Vauxhall Astra Hatchback1.2 Turbo 130 GS Line 5 Doors
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10" Touch Multimedia With Pure Panel Nav Pro, 10" Digital Instrument Cluster, Am/Fm/Dab Radio, Bluetooth, Wireless Apple Carplay/Android Auto + 2 UsbAdaptive Cruise Control With Intelligent Speed AdaptionBreakdown Call (B-Call)Digital Central Facia With Audio Information, Digital Clock With Automatic Rds Time Adjustment And Outside Air Temperature With Ice Warning FunctionDigital Instrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light + Water Temperature Gauge Warning Light, Shift Up/Down Indicate LightDrive Mode SelectorDriver Information Display - Total Mileage, Service Indicator, Oil LifeEcall Emergency SystemElectric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringFront And Rear Parking Distance SensorsFront Camera SystemIn-Crash BrakingIntelli Vision 360 Degree Panoramic Parking CameraLane Departure Warning With Lane Keep AssistLights On Audible WarningMultifunction Trip Computer-Trip Mileage,Vehicle Range Based On Remaining Fuel,Average Speed And Fueleconomy,Instantaneous Fuel Economyanddriving TimeNatural Voice RecognitionService Interval IndicatorSpeed Limit AdvisorSpeed Sign RecognitionStart/Stop SystemTraffic Sign RecognitionVauxhall ConnectVehicle Status And InformationWidget Hmi With Personalisation
- 6 SpeakersBluetooth A2dp Audio StreamingSteering Wheel Audio, Phone And Cruise Controls
- Active Bonnet/Headlight/Wiper StructureAdaptive Brake LightsAutomatic Lighting ControlBlack Door MirrorsBlack Griffin Logo And Vizor FrameBlack Lower Window Frame MouldingBody Colour Rear Roof SpoilerBody Coloured Door HandlesDark Tinted Rear WindowsDoor To Door IlluminationElectrically Operated Front And Rear WindowsFrameless Anti Dazzle Rear-View MirrorHeated Rear Screen With Timed Cut OffHeated Rear WindowHigh Beam AssistIntermittent Rear Window Wash/WipeLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Headlights And Led Tail LightsLed Rear LightsLed Side Repeat IndicatorsManual Headlight Beam LevellingPower Folding Door Mirrors + Puddle LightsRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsSoundproof Insulated WindscreenSports-Style Front And Rear BumpersThird Brake LightTinted WindowsTwin Electrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeVizor Front Grille With Black Griffin BadgeWindscreen And Side Window Demist Vents
- 12V Electrical Accessory Socket In Front3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAlloy Sport PedalsAmbient Light (Customisable With 8 Colours)Black HeadlinerCentre Rear Seat Armrest And Load Through FacilityChrome Effect Interior Door HandlesCloth Upholstery With Cloth Side Bolsters And SurroundsDriver's And Front Passenger's SunvisorsDriver’S Ergonomic Active Sports-Style Seat (Agr Approved)Dual Zone Electronic Climate ControlEight Way Adjustable Height, Reach, Tilt, Backrest, Seat Cushion Extension, Head Restraint In Drivers SeatFade Up/Down Front And Rear Courtesy LightFlex Load FloorFolding Storage Box On Driver Side Lower FaciaFour Adjustable Facia VentsFour Lashing Eyes In Load CompartmentFour Way Adjustable Height, Reach, Backrest, Head Restraint In Front Passengers SeatFour Way Electrical Lumbar AdjustmentFront And Rear SeatbeltsFront Centre Armrest With CupholderFront Door PocketsFully Carpeted Load AreaGlovebox With LidHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Load AreaInterior Tailgate HandleIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverPerforated Leather Covered Flat Bottom Heated Steering WheelPollen FilterReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Door PocketsRear Head RestraintsSatin Chrome Effect Accents On Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Centre ConsoleTwin Gas Assisted Tailgate StrutsTwo Drinks Holder In Centre Console
- Interior Light Pack - Astra
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts8 Airbags - Driver’S And Front Passenger’S Airbags, Front Seat Side-Impact Airbags And Full-Size Curtain AirbagsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian DetectionChild Locks On Rear DoorsCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passengers Front And Side Impact AirbagsDrag Torque ControlDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistEsc - Electronic Stability Control + Traction ControlFading Brake SupportForward Collision Alert At All SpeedFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Force LimitersFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightHill Start AssistOuter Rear Seatbelt PretensionersRollover MitigationStraight Line Stability ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Key Left In Ignition Audible WarningKeyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central Deadlocking - Operates On Doors, Tailgate And Filler Flap,Central Locking Activation Switch On Driver’S DoorRemote Control Security Alarm System
- Black Facia With Isabella Trim InsertsInstrument Panel Bar In Red MattMistral Black Trim Inserts On Front Doors
- Length4374 cmWidth1860 cmWheelbase2675 cmWidth (including mirrors)2062 cmHeight1441 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH52.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP130 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT170Engine Torque - NM230 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.5
- Gross Vehicle Weight1840 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked660 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)367 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1182 litres
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adts
- Coin SeriesGs LineCoin DescriptionTurboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718pService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %80NCAP Child Occupant Protection %82NCAP Pedestrian Protection %67NCAP Safety Assist %66NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL123
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.