Toyota Corolla Saloon1.8 VVT-i Hybrid Icon 4 Doors CVT
- 7" Multi Information Display ScreenBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityBoot Lid ReleaseConnected Car Functionality Upgrade, Tracker, Remote Status And E-CareDigital SpeedometerE-CallElectrically Assisted Power SteeringEv Drive IndicatorLane Departure Alert (Lda) Switch On Steering WheelMemory On Adjustable Speed LimiterPush Button StartRemote Boot Lid Release In CabinReversing CameraSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoVoice Recognition
- Gasoline Particulate FilterVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 SpeakersAm/Fm RadioDab Digital RadioToyota Touch 2 Multimedia System With 8" DisplayUsb And Aux In Connectors + 12V Front OutletUsb Charging Port In Centre Storage Box
- Anti-Jam Protection On Power WindowsAuto Up And Down Function On All Power WindowsBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Outside Door HandlesBody Coloured Shark-Fin AntennaChrome Insert On Boot LidChrome Insert On Upper Front GrilleChrome Window FramesFollow Me Home HeadlightsHalogen Auto High Beam HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed High Mounted Stop LightLed Rear Combination Lights (Tail/Stop) + Bulb (Turn)Light Remind Warning With Auto Cut OffManual Day/Night Rear View MirrorManual Headlight LevellingPiano Black Front Fog Lamp SurroundsPower Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsPower Front WindowsPower Rear WindowsRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window DefoggerSilver Insert On Front BumperTurning Signal Integrated Indicators In Door MirrorsUv-Filter On Driver And Passenger Windows
- 12V Connector3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel + Gear Knob60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Speed Limiter Switch On Steering WheelAudio, Multimedia And Telephone Switches On Steering WheelBoot LightDriver And Front Passenger Whiplash Injury Lessening SeatsDriver And Passenger Assist GripDriver And Passenger Sun Visor With Mirror And LightDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningDynamic Rador Cruise Control (With Rsa) Switch On Steering WheelFabric ArmrestsFabric UpholsteryFront And Rear Cup And Bottle HoldersFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatFront Passenger Seatback PocketsHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeated Outer Rear SeatsHeight Adjustable Driver SeatIlluminated Entry System In Room LampIsofix Seat Fixing (2 Fixings On Rear Outer Seats)Leather Gear Shift With Satin Chrome On Gear Shift ConsolePollen FilterPower Adjustable Lumbar Support On Driver SeatRear Passenger Air VentsRear Passenger Coat Hooks (2)Satin Chrome Inside Door HandlesSingle Compartment Glovebox With LightsSliding Armrest On Centre Console BoxTilt/Telescopic Steering Column
- Toyota Safety Sense 2 Pack - Corolla
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAdjustable Driver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Extender To Top Anchor PointAnti Lock Braking System + Electronic Brake Force DistributionBrake Assist FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsChild Safety Door LockElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake Light Signal (Ebs)Front Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt ReminderHac-Hill-Start Assist ControlRear Seat Belt ReminderSeatbelt Pretensioners And Force LimitersSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) Airbags - 7 Airbags Including Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain, Side And Knee AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning System
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Alarm With Motion Sensor And ImmobilizerPower Door LocksPower Passenger Window Lock
- Soft Touch Texture On Uppder Dashboard
- 16" Alloy WheelsSpace Saver Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1310 kgGross Vehicle Weight1835 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight525 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)471 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4630 cmWidth1780 cmWheelbase2700 cmHeight1435 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low70.6WLTP - MPG - Medium61.4WLTP - MPG - High65.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High58.9WLTP - MPG - Comb62.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL70.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH62.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL65.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH61.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL65.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEH61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL62.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH55.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP122 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW90 kwEngine Power - RPM5200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT105Engine Torque - NM142 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3 mmCC1798 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code2zr-Fxe
- Coin SeriesIconCoin DescriptionVvt-I HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %86NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power122Badge Engine CC1.8 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark11Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)77 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.125 g/kmHC0.016NOx0.002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low90WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium103WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High97WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb102WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL90WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH102WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL97WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH103WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL97WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH103WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL102
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.4Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.