Skoda Superb Estate2.0 TDI CR Sport Line Plus 5 Doors DSG
- Bluetooth SystemCareconnect And Emergency CallColumbus Hdd Satellite 3D Map Navigation With 9.2" Colour Touch Screen, Web Radio, Integrated Wi-FiDriver Fatigue SensorEcall Emergency SystemFront Assist With Pedestrian ProtectionProgressive Dynamic SteeringStop/Start Engine System And Energy RecoveryVirtual CockpitVoice Control SystemWireless Smartlink Apple Carplay, Smartlink+ Android Auto
- 2 Usb PortsBolero Radio With 8" Touchscreen DisplayDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Rear BadgeBody Colour Door HandlesCornering Front Fog LightsElectrically Adjustable Heated And Folding Door Mirrors With Memory FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsFull Matrix Led Headlights With Afs Led Drl Integrated With Headlight Washer Led Rear Lights(High Function), Dynamic Indicators And Lighting AnimationGloss Black Exterior Door Mirrors With Sports Styling Including Front Grill, Side Strip And Window SurroundsGloss Black Grille Surround With Gloss Black Rib ElementsGloss Black Roof RailsGloss Black Strip Between Rear LightsLight Assistant (Coming/Leaving Home/Tunnel Light)Privacy GlassRain SensorRear Exhaust Diffuser Styling ElementsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen WiperSport Line Badging
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowBlack Roof HeadliningBlack Textile Floor MatsCarbon Optic Interior ElementsElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterFront And Rear Footwell IlluminationFront Armrest With Storage BoxHeight Adjustable Front And Rear Head RestraintsIce ScraperIlluminated And Cooled GloveboxInterior Lights With Control SwitchesIsofix Child Seat Fittings On Outer Rear SeatsLed Front And Rear Reading LightsMicrosuede/Leather Upholstery With Silver Diamond Stitching Sports SeatsOne Umbrella Compartments In Driver Door With One Umbrella In Drivers DoorOverhead Glasses Storage CompartmentRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Rear SeatsStorage Compartment With Cover In Luggage Compartment Side PanelsTicket Holder On A Pillar
- Led Package Plus - Superb
- 3 Rear Seatbelts7 Airbags - Front, Front Side, Curtain, Driver's Knee Airbag With Front Passenger Deactivation SwitchDriver And Passenger Seatbelts With Warning LightElectronic Parking BrakeEsc Including Abs, Ebv, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, Dsr, Rbs, Cbc, Multi-Collision Brake (Mkb) And Auto HoldHill Start AssistPower Operated Child Lock In Rear DoorsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Alarm With Interior Monitoring Tilt Sensor And Back Up HornElectronic Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Start/StopRemote Central Locking With Safe SystemThird Remote Key
- Co2 (G/Km)112 g/kmHcNot AvailableNox0.032Particles0.0002Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb140 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh143 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel140 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh143Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel140Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh124Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel120Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh190Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel186Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh142Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel139
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1968 ccCompression Ratio16.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)95.5 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)65.7Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)74.3Ec Urban (Mpg)54.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh7.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel5.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb52.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh51.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel53.0Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh51.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel53.0Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh59.7Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel61.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh38.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel39.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh52.0Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel53.4
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTdiCoin SeriesSport Line PlusGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.2 secEngine Power - Bhp150 bhpEngine Power - Kw110 kwEngine Power - Rpm3000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm360 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed133 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/40 R19Tyre Size Rear235/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleVegaWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1462 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4862 mmWheelbase2841 mmWidth1864 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2031 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)69.5 litresGross Vehicle Weight2207 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1950 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)660 litresMax. Loading Weight676 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1531 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Skoda Superb Estate Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?
All Skoda Superb Estate cars will be front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Skoda Superb Estate achieve?
The Skoda Superb Estate offers drivers around 43.9mpg, this can vary depending on the engine or fuel type and so we recommend that you check this for your desired model.How many passengers can you fit in the Skoda Superb Estate?
All Skoda Superb Estate cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Skoda Superb Estate?
Skoda offers a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty on all of their Superb Estate cars.What driver assistance technology does the Skoda Superb Estate have as standard?
The Skoda Superb Estate comes packed with driver assistance technology as standard. Including, front and rear parking sensors, cruise control with speed limiter, electronic parking brake, hill start assist and driver fatigue sensor.Does the Skoda Superb Estate have parking sensors?
All Skoda Superb Estate cars will come with front and rear parking sensors as standard.What Skoda Superb Estate trim levels are available?
Skoda offer a range of trims for the Superb Estate: SE, SE Technology, SE L, Sportline Plus and top trim L&K (Laurin + Kelment).How much boot space does the Skoda Superb Estate have?
The Skoda Superb Estate has a 600-litre boot, which is one of the best capacities of its class. With the rear seats folded down you can achieve 1,950-litres.