Vauxhall Corsa Hatchback1.2 Turbo Design 5 Doors
- 3.5" Colour Driver Instrument Cluster (Dic)Apple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth Mobile Phone PortalCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationCruise Control With Intelligent Speed LimiterEcall Emergency Call SystemEngine Oil Life IndicatorFront Camera SystemFront Pedestrian Detection BasisInfotainment Remote Controls Right Side Of Steering Wheel, Telephone Buttons On Left SideInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light + Water Temperature Gauge Warning Light, Shift Up/Down Indicate LightLane Departure Warning With Lane AssistLights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeService IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeed Sign RecognitionStart/Stop System
- Electronic Returnless Fuel SystemPetrol Particulate FilterUnder Body Shield For Aero
- Am/Fm Stereo RadioBluetooth A2dp Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioRds With Traffic ProgrammeSix SpeakersSteering Wheel Audio, Phone And Cruise ControlsUsb With Ipod Control
- Black Door Mirror HousingsBlack Lower Side Window MouldingsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersBody Colour Roof And A PillarBonnet/Headlight/Wiper StructureCentre Rear Brake LightsChrome Logo BarElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityFlexible Roof Mounted AerialGlazed Tailgate And Heated Rear Window With Wash/Wipe FacilityHazard Warning LightsHeadlamps For Left Side TrafficHigh Beam AssistInside Rear View Mirror Tiltable Day/Night FolderLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsManual Headlamp Level ControlRear Fog LampRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsSolar Absorbing Front And Rear Side Windows And TailgateSolar Heat Absorbing Windscreen And WindowsThird Brake LightTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeUpper And Lower Bumper DesignWindscreen And Side Window Demist Vents
- 12V Power Sockets2 Way Adjustment Front Driver And Co-Driver Passive Headrest3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottom Leather Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Effect Bezel4 Speed Fan With Illuminated Controls4 Way Manual Co-Driver Seat Reach Fore/Aft, Backrest Upright/Recline6 Way Manual Adjustable Driver Seat Height Up/Down, Reach Fore/Aft, Backrest Upright/Recline60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAir Conditioning With Air Recirculation FacilityCabin Particulate Filter - Removes Dust, Airborne Particles And PollenComfort Front SeatsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Vanity Mirrors + CoversFour Adjustable Facia VentsFresez Marvel Cloth UpholsteryFront CupholderFront Map Reading LightsHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsIlluminated Glovebox With LidIlluminated Load Compartment TrunkInterior Courtesy LightInternal Chrome Door HandlesIp Plastic Insert Single PieceJet Black Door Panels On Door TrimLuggage Compartment LightingManual HandbrakeMistral Fabric Side Bolsters And SurroundsPolyurethane Gear Knob/LeverReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear CupholderRight Hand Drive (Rhd)Single Dome Lamp With Dual Front Reading LampsSingle Front Passenger SeatTwo Litre Open Door Pockets
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian DetectionCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger's AirbagDrag Torque ControlDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectrical Child Lock System In Rear Door LatchElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake AssistForward Collision AlertFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightHill Hold And Start SystemInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mountings Incorporating Top Tether Anchor Points Located On Second Row Rear SeatsSeatbelt PretensionersSingle Tone HornSix Airbags - Driver's Dual Stage Airbag/Front Passenger's Dual Stage Airbag/Front Seat Side Impact Airbags/Full Size Curtain AirbagsStraight Line Stability ControlTraction ControlTyre Deflation Detection SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Keys One Folding With Integral RemoteElectronically Protected Audio EquipmentEngine Deadlock And ImmobiliserFreewheeling Door LocksLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingRemote Control Central Locking Activation Switch On Driver DoorRemote Locking Fuel Filler FlapSteering Column LockVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Mistral Facia
- 16" Silver 8 Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1090 kgGross Vehicle Weight1620 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked580 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)309 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1118 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4060 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2538 cmWidth (including mirrors)1960 cmHeight1433 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL57.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH49.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.3 secTop Speed121 mphEngine Power - BHP100 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW74 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Number of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adtd-B
- Coin SeriesDesignCoin DescriptionTurboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721dService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %69NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power100Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style8 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL109
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.