Suzuki Swace Estate1.8 Hybrid SZ5 5 Doors CVT
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 7"Colour Lcd Info DisplayBluetooth ConnectivityClockDriving Mode SwitchDynamic Radar Cruise ControlE-CallEco Accelerator GuidanceEco ScoreElectromagnetic Tailgate Lock/Unlock Switch On Driver Door TrimEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEnergy MonitorFront And Rear Parking Distance SensorsIntelligent Parking AssistLane Centering FunctionLane Departure Warning SystemLane Tracing AssistLights On WarningPush Button StartRear Cross Traffic AlertRear View CameraRoad Sign Assist - RsaSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed LimiterSteering Assist FunctionTrip InformationVehicle Sway Warning FunctionWireless Charger
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 2X Usb Sockets In Front8" Touchscreen Multimedia SystemDab Digital RadioFront And Rear SpeakersFront TweetersSpeed Sensing Volume ControlSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- 'Guide Me Home' Headlamps1 Speed Rear Wiper + Washer2 Speeds Front Wiper With Intermittent + WasherAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto High BeamAutomatic Lights And WipersBi-Led Projector HeadlightsBlack Front GrilleBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Colour Exterior Door MirrorElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsGreen Tinted WindowsHigh Mounted Stop LampLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsManual Headlight LevellingRear Combination LampRear Fog LampsRear Privacy GlassRear Window DemisterRoof RailsRoof SpoilerShark Fin Antenna
- 12V Power Point In Luggage Area2 Cup Holders In Front2 Cup Holders In The Rear Centre Armrest2 Isofix Seat Anchors2 X Front 12V Power Sockets2X Front And Rear Door Bottle Holders2X Rear Coat Hooks60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAmbient LightingBoot Compartment CoverCentre Console ArmrestChild Seat Tether Anchorages X 2Cupholder LightsDoor ArmrestsDriver + Front Passenger Electric Lumbar SupportDriver/Passenger Front Seatback PocketsDual Illuminated Vanity Mirrors On Sun VisorsDual Zone Automatic Air Conditioning With S-Flow ModeDual Zone Climate ControlFabric UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsFront Map LightFront/Rear Assist GripsHeated Front SeatsLeather Gear KnobLeather Heated Steering WheelLuggage Area LampLuggage Area Net Hook X 4Luggage Nets In BootPollen FilterPtc (Positive Temp Co-Efficent) HeaterRear Cabin LightsRear Centre ArmrestRear Head RestraintsRear Heater DuctSatin Chrome & Piano Black Instrument Panel Centre OrnamentSatin Chrome Instrument Panel OrnamentSynthetic Leather Door ArmrestTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Elr Seatbelts Front And RearAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDriver Knee AirbagElectric Parking BrakeFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Hold ControlPre-Collision System (Aeb)Side AirbagsSmart Door Lock SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm/ImmobiliserDeadlocksFreewheeling Key CylindersLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- Chrome Door Inserts
- 16" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1345 kgGross Vehicle Weight1835 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight490 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)596 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1232 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4655 cmWidth1790 cmWheelbase2700 cmHeight1460 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low72.1WLTP - MPG - Medium80.7WLTP - MPG - High72.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.1WLTP - MPG - Comb64.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium3.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.1 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP122 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW90 kwEngine Power - RPM5200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT105Engine Torque - NM142 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3 mmCC1798 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code2zr-Fxe
- Coin SeriesSz5Coin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eBadge Power122Badge Engine CC1.8 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb103
- Battery Capacity in kWh18.1Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Suzuki Swace a good car?Yes, the Suzuki Swace is a practical, affordable and economical family estate, with a superb reliability record. It might not be particularly flashy, but it gets the job done and done well.Is the Swace one of Suzuki's own designs?No, due to an agreement between Suzuki and fellow Japanese manufacturer Toyota, the Swace is a rebadged Corolla Touring Sports 1.8 Hybrid. Suzuki also markets Toyota's RAV4 plug-in hybrid SUV as the Across, again with subtly different exterior styling and detailing to mark it out.Is the Suzuki Swace well equipped?Base specification on the Suzuki Swace is the SZ-T, which comes with 16-inch alloy wheels, radar cruise control, a reversing camera, a 3-spoke leather heated steering wheel and heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, LED headlights, an 8-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and a reversing camera among more items. That's a very generous kit list on an entry-level vehicle.Is the Suzuki Swace practical?The Suzuki Swace is only offered in the practical estate body style, which means it has plenty of space onboard for 5 adults and also a huge 596-litre boot, rising to 1606 litres if you fold the rear seats down. Clever interior design also increases the level of practicality offered.Is the Suzuki Swace reliable?The Suzuki Swace is based on the Toyota Corolla Touring Sports 1.8 Hybrid, in and of itself an incredibly reliable car. Further, Suzuki is known for making vehicles which don't break down often, while the company offers a 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty in the UK for further back-up.