Suzuki Swift Hatchback1.2 Dualjet 83 12V Hybrid SZ-T 5 Doors Auto
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAutomatic Start/Stop SystemBlind Spot MonitoringColour Lcd Information DisplayFuel Consumption ScreenGear Position IndicatorLane Departure Warning SystemLights On WarningLow Fuel Level Warning LightOutside Temperature DisplayPasRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking CameraRear Parking SensorsRemote Fuel Cap ReleaseSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed LimiterTachometerTailgateTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWeaving Alert
- 4 SpeakersAuxiliary Input SocketBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioUsb Interface
- 'Guide Me Home' Headlamps2 Speed Wipers+Intermittent WipeAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Coloured A & B PillarsBlack Front Grille ChromeBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersElectric Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFront Fog LightsGreen Tinted GlassHeadlamp LevellingHeated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistHigh Mounted Stop LampLed Daytime Running LightsLed Position LampsLed Projector Headlamps With DrlLed Rear Combination LampRear Fog LightsRear Privacy GlassRear Wiper
- 12V Accessory Socket In Front Console2 Isofix Seat Anchors3 Cupholders3 Spoke Leather Covered Steering Wheel60/40 Split Rear SeatsAccessory SocketAir ConditioningCentre Console StorageCentre Lower BoxChrome Handbrake Release ButtonChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth Seat TrimCvt Shift LockDoor Pockets With Bottle HolderDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket Holders + Vanity MirrorsFront Head RestraintsFront Map LightFront Passenger Side Assist GripGearshift PaddlesGloveboxHeaterHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatLuggage Area LampPassenger Seat Back PocketPollen FilterRear HeadrestsSteering Wheel Audio ControlsTilt Adjustable Steering WheelTop Tether Anchor Plate For Isofix Child Seat
- 3 Point Elr Seatbelts For Centre Seat3 Point Elr Seatbelts Front And RearAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistCurtain AirbagsDriver AirbagDual Sensor Brake SupportEsp + Traction ControlFoot Protecting Brake And Clutch PedalsFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt Pretensioners With Force LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold ControlPassenger AirbagRear Child Proof Door LocksRear Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Load LimitersSide AirbagsSide Impact Protection BeamsTyre Pressure Indicator
- AlarmDeadlocksFreewheeling Key CylindersImmobiliserLight - On And Key In ReminderLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- White Instrument Panel And Front Door Trim
- 16" Painted Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight946 kgGross Vehicle Weight1375 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)37 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgMax. Loading Weight429 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)265 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)579 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.6
- Length3845 mmWidth1735 mmWheelbase2450 mmHeight1495 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low50.6WLTP - MPG - Medium61.7WLTP - MPG - High64.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.3WLTP - MPG - Comb55.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.2 secTop Speed109 mphEngine Power - BHP83 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW61 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT79Engine Torque - NM107 nmEngine Torque - RPM2800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.8
- Coin SeriesSz-TCoin DescriptionDualjet 83 12v HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720dService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %83NCAP Child Occupant Protection %75NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %25NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power83Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1197 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeK12d
- Tyre Size Front185/55 R16Tyre Size Rear185/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)94 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb115
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Suzuki Swift Front-Wheel or Rear-Wheel Drive?All Suzuki Swift cars are front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Suzuki Swift achieve?The Suzuki Swift offers drivers around 50.4mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Suzuki Swift?All Suzuki Swift cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Suzuki Swift?All Suzuki Swift cars come with a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Suzuki Swift have as standard?Suzuki provides a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the swift. Including gear shift indicator, rear parking camera, electric front windows and engine auto stop start system.Does the Suzuki Swift have parking sensors?The Suzuki Swift does not come with parking sensors as standard. However, they do have a reversing camera. If you choose the SZ-T or SZ5 trim these will come with rear parking sensors as standard.What Suzuki Swift trim levels are available?Suzuki keep things simple with 3 available trim levels of the Swift: SZ-L, SZ-T and top-trim SZ5.How much boot space does the Suzuki Swift have?The Suzuki Swift has a 265-litre boot.