Suzuki Vitara Estate1.4 Boosterjet 48V Hybrid SZ5 ALLGRIP 5 Doors
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAllgrip 4 Mode 4 Wheel Drive SystemAnalogue ClockBluetooth Integrated Into Audio UnitDoor Ajar Warning LampE-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Oil Change ReminderEngine Start/Stop ButtonFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure PreventionLane Departure Warning SystemNavigation SystemPasRear Parking CameraService IndicatorSmartphone Link Display With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed LimiterTachometerTraffic Sign Recognition
- 2 Tweeters4 Speakers4.2-Inch Colour Lcd DisplayDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Connection
- 1 Speed With Intermittent Rear Wiper + Washer2 Speeds (Low/High) With Adjustable Intermittent Front Wiper + WasherAutomatic Front Rain Sensing WipersAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesBody Coloured BumpersChrome Front GrilleChrome Lower Front Bumper InsertDouble Sliding Panoramic SunroofElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front+Rear WindowsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Built In Turn Signal LampFront Fog LampsGreen Tinted WindowsHigh Mounted Stop LampLed Daytime Running LightsLed Multi Reflector Headlamps With Low And High BeamLed Rear Combination LampLow Fuel Warning LampRear Fog LampsRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window DemisterSilver Roof RailsVisible Vin PlateWheel Arch Extensions With Side Skirts
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Lower Box12V Accessory Socket In The Load Area2X Front And Rear Door Bottle Holders3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Rear Headrests3 Spoke Leather Covered Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Air ConditioningBlack Shift Knob With Silver AccentCentre Cabin LightChild Seat Tether Anchorage Points X3Chrome Handbrake Release ButtonChrome Interior Door HandlesDriver/Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket Holders + Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDrivers FootrestFront Centre ArmrestFront Cupholders X 2Front Footwell And Centre Lower Console Box LightsFront Head RestraintsFront Map LightFront Passenger Side Assist GripFront Suede Door Trim InsertGlovebox LightHeaterIsofix Child Seat Anchorages X 2Luggage Area LampLuggage CoverPollen FilterRear Assist Grips X2Removable Double Luggage Room FloorSilver Centre Console OrnamentSilver Door Trim OrnamentsSingle Front Passenger SeatSuede UpholsteryTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 3-Point Front Elr Seatbelts With Pretensioner, Force Limiter And Shoulder Height Adjuster3-Point Rear Elr Seatbelts With Pretensioner And Side Force Limiter And 3-Point Elr Centre SeatbeltAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Sensor Brake SupportEspFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Descent ControlHill Hold ControlSide AirbagsSide Impact Protection BeamsSway Warning SystemTyre Pressure Monitor
- AlarmDeadlocksFreewheeling Lock CylindersImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartLight - On And Key In ReminderLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door Locking
- Chrome Dashboard Trim RingsFilm Instrument Panel Ornament
- 17" Polished Alloy WheelsEmergency Flat Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1275 kgGross Vehicle Weight1770 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight495 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)362 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)642 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4175 cmWidth1775 cmWheelbase2500 cmHeight (including roof rails)1610 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low43.2WLTP - MPG - Medium52.8WLTP - MPG - High55WLTP - MPG - Extra High43.6WLTP - MPG - Comb48.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP129 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW95 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT173Engine Torque - NM235 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG24
- Coin SeriesSz5Coin DescriptionBoosterjet 48v Hybrid AllgripStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721aBadge Power129Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1373 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeK14d
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)111 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb132
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.