level Third Brake LightIce Scraper In Fuel CapRain And Light SensorsRear Fog Light On One SideRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Window Wiper
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Foldable Roof HandlesChrome Inner Door HandlesFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsGrey HeadliningHeated Front SeatsIlluminated GloveboxLeather Trimmed Gearshift LeverLuggage Compartment Lighting With Two Side LampsMicrosuede Cloth UpholsteryParcel Shelf - RollingSatin Black Microsuede With Grey Stitching In Padded Dash PanelSingle Front Passenger SeatSunglasses StorageTextile Floor Mat SetTicket HolderTwo-Spoke Leather Multi Function Steering Wheel With PaddlesUmbrella In Door PanelUnsplit Rear Bench Seat And Split Folding BackrestVariable Boot Floor
- 3 Point Front/Outer Rear Seatbelts+Pre-TensionersAlarm With Interior Monitoring, Tilt Sensor And Back Up HornAutomatic Door Unlocking In Case Of CrashAutomatic Fuel Cut Off In Case Of CrashAutomatic Warning Lights In Case Of Emergency BrakingCurtain Airbags And Front Side AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeEsc Including Abs, Ebv, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, DsrFront Central AirbagHill Hold ControlHill Start AssistIsofix On Front Passenger Seat And Outer Rear SeatsManual Rear Child LocksPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchPro Active ServicesRear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure MonitorVisual And Acoustic Seat Belt ReminderWarning Reflectors In Front Door
- Door Locks With ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Start/Stop Including Rear DoorsRemote Central Locking
- Chrome Air Vent SurroundsSilver Squares Haptik Decorative Inserts
- Co2 (G/Km)100 g/kmHcNot AvailableNox0.028Particles0.0002Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb118 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh126 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel118 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh127Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel117Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh109Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel101Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh167Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel164Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh125Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel118
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1968 ccCompression Ratio16.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)81.0 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)95.5 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)74.3Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)88.3Ec Urban (Mpg)60.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb4.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel4.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel3.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb62.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh58.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel62.5Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh58.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel63.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh68.1Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel73.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh44.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel45.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh59.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel63
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTdi 150Coin SeriesSe LGeneration Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %89Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %68Ncap Safety Assist %81Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Mileage130000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.7 secEngine Power - Bhp150 bhpEngine Power - Kw110 kwEngine Power - Rpm3000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm360 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed141 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleRotareWheel Type17" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1468 mmLength4689 mmWheelbase2686 mmWidth1829 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1994 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47.8 litresGross Vehicle Weight1990 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1700 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)640 litresMax. Loading Weight588 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked730 kgMinimum Kerbweight1402 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.