Vauxhall Corsa-E Electric Hatchback100kW GS Line 50kWh 5 Doors Auto [11kWCh]
- 7 Inch Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayApple Car Play/Android AutoAuto Tele Unit 3S Vehicle Communication SystemBluetooth Mobile Phone PortalCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationCruise Control With Intelligent Speed LimiterEcall Emergency Call SystemFront Camera SystemFront Pedestrian Detection BasisInfotainment Remote Controls Right Side Of Steering Wheel, Telephone Buttons On Left SideInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light + Water Temperature Gauge Warning LightLane Departure Warning With Lane AssistLights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeMultimedia Navi With 7" Colour Touchscreen, Sat Nav, European Coverage,2D/3D Street Level Map, Points-Of-Interest Search And Map Updates Via UsbRear Parking Distance SensorsService IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeed Sign RecognitionVauxhall Connect Box
- 11Kw 3-Phase On-Board ChargerElectronic Returnless Fuel SystemMode 3 - 22Kw CableUnder Body Shield For Aero
- Am/Fm Stereo RadioBluetooth A2dp Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioRds With Traffic ProgrammeSix SpeakersSteering Wheel Audio, Phone And Cruise ControlsUsb With Ipod Control
- Automatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Lower Side Window MouldingsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersBonnet/Headlight/Wiper StructureCentre Rear Brake LightsChrome Logo BarDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityElectrochromic Automatic Anti-Dazzle Rear View MirrorFlexible Roof Mounted AerialGlazed Tailgate And Heated Rear Window With Wash/Wipe FacilityHazard Warning LightsHeadlamps For Left Side TrafficHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Black Finish B PillarLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsLed HeadlightsLed Tail LampManual Headlamp Level ControlRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Fog LampRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsSolar Heat Absorbing Windscreen And WindowsSports Front And Rear Body Styling For Upper And Lower Bumper DesignThird Brake LightTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeWindscreen And Side Window Demist Vents
- 12V Power Sockets2 Way Adjustment Front Driver And Co-Driver Passive Headrest3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottom Leather Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Effect Bezel4 Speed Fan With Illuminated Controls4 Way Manual Co-Driver Fore/Aft Seat With Reclining Seatback6 Way Manual Fore/Aft, Up/Down With Reclining Driver Seatback60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAlloy Sports PedalsBanda Marvel Cloth UpholsteryBlack HeadlinerCabin Particulate Filter - Removes Dust, Airborne Particles And PollenDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Vanity Mirrors + CoversElectronic Climate Control (Ecc)Four Adjustable Facia VentsFront Centre Armrest With StorageFront CupholderFront Map Reading LightsHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsIlluminated Glovebox With LidIlluminated Load Compartment TrunkInterior Courtesy LightInternal Chrome Door HandlesLiquid Palladium Cloth Inserts On Door TrimLuggage Compartment LightingMistral Fabric Side Bolsters And SurroundsPolyurethane Gear Knob/LeverReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRight Hand Drive (Rhd)Single Dome Lamp With Dual Front Reading LampsSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Style Front SeatsTwo Litre Open Door Pockets
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Auto City Emergency BrakingCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger's AirbagDrag Torque ControlDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectrical Child Lock System In Rear Door LatchElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake AssistForward Collision AlertFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightHill Hold And Start SystemInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mountings Incorporating Top Tether Anchor Points Located On Second Row Rear SeatsSeatbelt PretensionersSingle Tone HornSix Airbags - Driver's Dual Stage Airbag/Front Passenger's Dual Stage Airbag/Front Seat Side Impact Airbags/Full Size Curtain AirbagsStraight Line Stability ControlTraction ControlTyre Deflation Detection SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Keys One Folding With Integral RemoteEngine Deadlock And ImmobiliserKeyless StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingRemote Control Security Alarm SystemRemote Locking Fuel Filler FlapSteering Column Lock
- Liquid Palladium Facia With Hot Red Accents
- 17" Bi-Colour Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)267 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1081 litres
