Skoda Superb Estate1.5 TSI SE L 5 Doors DSG
- Bluetooth SystemCareconnect And Emergency CallDriver Fatigue SensorEcall Emergency SystemElectromechanical Power SteeringFront Assist With Pedestrian ProtectionStop/Start Engine System And Energy RecoveryVirtual CockpitVoice Control SystemWireless Smartlink Apple Carplay, Smartlink+ Android Auto And Mirror Link Connectivity
- 2 Usb PortsBolero Radio With 8" Touchscreen DisplayDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Grille Surround With Chorme Rib ElementsChrome Strip Between Rear LightsChrome Window SurroundCornering Front Fog LightsElectrically Adjustable Heated And Folding Door Mirrors With Memory FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsLight Assistant (Coming/Leaving Home/Tunnel Light)Privacy GlassRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen WiperSilver Roof Rails
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowBlack Textile Floor MatsElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterFront And Rear Footwell IlluminationFront Armrest With Storage BoxHeight Adjustable Front And Rear Head RestraintsIce ScraperIlluminated And Cooled GloveboxInterior Lights With Control SwitchesIsofix Child Seat Fittings On Outer Rear SeatsLed Front And Rear Reading LightsOne Umbrella Compartments In Driver Door With One Umbrella In Drivers DoorOverhead Glasses Storage CompartmentRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Rear SeatsStorage Compartment With Cover In Luggage Compartment Side PanelsSun VisorsTicket Holder On A Pillar
- 3 Rear Seatbelts7 Airbags - Front, Front Side, Curtain, Driver's Knee Airbag With Front Passenger Deactivation SwitchDriver And Passenger Seatbelts With Warning LightElectronic Parking BrakeEsc Including Abs, Ebv, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, Dsr, Rbs, Cbc, Multi-Collision Brake (Mkb) And Auto HoldHill Start AssistPower Operated Child Lock In Rear DoorsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Alarm With Interior Monitoring Tilt Sensor And Back Up HornElectronic Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Start/StopRemote Central Locking With Safe SystemThird Remote Key
- Dark Brushed Aluminium Decorative Inserts
- Minimum Kerbweight1413 kgGross Vehicle Weight2077 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)69.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked740 kgMax. Loading Weight664 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)660 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1950 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4862 mmWidth1864 mmWheelbase2841 mmWidth (including mirrors)2031 mmHeight1477 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)42.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)60.1 mpgEC Combined (mpg)52.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb42.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL33.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH31.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL42.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH40.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEL49.0WLTP - MPG - High - TEH46.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL42.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL42.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH40.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.0
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.3 secTop Speed133 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe LCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eBadge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAntaresAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)124 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.026Particles0.0011WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH201WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL150
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Skoda Superb Estate Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?All Skoda Superb Estate cars will be front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Skoda Superb Estate achieve?The Skoda Superb Estate offers drivers around 43.9mpg, this can vary depending on the engine or fuel type and so we recommend that you check this for your desired model.How many passengers can you fit in the Skoda Superb Estate?All Skoda Superb Estate cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Skoda Superb Estate?Skoda offers a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty on all of their Superb Estate cars.What driver assistance technology does the Skoda Superb Estate have as standard?The Skoda Superb Estate comes packed with driver assistance technology as standard. Including, front and rear parking sensors, cruise control with speed limiter, electronic parking brake, hill start assist and driver fatigue sensor.Does the Skoda Superb Estate have parking sensors?All Skoda Superb Estate cars will come with front and rear parking sensors as standard.What Skoda Superb Estate trim levels are available?Skoda offer a range of trims for the Superb Estate: SE, SE Technology, SE L, Sportline Plus and top trim L&K (Laurin + Kelment).How much boot space does the Skoda Superb Estate have?The Skoda Superb Estate has a 600-litre boot, which is one of the best capacities of its class. With the rear seats folded down you can achieve 1,950-litres.