Toyota Gr86 Coupe2.4 D-4S 2 Doors
- Apple Car Play And Android AutoBlind Spot MonitoringBluetooth ConnectivityCruise ControlE-Call (Emergency Call)PasSmart Entry And Push Button Start7" Tft Instrument Cluster
- 6 Speaker Audio System8" Multimedia And Back MonitorDab Radio
- Auto High BeamLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlampsRear Boot
- 2 Individual Seats In 2Nd RowDual Automatic Air ConditioningFront Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsLeather Gr Steering WheelLeather/Suede UpholsteryRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 18" Black Alloy WheelsSpace Saver Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1275 kgGross Vehicle Weight1670 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)226 litresNo. of Seats4
- Length4265 cmWidth1775 cmWheelbase2757 cmHeight1310 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.3 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP235 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW173 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM3700 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)94 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86 mmCC2387 ccCylinders4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio12.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeFa24
- Coin DescriptionD-4sManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBadge Power235Badge Engine CC2.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low308WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb200
- WLTP - MPG - Low20.8WLTP - MPG - Medium34WLTP - MPG - High37.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High33.2WLTP - MPG - Comb32.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low13.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.8
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.