Skoda Octavia Hatchback2.0 TSI vRS 5 Doors
- 1X Usb Type C Port In Rear View Mirror (Charging Only)2X Usb Type C Ports (For Charging And Data Transfer)2X Usb Type C Ports In Rear Of Front Centre Armrest (Charging Only)Bluetooth SystemColumbus Satellite Navigation With 10" Touchscreen DisplayEcall Emergency SystemFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Manoeuvre AssistFront Assist SystemProgressive Dynamic SteeringSmartlink (Includes Android Auto And Mirrorlink)Speed LimiterTurn AssistVirtual Cockpit - 10.25" Digital DisplayVoice Control SystemWireless Smartlink For Apple Car Play
- Electronically Controlled Limited Slip DifferntialFront And Rear Stabilizers
- 8 SpeakersDab Digital Radio
- Aero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesChrome Exhaust TailpipesDoor Sills With Vrs LogoElectric Front And Rear WindowsExterior Gloss Black Sports Styling Including Front Grille, Side Strip, Window Surrounds, Door Mirror And BadgingFull Led Matrix Headlights With Afs And Cornering Front Fog LightsHeadlight WashersHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level Third Brake LightIce Scraper In Fuel CapLed Daytime Running LightsRain And Light SensorsRear Fog Light On One SideRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVrs Bumpers And Lip Spoiler
- 3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Foldable Roof HandlesAluminium PedalsBlack HeadliningBlack Microsuede Padded Dash Panel With Red Contrast StitchingChrome Inner Door HandlesFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Air Conditioned GloveboxLeather Trimmed Gearshift LeverLuggage Compartment Lighting X1 LightMechanical Rear Seat ReleaseParcel Shelf - FoldingSingle Front Passenger SeatSunglasses StorageTextile Floor Mat SetThree Spoke Leather Sports Multifunction Steering WheelTicket HolderUmbrella In Door PanelUnsplit Rear Bench Seat And Split Folding Backrest
- Led Interior Light Pack - Octavia
- 3 Point Front/Outer Rear Seatbelts+Pre-TensionersAlarm With Interior Monitoring, Tilt Sensor And Back Up HornAutomatic Door Unlocking In Case Of CrashAutomatic Fuel Cut Off In Case Of CrashAutomatic Warning Lights In Case Of Emergency BrakingCurtain Airbags And Front Side AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Call And Proactive ServicesEsc Including Abs, Ebv, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, DsrFront And Rear Disc BrakesHill Hold ControlHill Start AssistIsofix On Front Passenger Seat And Outer Rear SeatsManual Rear Child LocksPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRed Brake CalipersTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure MonitorVisual And Acoustic Seat Belt ReminderWarning Reflectors In Front Door
- Door Locks With ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Start/Stop Including Rear DoorsRemote Central Locking
- Carbon Optic Decorative InsertsGloss Black Air Vent Surrounds
- 19" Altair Anthracite Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1420 kgGross Vehicle Weight1995 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked740 kgMax. Loading Weight575 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)600 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1555 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4702 cmWidth1829 cmWheelbase2681 cmWidth (including mirrors)1994 cmHeight1457 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)30.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)54.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)41.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL27.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH26.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL40.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH39.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEL47.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEH46.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL43.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH40.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP245 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW180 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8 mmCC1984 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.6:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesVrsCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %88NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power245Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R19Tyre Size Rear225/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAltairAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)155 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.022Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL235WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH237WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL157
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.