Ssangyong Korando Estate1.5 ELX 5 Doors
- 4" Screen Lcd DisplayBluetooth Handsfree SystemDriver Attention Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Power SteeringElectronic Cruise ControlEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision WarningLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keeping Assistant (Lka)Supervision Cluster 3.5" Monochrome Tft With Lcd Trip ComputerTraffic Sign Recognition
- 6 Speaker Sound SystemDab/Am/Fm Radio With RdsSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb And Auxiliary Socket
- Auto Dipping HeadlightsAutomatic Headlight Control And Rain Sensing Aero Type Front WipersBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Side Repeater And Puddle LampBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesClean Door SealsCombination AntennaElectric Folding And Heated Door MirrorsHeadlamp LevellingHeadlight EscortHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Rear Skid PlateIntermittent Rear WiperLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLower Windscreen Wiper De-IcerProjection HeadlightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With High Mounted Led Stop LightSafety Powered WindowsSolar And Noise Control WindscreenTinted WindowsVisual Vin Plate
- 12V Power Outlets Front And Rear3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Sliding Centre Console ArmrestCabin Air Quality Control SystemFront Door Courtesy LampsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Sun Visor With Sliding ExtensionLeather Covered Steering Wheel With Bright AccentsLuxury Cloth UpholsteryManual Air ConditioningPvc Door ScuffsRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelRear Folding Centre Armrest With Cup HoldersRear Head RestraintsRear Outer Isofix Child Seat AnchorageSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdAutomatic Emergency Braking SystemCurtain Airbags For Front And Rear PassengersDual Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerElectronic Stability ProgrammeFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsFront Vehicle Start AlertHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsManual Parking BrakeOuter Rear Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Centre 3 Point SeatbeltSafe Distance WarningTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm And ImmobiliserFolding Keys With Remote Keyless Entry System
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1505 kgGross Vehicle Weight2010 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgMax. Loading Weight505 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)551 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1248 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4450 cmWheelbase2675 cmWidth (including mirrors)1870 cmHeight1620 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)33.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)47.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)40.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low29.7WLTP - MPG - Medium39.8WLTP - MPG - High42.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb37.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12 secTop Speed119 mphEngine Power - BHP163 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW120 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)76 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82.5 mmCC1497 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine Code175 950
- Coin SeriesElxStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage150000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721aService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %74NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power163Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/60 R17Tyre Size Rear225/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)157 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)65CO0.28 g/kmHC0.02NOx0.02Particles0.0006WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low216WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb172
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.