Tesla Model X HatchbackPlaid AWD 5 Doors Auto [6 Seat]
- 17" TouchscreenAcoustic Seat-Belt WarningAutomatic Rear LiftgateAutopilot Hardware (8 Cameras, 12 Ultrasonic Sonar, Forward-Facing Radar)Blind Spot MonitoringBluetooth SystemCustom Driver ProfilesFront And Rear Parking SensorsHigh Definition Reversing CameraHomelink (Programmable Garage Door Opener)Lane Departure Warning SystemMaps And Navigation With Real Time Traffic Based RoutingRoll Over SensorService IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTouch Screen Centre Multi Info DisplayVoice Control System
- Smart Air Suspension
- 5 Usb Ports960-Watt Audio System With 22 Speaker And Active Noise CancelingDab Digital Radio And Am/Fm RadioSatellite RadioWi-Fi Hotspot - 4G Enabled
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto Dimming MirrorsAuto High BeamAutomatic, Adaptive, Auto Level Led HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersElectric Windows With One Touch OpenElectrically Operated Heated And Folding MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Fog LightsLed Tail LightsRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Window DefrosterRear Wing DoorRear WiperSide Marker Bumper IlluminationSolar Reflect WindshieldThree Position Dynamic Led Turning Lights
- 3 Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel6 Seat (2Nd Row - 2 Seats W/Monopost)60/40 Split Fold Rear Seat BackAuto Dual-Zone Climate Control SystemDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFront Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Seat VentilationFront Trunk + Rear Trunk Upto 2490L StorageGlove CompartmentHeated Steering WheelHepa Air Filtration SystemIsofix Rear Child Seat Preparation In 2Nd RowLed Ambient LightingLed Map Reading LightsLumbar SupportParcel ShelfPollen FilterPower Adjustable Steering WheelRear Head RestraintsRear Seat VentilationSupercharger Access
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3 Point Rear Seatbelts8 Airbags - Head, Knee And Pelvis Airbag In The Front, 2 Side Curtain AirbagAbs + Traction ControlActive Safety Technologies Including Collision Avoidance And Automatic Emergency BrakingEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlRear Door Child Safety LocksTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmAutomatic Keyless EntryImmobiliser
- Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb536Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb333
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power1020Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesPlaid [6 Seat]Generation Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750UNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage50000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years4 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 60 Mph (Secs)2.5 secEngine Power - Bhp1020 bhpEngine Power - Kw761 kwTop Speed163 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1684 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5036 mmWheelbase2965 mmWidth1999 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2271 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2455 kgNo. Of Seats6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.