Ssangyong Korando Estate1.5 Ventura 5 Doors
- 8" Smart Audio ScreenApple Carplay And Google Android AutoBlazecockpit 10.25" Full Digital Colour ClusterBluetooth Handsfree SystemDriver Attention Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Power SteeringElectronic Cruise ControlEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keeping Assistant (Lka)Reversing CameraTailgateTraffic Sign Recognition
- 6 Speaker Sound SystemDab/Am/Fm Radio With RdsMp3, M4a, Ape, Ogg, Wma, Flac & Wav File Format PlaySteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb And Auxiliary Socket
- Auto Dipping HeadlightsAutomatic Headlight Control And Rain Sensing Aero Type Front WipersBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Side Repeater And Puddle LampBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesChrome Intake GrilleClean Door SealsCombination AntennaElectric Folding And Heated Door MirrorsFront Intermittent WipersHeadlamp LevellingHeadlight EscortHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Rear Skid PlateIntermittent Rear WiperLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLower Windscreen Wiper De-IcerProjection Led HeadlampsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With High Mounted Led Stop LightRoof RailsSafety Powered WindowsSolar And Noise Control WindscreenTinted WindowsVisual Vin Plate
- 12V Power Outlets Front And Rear60/40 Split Folding 3 Rear Seats In 2Nd RowAdjustable Sliding Centre Console ArmrestCabin Air Quality Control SystemDual Fabric And Faux Leather UpholsteryFloor MatsFront Door Courtesy LampsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Sun Visor With Sliding ExtensionLeather Covered Steering Wheel With Bright AccentsLeather Gear KnobLuggage BoardLuggage Cover And NetManual Air ConditioningPvc Door ScuffsRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelRear Folding Centre Armrest With Cup HoldersRear Head RestraintsRear Outer Isofix Child Seat AnchorageSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdAutomatic Emergency Braking SystemCurtain Airbags For Front And Rear PassengersDual Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldElectronic Stability ProgrammeFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsFront Vehicle Start AlertHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsOuter Rear Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Centre 3 Point SeatbeltSafe Distance WarningTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm And ImmobiliserFolding Keys With Remote Keyless Entry System
- 18" Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Co0.28Co2 (G/Km)157 g/kmHc0.02Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)65Nox0.02Particles0.0006Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb172 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High181Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High149Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low216Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium162
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1497 ccCompression Ratio9.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)76 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)82.5 mmEngine Code175 950Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Combined (Mpg)40.9Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)47.9Ec Urban (Mpg)33.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low9.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium7.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb37.2Wltp - Mpg - Extra High35.3Wltp - Mpg - High42.8Wltp - Mpg - Low29.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium39.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power163Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesVenturaGeneration Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722AManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %88Ncap Child Occupant Protection %85Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %68Ncap Safety Assist %74Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 60 Mph (Secs)12 secEngine Power - Bhp163 bhpEngine Power - Kw120 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft207 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg28.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm280 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed119 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDiamond CutWheel Type18" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1629 mmLength4450 mmWheelbase2675 mmWidthNot AvailableWidth (Including Mirrors)1870 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight2010 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1248 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)551 litresMax. Loading Weight505 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgMinimum Kerbweight1505 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.