Toyota C-HR Hatchback2.0 Hybrid Excel 5 Doors CVT
- 4.2" Coloured Tft Screen For Multi-Information DisplayAdaptive Cruise ControlBluetooth ConnectivityE-CallElectric Power SteeringHybrid System IndicatorLane Departure Alert With Steering ControlRemote Boot Door Release In CabinRemote Boot Door Release In KeyReversing CameraRoad Sign Assist - RsaSimple Intelligent Parking AssistTouch 2 Go Navigation SystemTrip ComputerVoice Recognition
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 SpeakersAm/Fm RadioDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Toyota Touch 2 Multimedia System With 8" DisplayUsb ConnectorWi-Fi Connectivity
- Adaptive Front Light SystemAdaptive Led HeadlightsAnti-Jam Protection On Power WindowsAuto High BeamAuto Up And Down Function On All Power WindowsAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Headlights Cut-OffBlack And Body Coloured Rear BumperBlack Upper Front GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Front Spoiler LipBody Coloured Front BumperBoot Door Release With Push ButtonElectric Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Power WindowsHard Tonneau CoverHoneycomb Lower Front GrilleLed Daytime Running LightsLed Fog LightsLed Front Light GuideLed High Mounted Stop LightLed Rear Brake LightsLed Rear Combination LightsNoise Reduction Layer On Front Windows And WindscreenPower Adjustable Door MirrorsPrivacy GlassRain SensorRear Sequential IndicatorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear TailgateRear Window DefoggerRear Window WiperShark Fin AntennaUv-Filter On Driver And Passenger WindowsUv-Filter On Rear Windows
- 12V Power Outlet - Front3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Rear HeadrestsAdjustable Speed Limiter Switch On Steering WheelAssist Grips Front And Centre PillarAudio And Telephone Switches On Steering WheelBlack Front Door Assist GripsBlue Ambient Lighting On Front Cup HoldersBlue Ambient Lighting On Front DoorsBoot LightChrome Interior Door HandlesDriver And Front Passenger Personal LightDriver And Front Passenger Whiplash Injury Lessening SeatsDriver And Passenger Seatback PocketsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFloor MatsFront CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Sports SeatsGlovebox With Internal LightHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeated Steering WheelHooks For Luggage Holding NetHumidifying Nanoe Air PurifierIlluminated Entry SystemIsofix Attachments On Rear SeatsLeather GearshiftLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLight On Driver Sun VisorLight On Passenger Sun VisorManual Telescopic Steering WheelManual Tilt Steering WheelMicrophone On Front Personal LightMirror On Driver Sun VisorMirror On Passenger Sun VisorMultimedia Switches On Steering WheelPollen FilterPower Adjustable Lumbar Support On Driver SeatPower Tilting Cushion On Driver SeatShopping Bag HooksSingle Front Passenger SeatSlow Opening On Lower GloveboxVoice Recognition Switch On Steering Wheel
- Leather Pack - C-HrTech With Parking Sensor Pack - C-Hr
- 16 Disk Front Wheel Brake3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Pre Collision System With Pedestrian DetectionPre-Tensioners And Force LimitersRear Door Child Safety LocksSrs Airbags - Driver + Front Passenger, Front Side, Front And Rear Curtain And Driver's Knee AirbagsToyota Safety SenseTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Glass-Breaking Alarm SensorsImmobiliserIntrusion AlarmIntrusion SensorMotion Sensor AlarmPower Door LocksPower Passenger Window LockRemote Central Locking
- Black Lower DashboardDark Brown Upper DashboardPiano Black ConsoleSilver Deco Line On Upper Dashboard
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1490 kgGross Vehicle Weight1930 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked725 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked725 kgMax. Loading Weight440 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)424 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1102 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4395 cmWidth1795 cmWheelbase2640 cmHeight1555 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low58.9WLTP - MPG - Medium65.7WLTP - MPG - High60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL58.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH53.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL65.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH59.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEL60.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEH56.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL43.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH41.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH50.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.2 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT140Engine Torque - NM190 nmEngine Torque - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG19.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)97.6 mmCC1987 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeM20a-Fxs
- Coin SeriesExcelCoin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %77NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %78NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)92 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)65CO0.191 g/kmHC0.02NOx0.005Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium98WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL98WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL120
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.4Battery TypeNickel-Metal Hydride
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.