Vauxhall Grandland Hatchback1.6 Plug-in Hybrid GS 5 Doors Auto
- 12" Colour Digital ClusterCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationDigital Fuel Gauge With Low Fuel Level Warning LightDigital Rev CounterDigital SpeedometerDigital Water Temperature Gauge With Warning LightDrive Mode SelectorDriver Information - Total Mileage, Service Indicator, Oil LifeEv Information Display With Powerflow, Charge, E-Save And StatisticsFront And Rear Parking Distance Sensors With 180 Degree Rear View Camera And Advanced Park AssistGearshift Up/Down Indication LightHighway Integration Assist (Lane Positioning Assistant And Adaptive Cruise Control)Lane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistLights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeMultimedia Navi Pro With 10" Colour Touch+ Sat Nav+Am/Fm/Dab Radio, Bluetooth Audio Streaming/Mobile Phone Portal, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, UsbSide Blind Spot AlertSpeed Sensitive Electric Power Assisted SteeringSpeed Sign RecognitionStart/Stop SystemVauxhall Connect Including Emergency Call (Sos E-Call) And Breakdown Call (B-Call)
- Anti-Roll BarsCompound Crank Rear Suspension With Coil Springs And Gas Pressure DampersIndependent Decoupled Macpherson Strut Front Suspension With Gas Pressure Dampers And Coil SpringsType 2 Mode 3 Charging Cable
- Six Speaker - Four Front + Two RearSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone/Cruise Controls
- Automatic Lighting ControlBlack Door MirrorsBlack Side Window TrimBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Upper Front BumperCarbon Black Lower Front And Rear Bumpers, Protective Wheel Arches And Lower Door CladdingCollapsible Windscreen WipersDark Tinted Rear WindowsDoor To Door IlluminationElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityFrameless Auto Dimming Anti Dazzle Rear View Mirror With Led SpotlightFront Wiper System Spraying Directly From WipersHazard Warning LightsHeated Rear Screen With Timed Cut OffHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Black Exterior DetailingHigh Gloss Black Griffin For Vizor And Tailgate With High Gloss Black Grandland Tailgate LetteringHigh Gloss Black Protective Front And Rear Skid Plates And C-Shape Bumper InsertsHigh Gloss Black Roof RailsHigh Level Centre Rear Brake LightIntermittent Rear Window Wash/WipeLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Tail LightsMagic WashManual Headlight Beam LevellingRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerReversing LightShark Fin AerialSoundproof Insulated WindscreenTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeUpper And Lower Bumper DesignVizor Front GrilleWelcome Lighting
- 12V Electrical Accessory Socket In Front3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottom Leather Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Effect Bezel4 Way Electric Driver Lumbar Support4 Way Passenger Electric Lumbar Support60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Centre Rear Seat Armrest And Load Though FacilityAdvanced Predictive Logic Control System Using A Sun SensorAlloy Sports PedalsAmbient Centre Console DownlighterAutomatic Air Direction And Fan Speed With Manual OverrideCharcoal FilterChrome Effect Interior Door HandlesCovered Storage Compartment In Centre Console And In Driver ArmrestDriver's Centre ArmrestDrivers Seat With Height, Reach, Backrest Adjustment And Seat Cushion ExtensionDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectrical Thermal PreconditionerErgonomic Active Drivers Sports Style SeatFocus SeatsFront Door Pockets With 2.6 Litre CapacityFront Passenger SeatFront Passenger Seat With Reach And Backrest AdjustmentFront Passengers Sports Style SeatFully Carpeted Luggage AreaHeight Adjustable HeadrestsIlluminated Driver/Passenger Sunvisors With Vanity MirrorIlluminated Luggage AreaIsofix On Front Passenger And Rear Outer SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre Seat Head RestraintRear Door Pockets With 1.8 Litre CapacityRear Passenger Compartment Heating DuctsRear Reading LightsTwo Drinks Holders In Centre Console
- Anti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian DetectionChild Proof Locks On Rear DoorsCsc - Cornering Stability ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger Front And Side Impact AirbagsDeflation Detection SystemDriver AirbagDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemDual Seatbelt Pretensioners On Front SeatsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Program (Esp) Including Traction ControlForward Collision AlertFront Brake Ventilated Disc 304Mm DiameterFront Passenger AirbagFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsFull-Size Curtain Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerHba (Hydraulic Brake Assist)Hill Start AssistInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsLoad Limiters On Outer Rear Seatbelt RetractorsPretensioners On Outer Rear Seatbelt RetractorsRear Brake Ventilated Disc 268Mm DiameterSmart Seatbelt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Central LockingDeadlocking SystemElectronically Protected Audio EquipmentEngine Deadlock ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Security Alarm System
- Black Door Panels With Black Premium Leather Effect InsertsDax Decor Facia Panel With Palladium Medium Finish
- 18" 5 Twin Spoke High Gloss Black Alloy WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh14.2Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)360Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)240Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw3.6Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)120Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw3.6Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity10.4Wltp - Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh54Wltp - Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel56Wltp - Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh33.6Wltp - Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel34.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.8Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City - Teh70Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City - Tel72Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb66Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh62Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel66Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - High66Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City - Teh43.5Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City - Tel44.7Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb41Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh38.5Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel41Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - High41
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb28Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh32Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel28
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1598 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb15.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb18.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb235.4Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh235.4Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel235.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.6 ccBadge Power225Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionHybridCoin SeriesGsGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years6 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 60 Mph (Secs)8.9 secEngine Power - Bhp225 bhpEngine Power - Kw165 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm360 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3000 rpmTop Speed140 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Twin SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1663 mmLength4477 mmWheelbase2675 mmWidth1906 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2098 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1528 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)390 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMinimum Kerbweight1735 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.