Toyota C-HR Hatchback1.8 Hybrid Icon 5 Doors CVT [Tech]
- 4.2" Coloured Tft Screen For Multi-Information DisplayAdaptive Cruise ControlApple Car Play And Android AutoBluetooth ConnectivityE-CallElectric Power SteeringHybrid System IndicatorLane Departure Alert With Steering ControlRemote Boot Door Release In CabinRemote Boot Door Release In KeyReversing CameraRoad Sign Assist - RsaTrip ComputerVoice Recognition
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 SpeakersAm/Fm RadioDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Toyota Touch 2 Multimedia System With 8" DisplayUsb ConnectorWi-Fi Connectivity
- Anti-Jam Protection On Power WindowsAuto High BeamAuto Up And Down Function On All Power WindowsAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Headlights Cut-OffBlack And Body Coloured Rear BumperBlack Upper Front GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Front Spoiler LipBody Coloured Front BumperBoot Door Release With Push ButtonElectric Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Power WindowsFront Fog LightsHard Tonneau CoverHoneycomb Lower Front GrilleLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Light GuideLed High Mounted Stop LightLed Rear Brake LightsLed Rear Combination LightsManual Headlight LevellingNoise Reduction Layer On Front Windows And WindscreenPower Adjustable Door MirrorsRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear TailgateRear Window DefoggerRear Window WiperReflective Led HeadlightsShark Fin AntennaUv-Filter On Driver And Passenger WindowsUv-Filter On Rear WindowsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Power Outlet - Front3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Rear HeadrestsAdjustable Speed Limiter Switch On Steering WheelAssist Grips Front And Centre PillarAudio And Telephone Switches On Steering WheelBlack Front Door Assist GripsBoot LightChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger Personal LightDriver And Front Passenger Whiplash Injury Lessening SeatsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFloor MatsFront CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Sports SeatsGlovebox With Internal LightHooks For Luggage Holding NetHumidifying Nanoe Air PurifierIlluminated Entry SystemIsofix Attachments On Rear SeatsLeather GearshiftLight On Driver Sun VisorLight On Passenger Sun VisorManual Telescopic Steering WheelManual Tilt Steering WheelManually Adjustable Lumbar Support On Driver SeatManually Height Adjustable Driver SeatManually Height Adjustable Front Passenger SeatManually Reclining Driver SeatManually Reclining Front Passenger SeatManually Sliding Driver SeatManually Sliding Front Passenger SeatMicrophone On Front Personal LightMirror On Driver Sun VisorMirror On Passenger Sun VisorMultimedia Switches On Steering WheelPollen FilterShopping Bag HooksSingle Front Passenger SeatSlow Opening On Lower GloveboxVoice Recognition Switch On Steering Wheel
- Tech With Parking Sensor Pack - C-Hr
- 16 Disk Front Wheel Brake3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Pre Collision System With Pedestrian DetectionPre-Tensioners And Force LimitersRear Door Child Safety LocksSrs Airbags - Driver + Front Passenger, Front Side, Front And Rear Curtain And Driver's Knee AirbagsToyota Safety SenseTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Glass-Breaking Alarm SensorsImmobiliserIntrusion AlarmIntrusion SensorMotion Sensor AlarmPower Door LocksPower Passenger Window LockRemote Central Locking
- Black Lower DashboardBlack Upper DashboardGrey Deco Line On Upper DashboardMatte Black Centre Console
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1420 kgGross Vehicle Weight1860 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked725 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked725 kgMax. Loading Weight440 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)443 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1164 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4390 mmWidth1795 mmWheelbase2640 mmHeight1555 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low67.3WLTP - MPG - Medium70.6WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb57.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL67.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH61.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL70.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH64.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEL64.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH59.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH42.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL57.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH53.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP122 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW90 kwEngine Power - RPM5200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT105Engine Torque - NM142 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3 mmCC1798 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code2zr-Fxe
- Coin SeriesIcon [tech]Coin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %77NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %78NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power122Badge Engine CC1.8 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5-Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)86 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.070 g/kmHC0.011NOx0.004WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low95WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium89WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High99WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL95WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL89WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH100WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL99WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL110
- Battery Capacity in kWh0.75Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Toyota C-HR Front-Wheel or Rear-Wheel Drive?All Toyota C-HR cars are front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Toyota C-HR achieve?The Toyota C-HR offers drivers around 57.6mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Toyota C-HR?All Toyota C-HR cars come with 5 seats meaning you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Toyota C-HR?All Toyota cars come with a 5-year or 100,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Toyota C-HR have as standard?Toyota is generous with the amount of driver assistance technology included as standard in the C-HR. Including reversing camera, adaptive cruise control, lane departure alert, push-button start, pre-collision system, smartphone integration incl Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.Does the Toyota C-HR have parking sensors?Not all Toyota C-HR cars come with parking sensors as standard as this will depend on the chosen trim level. All new C-HR Icon cars will have a reversing camera as standard and front and rear parking sensors are only available in the Icon trim when adding the parking or tech pack. All higher trim levels will have front and rear parking sensors as standard.What Toyota C-HR trim levels are available?Toyota keeps things simple with 4 available trim levels of the C-HR: Icon, Design, Excel and top-trim GR Sport.How much boot space does the Toyota C-HR have?The Toyota C-HR will come with a 443-litre boot.