Toyota bZ4x Electric Hatchback162kW Motion 71.4kWh 5 Doors Auto AWD
- 12.3" Multimedia Display Screen360 Degree Panoramic View Monitor7" Multi Information ScreenAcceleration Suppression At Low SpeedAdaptive Cruise Control [Acc] Switch On Steering WheelAdvanced Parking AssistBlind Spot MonitorBluetooth ConnectivityDriver Monitoring CameraEmergency Driving Stop SystemEmergency Services Call SystemEmergency Steering AssistFront Parking Sensors With Automatic Object BreakingIntelligent Adaptive Cruise ControlIntersection Cut In Traffic AssistIntersection Turn AssistLane Departure Alert With Steering ControlLane Trace AssistPasRear Parking Sensors With Automatic Object And Car BreakingRemote Boot Door Release On KeyReversing CameraSafe Exit AssistSmart Voice AssistSpeed Limiter Switch On Steering WheelSpeed Limiter With Road Sign AssistTelephone Switches On Steering WheelVoice RecognitionWireless Mobile Phone ChargerWireless Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android Auto
- 7Kw Ac Charger And 150Kw Dc Fast Charger
- 6 SpeakersDab Digital RadioRear Usb Connector X2Toyota Touch 2 With Go NavigationUsb Connector
- Adaptive High BeamAuto Headlight LevellingAuto Up And Down Function On Power WindowsAuto WipersAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic High BeamAutomatic Rear Flashing Hazard LightsBlack Lower Front GrilleBody Coloure Shark Fin AntennaBody Coloured Door HandlesBoot Door Release With Push ButtonElectric Heated Door MirrorsElectrochromatic Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorFront CalipersHeadlight Cut-Off ReminderLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed High Mounted Stop LampLed IndicatorsLed Rear Brake LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLower Front Grille ShapeMemory Function On Door MirrorsPower Adjustable Door MirrorsPower Back DoorPrivacy GlassRain SensorRear CalipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperShark Fin AntennaUv-Filter On Driver And Front Passenger WindowsUv-Filter On Rear Windows
- 12V Power Outlet - Front2Nd Row Rear Passenger Room Led Light3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding 2Nd Row Rear SeatsAmbient Lighting On Interior Door HandlesArmrest On Front Console BoxAssist Grips FrontAssist Grips RearBlack Interior Door HandlesDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningEnergy Saving Heat PumpFootwell In Light Blue Ambient LightingFront Head RestraintsHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsIlluminated Entry System And Footwell LightsLed Centre Room LightLight Blue Ambient Lighting In Centre ConsoleLight Blue Ambient Lighting On Front DoorsLight Blue Ambient Lighting On Rear DoorsLight On Driver Sun VisorLight On Passenger Sun VisorManual Telescopic Steering WheelManual Tilt Steering WheelManually Height Adjustable Front Passenger SeatManually Sliding Front Passenger SeatMicrophone On Front Personal LightMirror On Driver Sun VisorMirror On Passenger Sun VisorMultimedia Switch On Steering WheelPartial Synthetic Leather UpholsteryPower Adjustable Lumbar Support On Driver SeatPower Height Adjustable Driver SeatsPower Sliding Driver SeatPower Window Switches With Satin Chrome InsertsRear ArmrestRear Head RestraintsRear Passenger Air VentsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Touch Rear Door Trim
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsChild Safety Door LockDownhill Assist Control (Dac)Driver And Passenger Central AirbagsDriver And Passenger Front AirbagsDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Hold FunctionFront Seat Belt ReminderFront To Front Oncoming Car And Motorbike Daytime DetectionHill Start Assist Control (Hac)On-Off Switch For Passenger AirbagsPre Collision System With Pedestrian, Cyclist And Motorbike DetectionRear Passenger Side AirbagsRear Seat Belt ReminderToyota Safety Sense With Over The Air UpdatesTyre Pressure Warning System
- Glass Breaking Alarm SensorsImmobiliserIntrusion SensorPower Door LocksTilt Detection Sensors
- Black Centre Console
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2000 kgGross Vehicle Weight2550 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight550 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)452 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4690 cmWidth1860 cmWheelbase2850 cmHeight1600 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.7 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP221 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW162 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT248Engine Torque - NM336 nmEngine Torque - MKG34.3
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Safety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power221Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1860Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)585Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 PercentageUCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years5Battery Capacity in kWh71.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.