- Length4060 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2538 cmWidth (including mirrors)1960 cmHeight1433 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM3673 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM300 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesGs LineStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %69NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1305Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 3 kW11Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City417WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL417WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH412WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb357WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL357WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH328WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL16.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH16.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City259WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH256WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL259WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb222WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH204WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL222Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Vauxhall Corsa-E a good car?Vauxhall has focussed on making the Corsa a spacious, comfortable, no frills sort of electric car that’s very easy to drive and to live with. It’ll be very appealing to those who do short daily distances and are perhaps making their first step into electric car ownership.Does the Corsa-E Electric have good battery range?One of the main strengths of the Corsa-E is a sense of conventionality, including a battery range that should be suitable for most. There’s just the one drivetrain, combining a 134hp electric motor with a 50kWh battery pack good for a 206-mile claimed range. Even if you get 3-quarters of that, it should be more than enough for daily commuting use. All Corsa-Es have up to 100kW charging speed as standard, and there is an option to boost the on-board charging speed to 11kW, though this will make no difference for the majority of UK home wallbox users.Is the Vauxhall Corsa-E well-equipped?Vauxhall has tried to make the electric Corsa as close to the ‘conventional’ one as possible, including giving it the full range of trim levels to choose from. Their names and exact equipment details tend to change from time-to-time, but every Corsa-E will get touchscreen navigation including Apple Carplay and Android Auto, alloy wheels, climate control and LED headlamps.Is the Vauxhall Corsa-E practical?The Corsa-E is one of the most practical small electric hatchbacks in the market, because clever packaging of the battery and electric motor mean they don’t encroach into the passenger space at all, and very little into boot volume. On paper the boot is smaller, at 267 litres compared to 309, but that’s only because some underfloor storage is lost. You’ll comfortably fit four adults in the cabin of a Corsa-E.Is the Vauxhall Corsa-E reliable?This Corsa was designed from scratch by Vauxhall’s new owners, Stellantis, which bodes well for the model - and for the company in general. This Corsa shares a chassis and lots of parts with the latest Peugeot 208 and has had more resources poured into it than it would have without Stellantis, which means reliability should be good. In addition, the relative lack of moving parts in an electric motor means it’s more dependable by nature.Is the Vauxhall Corsa a good car?All new versions of a car get better in every way, so you’d expect this to be the best driving experience of any Corsa before it, but the size of the leap forward this Corsa has taken is surprising. It’s more comfortable, more refined and more ‘grown up’ in feel than ever, while still having that sense of sharp fun that any past Corsa owner will recognise.Is the Vauxhall Corsa economical?Vauxhall has focussed on fuel economy rather than speed for its engines - a wise move given it tends to be favoured by younger drivers. It even comes with a diesel option, which is rare in this class now but means it gets a 70mpg official economy rating. Petrol options are broader, including a (quite slow) 74hp base model returning 53mpg and a couple of versions of a 1.0-litre turbo engine. They’re much quicker but still run the base car very close, exceeding 50mpg.Is the Vauxhall Corsa well-equipped?The Vauxhall Corsa’s trim names and exact equipment details tend to change from time-to-time, but every Corsa will get touchscreen navigation including Apple Carplay and Android Auto, alloy wheels, climate control and LED headlamps. Safety equipment is generous too, including LED headlamps and emergency automatic city braking.Is the Vauxhall Corsa practical?The Corsa is one of the most practical small hatchbacks in the market, with cabin space enough for four adults in relative comfort; there are five seatbelts in a Corsa but the middle rear seat will be tight for any person of reasonable width. There’s a good amount of cabin storage and what the boot might lack in sophisticated versatility touches it makes up for with a lot of space - it’s one of the biggest in the small hatchback class.Is the Vauxhall Corsa reliable?This Corsa was designed from scratch by Vauxhall’s new owners, Stellantis, which bodes well for the model - and for the company in general. This Corsa shares a chassis and lots of parts with the latest Peugeot 208 and has had more resources poured into it than it would have without Stellantis, which means reliability should be good.