Suzuki Ignis Hatchback1.2 Dualjet 12V Hybrid SZ3 5 Doors
- Average Speed IndicatorDigital ClockDoor Ajar Warning LampDriving Range IndicatorEngine Auto Start/Stop SystemEngine Oil Change ReminderFuel Consumption ScreenHybrid System IndicatorLights On And Key In ReminderLow Fuel Warning LightOutside Temperature DisplayPasPower SteeringRemote Fuel Lid OpenerTachometer
- 4 SpeakersBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioRadio/Cd + Mp3Steering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Connection
- 'Guide Me Home' Headlamps1 Speed Rear Wiper + Washer2 Speeds Front Wiper With Intermittent + WasherAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Front Grille With Chrome AccentBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured A & B PillarsBody Coloured BumpersElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFront Fog LightsGreen Tinted WindowsHigh Mounted Stop LampLed Daytime Running LightsLed Projector Headlamps With Low And High BeamLed Rear Combination LampRear Fog LightsRear Privacy GlassRear Window DemisterVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Accessory Socket2 Isofix Seat Anchors2X Front And Rear Door Bottle HoldersFront Door PocketsFront HeadrestsFront Passenger Side Assist GripFront Passenger Side Seatback PocketGear Shift IndicatorHeaterHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatLuggage Area LampLuggage CoverPollen FilterRear CupholdersSilver Shift KnobTilt Adjustable Steering WheelFront Cupholders X 2Front Cabin LightsFront And Rear Door Trim Colour In Black And WhiteDriver's Sunvisor With Ticket Holder/Vanity MirrorDriver's FootrestCloth UpholsteryChrome Interior Door HandlesChrome Handbrake Release ButtonChild Seat Tether Anchorage Points X3Centre Lower BoxAir Conditioning60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat5 Seats With Fixed Rear Bench Seat3 Rear Head Restraints
- 3 Point Elr Front Seatbelts With Pretensioner, Force Limiters And Height Adjustment3 Point Elr Rear Seat Belts X3Abs+Ebd+Brake AssistChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsEspFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsHill Hold ControlPedal Release MechanismSide Impact Protection BeamsTyre Pressure Monitor
- DeadlocksFreewheeling Key CylindersImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Black Instrument PanelCentre And Side A/C Louver Bezel In Silver
- 15" Steel Wheels With Full Wheel CoversTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight895 kgGross Vehicle Weight1330 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)32 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgMax. Loading Weight435 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)267 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)501 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.4
- Length3700 cmWidth1660 cmWheelbase2435 cmHeight1605 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low57.5WLTP - MPG - Medium67.1WLTP - MPG - High66WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.1WLTP - MPG - Comb58WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.7 secTop Speed103 mphEngine Power - BHP83 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW61 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT79Engine Torque - NM107 nmEngine Torque - RPM2800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG10.9
- Coin SeriesSz3Coin DescriptionDualjet 12v HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720dNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %79NCAP Child Occupant Protection %79NCAP Pedestrian Protection %67NCAP Safety Assist %25NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power83Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1197 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeK12d
- Tyre Size Front175/65 R15Tyre Size Rear175/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)89 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb110
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.