Vauxhall Mokka Hatchback1.2 Turbo Elite Premium 5 Doors
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 12" Digital Instrument ClusterAutomatic Adaptive Cruise ControlCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationEngine Start/Stop ButtonExterior Temperature DisplayFront And Rear Parking Distance SensorsFront Camera SystemLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)Lights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip ComputerPanoramic Rear View CameraPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSide Blind Spot Alert And Flank GuardSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed Sign RecognitionStart/Stop SystemVauxhall Connect With E-Call
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Bluetooth A2dp Audio StreamingFlexible Roof Mounted Radio AerialFront Usb ConnectionMobile Phone Portal - Bluetooth Connect, Vehicle Microphone, Handsfree Calls, Sms Read Out And Reply, Phone Book AccessMultimedia Navi Pro Infotainment With Satellite Nav, 10" Colour Touchscreen, 6 Speakers, Dab Radio, 12" Instrument Panel, Apple Carplay/Android AutoSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsTwo Rear Usb Sockets
- Adaptive Brake LightsAutomatic Lighting Control With Tunnel DetectionAutomatically Dimming Anti Dazzle Rear View MirrorBlack Door Mirror HousingsBlack Rear Roof SpoilerBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersChrome Effect Skid PlatesChrome Effect Upper Window MouldingElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityHazard Warning LightsHeated Rear Window+Rear Wash/WipeHigh Beam AssistLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsLed Side Repeat IndicatorsLed Tail LightsManual Headlamp Level ControlRear BootRear FoglightRear Side Wing DoorsReversing LightSolar Heat Absorbing WindowsSolar Heat Absorbing WindscreenTwo Speed Rain-Sensitive Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeVariable Front Intermittent WipersWindscreen And Side Window Demist Vents
- 12V Accessory Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Leather Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Bezel4 Speed Fan With Illuminated Controls6 Way Manual Adjustable Driver Fore/Aft, Up/Down With Reclining Seatback6 Way Manual Adjustable Front Passenger Fore/Aft, Up/Down With Reclining SeatbackAir Recirculation SystemCabin Particulate Filter - Removes Dust, Airborne Particles And PollenCentre Console With Two Cup Holders At Front And One In RearChrome Effect Interior Door HandlesDoor Pockets With Two Litre CapacityDriver And Passenger Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorElectronic Climate Control (Ecc)Fabric/Leather Effect UpholsteryFour Adjustable Facia VentsFour Load Restraint Lashing EyesFront Centre Armrest With StorageFront Map Reading LightsFront Seat Back Storage PocketsFully Carpeted Load AreaHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsIlluminated Load AreaInterior Courtesy LightInterior Tailgate HandleLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightingReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSingle Front Passenger SeatTwin Gas Assisted Tailgate Struts
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency City BrakingChild Proof Locks On Rear DoorsCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger Front And Side Impact AirbagsDrag Torque ControlDriver And Front Passenger Airbags, Front Seat Side Impact Airbags, Full Size Curtain AirbagsDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake AssistForward Collision Alert At All SpeedHill Start AssistInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsSeatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightStraight Line Stability ControlTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Electronically Protected Audio EquipmentFreewheeling Door LocksImmobiliserKey Left In Ignition Audible WarningKeyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingRemote Control Ultrasonic Security Alarm SystemVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Atlantis Black Trim Inserts Of Front DoorsBlack Facia With Silver Trim InsertInstrument Panel Bar In Light Gravel
- 17" Bi Colour Alloy Wheels
- Length4151 cmWidth1791 cmWheelbase2561 cmHeight1531 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.1 secTop Speed125 mphEngine Power - BHP130 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT170Engine Torque - NM230 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.5
- Gross Vehicle Weight1715 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked620 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1105 litres
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesElite PremiumCoin DescriptionTurboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %73NCAP Child Occupant Protection %75NCAP Pedestrian Protection %58NCAP Safety Assist %64NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL123
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Vauxhall Mokka a good car?If you want a stylish crossover with a quality, high-tech interior and cheeky exterior styling, then the superb Vauxhall Mokka is definitely an electric vehicle you should be giving serious consideration to.Can I have the Vauxhall Mokka as an electric car?Yes, Vauxhall offers its compact crossover with a pure electric drivetrain and simply calls this version the Mokka-E.Is the Vauxhall Mokka well equipped?The entry-level Mokka comes with items such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 7-inch digital instrument panel, 16-inch alloys, climate control, cruise control with a speed limiter, and various driver assist safety systems, among more.Is the Vauxhall Mokka practical?Yes, the Vauxhall Mokka has a 350-litre boot and enough room in the 2nd row of seating to allow 2 adults to get reasonably comfortable back there.Is the Vauxhall Mokka reliable?The Mokka is too new to have figured in any leading reliability surveys but Vauxhall, as a manufacturer, hasn't always fared brilliantly in such studies. That said, the Mokka uses tried and tested PSA/Stellantis parts, while an industry-standard 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty should offer you plenty of peace of mind.