Toyota GR Supra Coupe3.0 3 Doors
- Blind Spot MonitorCruise Control With Steering WheelDigital SpeedometerDrive Mode SelectorDriver And Passenger MicrophoneDriving AssistantDynamic Guide Lines On Reversing CameraE-CallFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Alert With Steering ControlPasPush Button StartRear Collision WarningRear Cross Traffic AlertRear View CameraRemote Boot Door Release In CabinReversing Camera DisplayRoad Sign Assist - RsaService IndicatorSmartphone Integration With Apple CarplaySport Drive ModeTelephone Switch On Steering WheelToyota Supra ConnectVoice RecognitionWireless Charger
- Active Sports DifferentialAdaptive Variable SuspensionVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 10 Speakers2.1 Amp Usb Connector8.8" Toyota Touch Multimedia SystemAudio Switch On Steering WheelDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Glass Integrated AntennaToyota Touch 2 With Go Navigation System
- Auto Adaptive High BeamAuto Cut Off HeadlampsAuto Dimming Inside Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatically Retractable Door MirrorsBoot Door Release With Push ButtonBrushed Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust PipesElectric Heated Door MirrorsElectric WindowsElectrically Adjustable Driver And Passenger Door MirrorsElectrochrome Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsIndicators Integrated On Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LampLed Front Light GuideLed HeadlightsLed High Mounted Stop LightLed IndicatorsLed Rear Fog LightPiano Black Door MirrorsRain Sensing WipersRear Window DefoggerRear WiperReverse Gear Tilting Passenger Door MirrorVariable Intermittent Windscreen Wipers
- 12V Power Outlet - Boot12V Power Outlet - Front3 Spoke Leather Steering WheelActive Sound ControlAdjustable Speed Limiter Switch On Steering WheelAlcantara UpholsteryAluminium Door Scuff PlatesAluminium PedalsBoot LightChrome Insert On Centre ConsoleDriver And Front Passenger Personal LightDriver And Passenger Seatback PocketsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFloor MatsFront CupholdersFront Footwell LightsFront HeadrestsFront Sports SeatsGear Shift IndicatorLuggage Holding NetLuggage HooksManual Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerManual Tilting Cushion On Driver SeatManually Height Adjustable, Sliding And Reclining Front SeatsMultimedia Switches On Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelTonneau CoverVoice Recognition Switch On Steering Wheel
- Anti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistChild Restraint SystemElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake Light System (Ebs)Front Seatbelt ReminderPre-Collision System With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionRed Sports Rear Brake CaliperRed Supra Sports Front Brake CaliperStart Holding ControlSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) Airbags - 7 Airbags Including Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain, Side And Knee AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserIntrusion SensorLocking Wheel NutsPower Door LocksRemote Door LockSmart EntrySpeed Detecting Automatic Door LockTilt Detection Sensors
- 19" 10 Spoke Gunmetal Grey Forged Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1570 kgGross Vehicle Weight1815 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Loading Weight245 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)290 litresNo. of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4379 mmWheelbase2470 mmWidth (including mirrors)1854 mmHeight1292 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low22.1WLTP - MPG - Medium32.5WLTP - MPG - High37.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb32.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.3 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP335 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM6500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC2998 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24Fuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio11.0.1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeB58b30m1
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0736eBadge Power335Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/35 R19Tyre Size Rear275/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low289WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb198
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.