Vauxhall Mokka-E Electric Hatchback100kW Ultimate 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 12" Digital Instrument ClusterAdvanced Park AssistAutomatic Adaptive Cruise ControlCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationDrive Mode SelectorEngine Start/Stop ButtonExterior Temperature DisplayFront And Rear Parking Distance SensorsFront Camera SystemLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)Lane Positioning AssistLights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip ComputerPanoramic Rear View CameraPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSide Blind Spot Alert And Flank GuardSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed Sign RecognitionVauxhall Connect With E-CallWireless Charging Pad
- 11Kw On Board Charger11Kw Onboard ChargerMode 3 Charging CableTransmission Automatic Reducer
- Bluetooth A2dp Audio StreamingFlexible Roof Mounted Radio AerialFront Usb ConnectionMobile Phone Portal - Bluetooth Connect, Vehicle Microphone, Handsfree Calls, Sms Read Out And Reply, Phone Book AccessMultimedia Navi Pro Infotainment With Satellite Nav, 10" Colour Touchscreen, 6 Speakers, Dab Radio, 12" Instrument Panel, Apple Carplay/Android AutoSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsTwo Rear Usb Sockets
- Adaptive Brake LightsAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Lighting Control With Tunnel DetectionAutomatically Dimming Anti Dazzle Rear View MirrorBlack Door Mirror HousingsBlack Rear Roof SpoilerBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersChrome Effect Skid PlatesChrome Effect Upper Window MouldingDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityHazard Warning LightsHeated Rear Window+Rear Wash/WipeHigh Beam Assist With Anti GlareIntellilux Matrix Led Headlights With Adaptive Forward LightingLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsLed Side Repeat IndicatorsLed Tail LightsRear FoglightRear Side Wing DoorsReversing LightSolar Heat Absorbing WindscreenTwo Speed Rain-Sensitive Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeVariable Front Intermittent WipersWindscreen And Side Window Demist Vents
- 12V Accessory Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Leather Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Bezel4 Speed Fan With Illuminated Controls6 Way Manual Adjustable Driver Fore/Aft, Up/Down With Reclining Seatback6 Way Manual Adjustable Front Passenger Fore/Aft, Up/Down With Reclining SeatbackAir Recirculation SystemAlcantara/Leather UpholsteryAlloy Sports PedalsBlack HeadlinerCabin Particulate Filter - Removes Dust, Airborne Particles And PollenCentre Console With Two Cup Holders At Front And One In RearChrome Effect Interior Door HandlesDoor Pockets With Two Litre CapacityDriver And Passenger Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorElectronic Climate Control (Ecc)Four Adjustable Facia VentsFour Load Restraint Lashing EyesFront Centre Armrest With StorageFront Map Reading LightsFront Seat Back Storage PocketsFully Carpeted Load AreaHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsIlluminated Load AreaInterior Courtesy LightInterior Tailgate HandleLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightingReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSingle Front Passenger SeatTwin Gas Assisted Tailgate Struts
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency City BrakingChild Proof Locks On Rear DoorsCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger Front And Side Impact AirbagsDrag Torque ControlDriver And Front Passenger Airbags, Front Seat Side Impact Airbags, Full Size Curtain AirbagsDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake AssistForward Collision Alert At All SpeedHill Start AssistInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsSeatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightStraight Line Stability ControlTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Electronically Protected Audio EquipmentFreewheeling Door LocksImmobiliserKey Left In Ignition Audible WarningKeyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingRemote Control Ultrasonic Security Alarm SystemVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Emergency Tyre Inflation Kit18" Bi Colour Alloy Wheels
- Instrument Panel Bar In Polar SilverBlack Facia With Silver Trim InsertAtlantis Black Trim Inserts Of Front Doors
- Length4151 cmWidth1791 cmWheelbase2561 cmHeight1531 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM3673 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM300 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesUltimateStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %73NCAP Child Occupant Protection %75NCAP Pedestrian Protection %58NCAP Safety Assist %64NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)310 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1060 litres
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R18Tyre Size Rear215/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1305Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 3 kW11Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High336WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb336WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL336WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH317WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL15.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH16.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb209WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH197WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL209WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High209Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Can I have the Vauxhall Mokka-E with internal-combustion engines?Yes, Vauxhall offers its compact crossover with a choice of turbocharged petrol and diesel powertrains, although it is then sold as just the Mokka. The pure electric version is known as the Mokka-E.Is the Vauxhall Mokka-E a good car?If you want a stylish crossover with a quality, high-tech interior and a zero-emissions driving range of up to 209 miles, then the superb Vauxhall Mokka-E is definitely an electric vehicle you should be giving serious consideration to.Is the Vauxhall Mokka-E well equipped?The Mokka-E comes in 4 different specifications, but even the entry point of these is equipped with desirable items such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 7-inch digital instrument panel, 16-inch alloys, climate control, a panoramic reversing camera with rear parking sensors, adaptive cruise control, and LED head- and taillights, among more.Is the Vauxhall Mokka-E practical?Yes, the Vauxhall Mokka-E has a 350-litre boot and enough room in the 2nd row of seating to allow 2 adults to get reasonably comfortable back there.Is the Vauxhall Mokka-E reliable?The Mokka-E is too new to have figured in any leading reliability surveys but Vauxhall, as a manufacturer, hasn't always fared brilliantly in such studies. That said, the Mokka-E is an electric vehicle and so has few moving parts to go wrong/need servicing, while an industry-standard 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty should offer you plenty of peace of mind.Is the Vauxhall Mokka a good car?If you want a stylish crossover with a quality, high-tech interior and cheeky exterior styling, then the superb Vauxhall Mokka is definitely an electric vehicle you should be giving serious consideration to.Can I have the Vauxhall Mokka as an electric car?Yes, Vauxhall offers its compact crossover with a pure electric drivetrain and simply calls this version the Mokka-E.Is the Vauxhall Mokka well equipped?The entry-level Mokka comes with items such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 7-inch digital instrument panel, 16-inch alloys, climate control, cruise control with a speed limiter, and various driver-assist safety systems, among more.Is the Vauxhall Mokka practical?Yes, the Vauxhall Mokka has a 350-litre boot and enough room in the 2nd row of seating to allow 2 adults to get reasonably comfortable back there.Is the Vauxhall Mokka reliable?The Mokka is too new to have figured in any leading reliability surveys, but Vauxhall, as a manufacturer, hasn't always fared brilliantly in such studies. That said, the Mokka uses tried and tested PSA/Stellantis parts, while an industry-standard 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty should offer you plenty of peace of mind.