Skoda Superb Estate1.4 TSI iV SE L DSG 5 Doors
- Bluetooth SystemCareconnect And Emergency CallDriver Fatigue SensorE Mode Button For Electric/Hybrid DriveEcall Emergency SystemElectromechanical Power SteeringFront Assist With Pedestrian ProtectionStop/Start Engine System And Energy RecoveryUnique Iv Instrument PanelVirtual CockpitVoice Control SystemWireless Smartlink Apple Carplay, Smartlink+ Android Auto And Mirror Link Connectivity
- Dynamic Chassis ControlE-Noise Generator For Electric Drive With Noise Emitted Upto Speed Of 50Km/HTwo Charging Cables 16Amp For Wallbox/Chargepoints (Mode 3) And 10Amp Mains Charge Cable (Mode 2)Xds+
- 2 Usb PortsBolero Radio With 8" Touchscreen DisplayDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Strip Between Rear LightsChrome Window SurroundCornering Front Fog LightsElectrically Adjustable Heated And Folding Door Mirrors With Memory FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsLight Assistant (Coming/Leaving Home/Tunnel Light)Privacy GlassRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen WiperSilver Roof RailsUnique Front Grille With Chrome-Plated Elements And Charging Socket CoverUnique Iv Badge On Tailgate
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowBlack Textile Floor MatsFront And Rear Footwell IlluminationFront Armrest With Storage BoxHeight Adjustable Front And Rear Head RestraintsIce ScraperIlluminated And Cooled GloveboxInterior Lights With Control SwitchesIsofix Child Seat Fittings On Outer Rear SeatsLed Front And Rear Reading LightsOne Umbrella Compartments In Driver Door With One Umbrella In Drivers DoorOverhead Glasses Storage CompartmentRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Rear SeatsSport Button For Hybrid Drive Delivering Maximum System PerformanceStorage Compartment For Charging Cables Under The Luggage Compartment MatStorage Compartment With Cover In Luggage Compartment Side PanelsSun VisorsTicket Holder On A Pillar
- 3 Rear Seatbelts7 Airbags - Front, Front Side, Curtain, Driver's Knee Airbag With Front Passenger Deactivation SwitchDriver And Passenger Seatbelts With Warning LightElectronic Parking BrakeEsc Including Abs, Ebv, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, Dsr, Rbs, Cbc, Multi-Collision Brake (Mkb) And Auto HoldPower Operated Child Lock In Rear DoorsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Alarm With Interior Monitoring Tilt Sensor And Back Up HornElectronic Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Start/StopRemote Central Locking With Safe SystemThird Remote Key
- Dark Brushed Aluminium Decorative InsertsUnique Decorative Door Sills Front And Rear
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1693 kgGross Vehicle Weight2260 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight567 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1800 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4862 mmWidth1864 mmWheelbase2841 mmWidth (including mirrors)2031 mmHeight1476 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Extra Urban (mpg)56.5 mpgEC Combined (mpg)201.8 mpg
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5 secTop Speed139 mphEngine Power - BHP218 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW160 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80 mmCC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe LCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power218Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAntaresAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)31 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.012Particles0
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)210Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW3.6Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)144Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW3.6Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh13NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles42Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb59WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb36Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFrontUsable Battery Capacity10Maximum Charging Rate - kW7.2
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEL163WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEH169WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEL125WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEH132WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEL117WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEH125WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEL147WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEH156WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEL136WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEH143WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb - TEL9WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb - TEH12WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb28WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL28WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH31
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEL39.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEH37.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEL51.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEH48.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEL54.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEH51.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEL43.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEH41.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEL47.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEH44.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEL5.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEH5.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.3WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb - TEL0.3WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb - TEH0.4WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.4WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb - TEL967.3WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb - TEH629.1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb232.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL232.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH203.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is the warranty?This comes with Skoda’s usual 3 year / 60,000 mile warrange package.How long does the battery take to charge?Assuming you install the 3.6kW wall box charger in your garage, the battery can be replenished from empty in 3 and a half hours. From an ordinary household plug, the charging time figure rises to around 5 hours.How far does it go on a single charge?When fully charged, the battery can provide up to 35 miles of all-electric WLTP-rated driving range. As a result, it's quite likely that with a typical commute, a Superb iV owner would only need to actually visit a petrol station once a month.Don’t PHEV Plug-in models have to have smaller boots because of battery placement?This one’s boot isn’t as large as a conventionally engine Superb estate, it’s true, but it’s still a hefty 510-litres in size.What kind of engine is fitted to a Superb 1.4 iV?A 1.4-litre TSI petrol unit with DSG auto transmission mated to a small 13kWh battery and an 85kW electric motor. It’s a PHEV Plug-in model.Is the Skoda Superb Estate Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?All Skoda Superb Estate cars will be front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Skoda Superb Estate achieve?The Skoda Superb Estate offers drivers around 43.9mpg, this can vary depending on the engine or fuel type and so we recommend that you check this for your desired model.How many passengers can you fit in the Skoda Superb Estate?All Skoda Superb Estate cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Skoda Superb Estate?Skoda offers a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty on all of their Superb Estate cars.What driver assistance technology does the Skoda Superb Estate have as standard?The Skoda Superb Estate comes packed with driver assistance technology as standard. Including, front and rear parking sensors, cruise control with speed limiter, electronic parking brake, hill start assist and driver fatigue sensor.Does the Skoda Superb Estate have parking sensors?All Skoda Superb Estate cars will come with front and rear parking sensors as standard.What Skoda Superb Estate trim levels are available?Skoda offer a range of trims for the Superb Estate: SE, SE Technology, SE L, Sportline Plus and top trim L&K (Laurin + Kelment).How much boot space does the Skoda Superb Estate have?The Skoda Superb Estate has a 600-litre boot, which is one of the best capacities of its class. With the rear seats folded down you can achieve 1,950-litres.