Toyota GR Yaris Hatchback1.6 3 Doors AWD [Circuit Pack]
- Apple Car Play/Android AutoColoured Tft Multi Informational DisplayEcall Emergency SystemEmergency Steering AssistIntelligent Adaptive Cruise ControlLane Departure Alert (Lda) Switch On Steering WheelLane Trace AssistPower SteeringPre-Collision System (Pcs)Reversing CameraRoad Sign Assist - Rsa
- Circuit Tuned Gr SuspensionDouble Wishbone Rear SuspensionGr-Four Awd SwitchMacpherson Front SuspensionVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 Speakers8" Multimedia Display Touch ScreenDab Digital RadioToyota Touch 2 Multimedia SystemUsb Connection
- Adaptive High Beam AssistAdaptive Led HeadlightsAir Intakes For Brake CoolingAuto Dimming Eletrochromatic Rear View MirrorAuto Windscreen WipersAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Headlights Cut-OffAutomatically Retractable Door MirrorsBlack Contrasting Colour Door MirrorsBlack Rear SpoilerBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Rear BumperCarbon Fibre Roof WrapDoor Scuff PlatesDual Exhaust PipesElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Auto Power Windows With Anti Jam ProtectionGloss Black Gr Front BumperGr Badges 1 Front, 1 Rear And 2 SidesGr Lower Front GrilleIntegrated Led Indicators In Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Fog LightsLed High Mounted Stop LampLed Rear Combination LightsPiano Black Side Air VentsPrivacy Glass On Rear And Back WindowsRear Auto Power Windows With Anti Jam ProtectionRear Window DefoggerRear WiperShark Fin Antenna
- 12V Socket In Front2 Rear Head Restraints2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Sports Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAluminium PedalsClean Air FilterDriver And Passenger HeadrestsDriver's Sun Visor With Vanity MirrorDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront Bottle HoldersFront Cup HoldersFront Map LightFront Sports SeatsGr Floor MatsGr Logo On Steering WheelGr Ultrasuede Leather UpholsteryHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatIsofix Child Rear Seat RestraintsLeather GearshiftLeather HandbrakeManual Slide Adjustable On Driver's And Passenger SeatsMicrophone On Front Personal LightMultimedia Switch On Steering WheelPollen FilterRed Stitching On GearshiftRed Stitching On Handbrake LeverSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Tonneau CoverTicket Holder On Driver's Sun VisorTilt/Telescopic Steering Column
- Abs With Brake AssistAirbags - Driver And Front PassengerDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsEmergency Brake Light System (Ebs)Front Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt ReminderHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Rear Passenger AirbagRear Seat Belt ReminderRed Brake CallipersRed Sport Front And Rear Brake PadsStart Holding ControlTorsen Limited Slip Differentials X2Tyre Pressure Warning System
- Alarm/ImmobiliserKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button Start
- 18" 10 Spoke Forged Alloy Wheels With Michelin Pilot SportTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1280 kgGross Vehicle Weight1645 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Loading Weight365 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)141 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb5.31
- Length3995 cmWidth1805 cmWheelbase2560 cmHeight1455 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low27.6WLTP - MPG - Medium36WLTP - MPG - High39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High32.9WLTP - MPG - Comb34.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL27.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH27.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL36WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH36WLTP - MPG - High - TEL39.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL32.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH32.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.5 secEngine Power - BHP257 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW192 kwEngine Power - RPM6500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT266Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)87.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)89.7 mmCC1618 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeG16e-Gts
- Coin Series[circuit Pack]Coin DescriptionAwdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0736aNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %86NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power257Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL186
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.