Skoda Scala Hatchback1.0 TSI 110 Monte Carlo 5 Doors DSG
- Amundsen Satellite Navigation With 9.2" Glass Colour Touchscreen With Virtual Cockpit, Web RadioBluetooth SystemEcall Emergency SystemFront Assist SystemMonte Carlo Instrument ClusterPasRain And Light Assist With Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorRear View CameraSpeed LimiterTraffic Sign RecognitionVirtual CockpitVoice Control System
- 2 Usb - C Ports8 LoudspeakersDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAdaptive Front Light SystemAutomatic Headlamp Activation With Coming Home And Leaving Home FeatureBlack Door MirrorsBlack Radiator GrilleBlack Rear DiffuserBlack Roof SpoilerBody Colour Door HandlesDimming Rear View Mirror With Black FrameElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog LightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Tail Lights With Dynamic IndicatorsPrivacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSkoda Across Tailgate In BlackTinted Windows
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAluminium PedalsChrome Inner Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsGlasses Storage In Roof LinerHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatIsofix For Rear Passenger SeatLeather Gearknob And Handbrake LeverManual Lumbar Support For Front SeatsReading Lights For Driver And Front PassengerSingle Front Passenger SeatSun Visor With Make Up Mirror For Front PassengerTextile Floor MatsThird Rear HeadrestUmbrella
- Exterior Design Pack - Scala
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCurtain AirbagsEmergency Call And Proactive ServicesFront Head And Side AirbagsHill Hold ControlManual Rear Child LocksOne Tone HornPassenger Airbag Switch Off FunctionSeat Belt Reminder For All Seats
- AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding KeysSafe Function For Remote Central Locking
- 18" Vega Alloy Wheels In BlackTemporary Space Saver Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1227 kgGross Vehicle Weight1709 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked620 kgMax. Loading Weight482 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)467 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1410 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4362 cmWidth1793 cmWheelbase2649 cmWidth (including mirrors)1988 cmHeight1474 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)47.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)70.6 mpgEC Combined (mpg)60.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb48.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL36.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH36.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL48.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH47.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEL55.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEH54.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL49.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH48.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL48.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10 secTop Speed125 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesMonte CarloCoin DescriptionTsi 110Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eTiming Belt Interval Mileage112000 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R18Tyre Size Rear205/45 R18Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleVegaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)108 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.035Particles0WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL115WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL132
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.