Toyota Aygo X Hatchback1.0 VVT-i Edge 5 Doors Auto [Parking]
- 4.2" Tft Colour ScreenAdjustable Speed LimiterAnalogue SpeedometerBluetooth ConnectivityDigital TachographDriver Attention Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemEco-Driving IndicatorElectric Power SteeringFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Auto BrakeIntersection Turn AssistKey Reminder WarningNoise Reduction KitPre Collision System With Emergency Steering AssistReversing Camera With Static Guide LinesSmart Phone Integration With Apple Car Play/Android AutoSpeed Limit DisplayStart And Stop
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 4 SpeakersDab Digital Audio BroadcastToyota Touch 2 Multimedia System With 8" Screen DisplayUsb Connector
- Auto HeadlightsAuto WipersAutomatic Headlights Cut-OffBicycle Towing HookBlack Fog Light SurroundsBlack Side Protection MouldingsBlack Wheel Arch MouldingsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Front BumperBoot Door Scuff PlateEclipse Black Rear BumperElectric Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Fog LightsFront Power WindowsGloss Black Door MirrorsGloss Black Upper Front GrilleHeadlight Cut-Off ReminderLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Light GuideLed High Mounted Stop LampManual Day/Night Rear View MirrorManual Headlight LevellingPagoda RoofPower Adjustable Door MirrorsPrivacy GlassProjector Halogen HeadlightsRain SensorRear Combination Lights Led Bulb TypeRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen DefoggerRear Windscreen WiperShort AntennaVariable Intermittent Windscreen Wipers
- 12V Power Outlet - Front2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel50/50 Split Folding Rear SeatAdhesive Roof HeadliningAdjustable Speed Limiter Switch On Steering WheelAudio And Telephone Switches On Steering WheelAuto Air ConditioningBlack Insert On Steering WheelBlack Roof LiningBoot LightCentre Room LightChrome Interior Door HandlesChrome Surround On Air Conditioning ButtonsClean Air FilterFabric UpholsteryFloor MatsFront And Rear Cup HoldersFront Head Rest Deco ArtFront Head RestraintsGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Driver SeatIntelligent Adaptive Cruise Control Switch On Steering WheelIsofix Child Restraint System On Rear SeatsLane Departure Alert Switch On Steering WheelLeather Gearshift KnobManual Tilt Steering WheelManually Reclining And Sliding Driver SeatManually Reclining And Sliding Front Passenger SeatMultimedia Switches On Steering WheelPollen FilterRear Door PocketsRear Head RestraintsSatin Silver Insert On Gear Shift KnobSingle Compartment Glovebox With LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Tonneau CoverSun Visors With Mirror On Driver And Passenger SideVoice Recognition Switch On Steering Wheel
- Toyota Safety Sense Pack - Aygo X
- Anti Lock Braking System + Electronic Brake Force DistributionChild Safety Door LockEmergency Brake Light Signal (Ebs)Hill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsSupplement Restraints System (Srs) - 6 AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning System
- ImmobiliserRemote Power Door Locks
- Black Wheel Centre CapsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight965 kgGross Vehicle Weight1360 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresMax. Loading Weight395 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)226 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)824 litres
- Length3700 cmWidth1740 cmWheelbase2430 cmHeight1525 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low50.4WLTP - MPG - Medium62.8WLTP - MPG - High67.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb56.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH49.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL62.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH61.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL67.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH64.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH54.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)14.8 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP72 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW53 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT69Engine Torque - NM93 nmEngine Torque - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG9.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryInjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.8:1TransmissionAutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code1kr-Fe
- Coin SeriesEdge [parking]Coin DescriptionVvt-IStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 076aNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %78NCAP Child Occupant Protection %78NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %81NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power72Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front175/60 R18Tyre Size Rear175/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style4 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.337 g/kmHC0.03NOx0.017WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium101WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High95WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL101WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL95WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH99WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL113
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.