Vauxhall Combo Life Estate1.5 Turbo D Design [6 speed] 5 Doors
- 3.5" Colour Information DisplayCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationCruise Control + Speed LimiterDriver Information Display - Trip Computer Data, Total Mileage, Service Due IndicatorE-CallForward Collision WarningFront Camera SystemHandsfree Calls Via Steering Wheel ControlsInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light + Water Temperature Gauge Warning Light, Shift Up/Down Indicate LightLane Departure Warning With Lane Change AssistLights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Mileage, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Driving TimePhone Book AccessRear Parking Distance SensorsSmartphone ProjectionSpeed Sensitive Electric Power Assisted SteeringSpeed Sign RecognitionVehicle Microphone
- Diesel Particulate Filter
- Rds With Traffic ProgrammeSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Connections In Front And Rear
- Automatic Lighting ControlBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersBody Colour Side Access Door Rail CoversChrome-Effect Front Grille BarDark Tinted Rear WindowsDipping Rear View MirrorElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityFlexible Roof Mounted AerialFront Fog LightsFront Intermittent WipersHalogen Daytime Running LightsHazard Warning LightsHigh Beam AssistIntermittent Rear Window Wash/WipeLed HeadlightsLed Side Repeat IndicatorsMagic WashManual Headlight Beam LevellingNearside And Offside Sliding Side Access Door With Opening WindowsRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsReversing LightRoof RailsSide Protection MouldingsSide Window Demist VentsSolar Heat Absorbing Windscreen And WindowsTailgate With Opening Heated Window And Wash/Wipe FacilityThird Brake LightWarning Light In Instrument ClusterWindscreen Demist Vents
- 12V Electrical Accessory Socket In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel4 Speed Fan With Illuminated Controls4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat With Reach, Backrest, Headrest And Flat Fold Facility6 Way Adjustable Driver Seat - Height, Reach, Backrest, Manual Lumbar, Armrest, Under Seat Storage, Headrest60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of Seats With Fold Flat FacilityAir ConditioningAir Recirculation FacilityCabin Particulate Filter - Removes Dust, Airborne Particles And PollenChrome Inner Door HandlesDriver Sun Visors Incorporating Vanity Mirrors With CoversFacia On/Off SwitchFade Up/Fade Down On Interior LightingFold Flat Front Passenger Seat With ArmrestFour Adjustable Facia VentsFour Load Restraint Lashing EyesFront Map Reading LightsFront Seat Back PocketsFront/Rear Courtesy LightsFull Width Overhead Storage Shelf With Ambient LightingFully Carpeted Load AreaHeight Adjustable And Removable Front/Rear Head RestraintsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Load AreaInterior Tailgate HandleLarge Open Storage Pocket Behind Infotainment ScreenLeather Steering WheelLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightingMistral Cloth UpholsteryOpen Storage Compartment Below GloveboxRear Heater DuctSingle Front Passenger SeatSmall Open Storage Compartment Behind Gear KnobTwin Gas Assisted Tailgate StrutsTwo Drinks Holder In Centre ConsoleTwo Facia Mounted Drinks HoldersTwo Foldable Table With CupholdersTwo Large And Two Small Front Open Door PocketsTwo Rear Door Pockets
- AbsAutomatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian DetectionChild Locks On Rear DoorsCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger Front And Side Impact AirbagsDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Stability ProgrammeEmergency Brake AssistEspFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightFull Size Curtain AirbagsHill Start AssistIsofix Child Seat Mountings Incorporating Top Tether Anchor Points Located On Second Row Rear SeatsLap And Diagonal Inertia Reel SeatbeltsManual Parking BrakeMotor Slip Regulation (Msr) - Engine Drag Torque ControlStraight Line Stability ControlThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTraction ControlTwo Front Seat Side-Impact AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Electronically Protected Audio EquipmentEngine Deadlock And ImmobiliserFreewheeling Door LocksKey Left In Ignition Audible WarningLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control Central LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- 16" 7 Spoke Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Inflation Kit
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb143 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh160 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel143 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1499 ccCompression Ratio16.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)84.8 mmEngine CodeDv5rdEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb53.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh48.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel57.6
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power100Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTurbo DCoin SeriesDesignGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %81Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %58Ncap Safety Assist %68Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage120000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)12.7 secEngine Power - Bhp102 bhpEngine Power - Kw75 kwEngine Power - Rpm3500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg25.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm250 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed107 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style7 SpokeWheel Type16" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1841 mmLength4403 mmWheelbase2785 mmWidth1921 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2107 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight2095 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2126 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)983 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.