Vauxhall Mokka Electric Hatchback100kW Ultimate 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 12" Digital Instrument ClusterAdaptive Cruise Control With Speed LimiterAdvanced Park AssistDigital Instrumentation With Digital Speedometer, Rev Counter, Fuel And Water Temperature GaugeDrive Mode SelectorDriver Information Display With Multi Function Trip Computer, Audio Info, Digital Clock And Outside Air Temperature With Ice Warning FunctionEngine Start/Stop ButtonEv Information DisplayExtended Traffic Sign RecognitionFront And Rear Parking Distance SensorsFront Camera And Radar SystemLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)Lane Positioning AssistLights On Audible WarningPanoramic Rear View CameraPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSide Blind Spot Alert And Flank GuardSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign RecognitionVauxhall Connect With E-CallWireless Charging For Smartphone
- 11Kw Onboard ChargerMode 3 Charging CableTransmission Automatic Reducer
- 6 SpeakersAm/Fm Stereo Radio With 36 Station PresetsDab Digital RadioFlexible Roof Mounted Radio AerialFront Usb ConnectionMobile Phone Portal - Bluetooth Connect, Vehicle Microphone, Handsfree Calls, Sms Read Out And Reply, Phone Book AccessMultimedia Navi Pro With 10" Colour TouchscreenRds With Traffic ProgrammeSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsTwo Rear Usb Sockets
- Adaptive Brake LightsAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Lighting Control With Tunnel DetectionAutomatically Dimming Anti Dazzle Rear View MirrorBlack Door Mirror HousingsBlack Front And Rear Bumper InsertsBlack Griffin Logo And Vizor FrameBlack Upper Window MouldingBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors + Puddle LightsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityHazard Warning LightsHeated Rear Window+Rear Wash/WipeHigh Beam Assist With Anti GlareIntegrated Black Tailgate SpoilerIntellilux Matrix Led Headlights With Adaptive Forward LightingLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsLed Side Repeat IndicatorsLed Tail LightsRear FoglightRear Side Wing DoorsReversing LightSolar Heat Absorbing Windscreen And WindowsTwo Speed Rain-Sensitive Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeWindscreen And Side Window Demist Vents
- 12V Accessory Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Leather Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Bezel4 Speed Fan With Illuminated Controls6 Way Manual Adjustable Driver Fore/Aft, Up/Down With Reclining Seatback6 Way Manual Adjustable Front Passenger Fore/Aft, Up/Down With Reclining Seatback60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAir Recirculation SystemAlcantara/Leather UpholsteryAlloy Sports PedalsBlack HeadlinerCabin Particulate Filter - Removes Dust, Airborne Particles And PollenCentre Console With Two Cup Holders At Front And One In RearChrome Effect Interior Door HandlesDoor Pockets With Two Litre CapacityDriver And Passenger Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorDriver Seat With Lumbar And Massage FunctionElectronic Climate Control (Ecc)Four Adjustable Facia VentsFour Load Restraint Lashing EyesFront Centre Armrest With StorageFront Head RestraintsFront Map Reading LightsFront Seat Back Storage PocketsFully Carpeted Load AreaHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Courtesy LightInterior Tailgate HandleLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightingMovable Boot FloorReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel Mounted Paddle ShiftThree Height Adjustable Rear Seat Head RestraintsTwin Gas Assisted Tailgate Struts
- Black Pack With Badge - Mokka
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Proof Locks On Rear DoorsCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger Front And Side Impact AirbagsDrag Torque ControlDriver And Front Passenger Airbags, Front Seat Side Impact Airbags, Full Size Curtain AirbagsDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake AssistEnhanced Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian DetectionForward Collision Alert At All SpeedHill Start AssistInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsSeatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightStraight Line Stability ControlTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Electronically Protected Audio EquipmentEngine Deadlock ImmobiliserFreewheeling Door LocksKey Left In Ignition Audible WarningKeyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingRemote Control Ultrasonic Security Alarm SystemVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Atlantis Black Trim Inserts Of Front DoorsBlack Facia With Silver Trim InsertInstrument Panel Bar In Polar Silver
- 18" Bi Colour Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Inflation Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh50Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1305Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw100Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw100Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity47Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb15.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh16.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel15.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.9Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb336Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh317Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel336Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High336Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb209Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh197Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel209Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High209
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power136Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesUltimateGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %73Ncap Child Occupant Protection %75Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %58Ncap Safety Assist %64Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage16000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 60 Mph (Secs)9.2 secEngine Power - Bhp136 bhpEngine Power - Kw100 kwEngine Power - Rpm3673 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft192 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg26.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm260 nmEngine Torque - Rpm300 rpmTop Speed93 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/55 R18Tyre Size Rear215/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1531 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4151 mmWheelbase2561 mmWidth1791 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1060 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)310 litresNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Vauxhall Mokka-e with a fully charged battery?
The Vauxhall Mokka-e has a 50kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 209 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 170 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised.
The Vauxhall Mokka-e has an official WLTP range of up to 209 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 130 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Vauxhall Mokka-e will achieve a real-world range of 170 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 110 miles in the winter months and closer to 140 miles in the summer.
*All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Vauxhall Mokka-e at home?
The Vauxhall Mokka-e will charge from 0-100% in just over 7 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed.
Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Vauxhall Mokka-e would take around 25 hours to charge!7 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 7 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Vauxhall Mokka-e?
Charging your Vauxhall Mokka-e can take as little as 25 minutes with the right charger. The Vauxhall Mokka-e is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 100kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres.
Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 25 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Vauxhall Mokka-e?
The Vauxhall Mokka-e is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the Vauxhall Mokka-e accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Vauxhall Mokka-e accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 100kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Vauxhall Mokka-e?
The Vauxhall Mokka-e comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Vauxhall Mokka-e automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Vauxhall Mokka-e have?
The Vauxhall Mokka-e has a maximum power output of 100kW which equates to 134 bhp.
Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Vauxhall Mokka-e?
This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home.
The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Vauxhall Mokka-e would cost £17.
Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £31.50 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why…
Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel.
On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Vauxhall Mokka-e will cost approximately £1,000 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,188 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £99 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments.
*Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Vauxhall Mokka-e and does it cover the battery?
The Vauxhall Mokka-e comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty, with unlimited mileage for the first two years. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Vauxhall Mokka-e.
And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Vauxhall Mokka-e?
The Vauxhall Mokka-e comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Electronic Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Rear Parking Sensors, Heated Front Seats, Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist and Automatic Lights & Windscreen Wipers.
Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.