Skoda Superb Estate2.0 TSI 280 Laurin + Klement 4x4 5 Doors DSG
- Bluetooth SystemCareconnect And Emergency CallColumbus Hdd Satellite 3D Map Navigation With 9.2" Colour Touch Screen, Web Radio, Integrated Wi-FiDriver Fatigue SensorEcall Emergency SystemElectromechanical Power SteeringFront Assist With Pedestrian ProtectionStop/Start Engine System And Energy RecoveryVoice Control SystemWireless Smartlink Apple Carplay, Smartlink+ Android Auto And Mirror Link Connectivity
- Dynamic Chassis ControlXds+
- 2 Usb PortsBolero Radio With 8" Touchscreen DisplayCanton Sound System - 610W 10 Channel Digital Amp With 12 Speakers, 200W Subwoofer, Noise Cancellation, Digital Equaliser And 3D Surround SoundDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Grille Surround With Chorme Rib ElementsChrome Rear DiffuserChrome Strip Between Rear Lights And Lower Strip On Side DoorsChrome Window SurroundCornering Front Fog LightsElectrically Adjustable Heated And Folding Door Mirrors With Memory FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsFull Matrix Led Headlights With Afs Led Drl Integrated With Headlight Washer Led Rear Lights(High Function), Dynamic Indicators And Lighting AnimationHeated WindscreenLight Assistant (Coming/Leaving Home/Tunnel Light)Privacy GlassRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen WiperSilver Roof Rails
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterElectrically Adjustable Front Memory Seats Including Lumbar SupportElectrically Operated Boot ReleaseFront Armrest With Storage BoxHeated Front And Rear SeatsHeight Adjustable Front And Rear Head RestraintsIce ScraperIlluminated And Cooled GloveboxInterior Lights With Control SwitchesIsofix Child Seat Fittings On Outer Rear SeatsOne Umbrella Compartments In Driver Door With One Umbrella In Drivers DoorOverhead Glasses Storage CompartmentRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Rear SeatsSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTicket Holder On A PillarTri Zone Climate ControlVentilated Front SeatsVirtual Pedal For Boot Opening
- Led Package Plus - Superb
- 3 Rear Seatbelts7 Airbags - Front, Front Side, Curtain, Driver's Knee Airbag With Front Passenger Deactivation SwitchDriver And Passenger Seatbelts With Warning LightElectronic Parking BrakeEsc Including Abs, Ebv, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, Dsr, Rbs, Cbc, Multi-Collision Brake (Mkb) And Auto HoldHill Start AssistPower Operated Child Lock In Rear DoorsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Alarm With Interior Monitoring Tilt Sensor And Back Up HornElectronic Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Start/StopRemote Central Locking With Safe SystemThird Remote Key
- Piano Black Inserts
- Minimum Kerbweight1653 kgGross Vehicle Weight2318 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)68 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight665 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)660 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1950 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4862 cmWidth1864 cmWheelbase2841 cmWidth (including mirrors)2031 cmHeight1466 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)29.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)47.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)38.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL22.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH22.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL33.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH32.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEL40.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH38.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL36.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH32.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL12.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH12.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.3 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP280 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW206 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8 mmCC1984 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.3:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesLaurin + KlementCoin DescriptionTsi 280 4x4Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eBadge Power280Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StylePropus Aero AnthraciteAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)167 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.014Particles0WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL284WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH289WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH199WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH196WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL188
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.