Vauxhall Vivaro Life Electric Estate100kW Design M 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 17" Steel Wheels With Full Diameter TrimsTyre Inflation Kit
- Mistral Black/Grey Facia And Door Trim
- Electronic Engine Deadlock Immobiliser, Steering Column Lock, Lockable Fuel Filler Cap And Anti-Theft Spare Wheel CradleLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control Door Locking, Two Keys With Integral Remote, Door Deadlocks And Selective Door LockingRemote Control Security Alarm System - Engine Compartment Protection, Ultrasonic Detectors In Load Area And SirenSystem Monitors Doors, Tailgate, Bonnet And The Passenger CompartmentVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System, Emergency Brake Assist, Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Engine Drag Torque Control And Hill Start AssistBrake Energy RecuperationChild Proof Locks On Rear DoorsCornering Brake ControlCurtain Airbags Second And Third Row SeatingDeactivation Switch For Front Passengers Front And Side Impact AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers And Front Passenger Lap Belt Pretensioner SystemElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme With Traction ControlFront Seatbelt Force LimitersFull-Size Curtain Airbags For Driver And Front And Outer Rear Seat PassengersHeight Adjustable Lap And Diagonal Inertia Reel SeatbeltsIsofix Child Seat Mountings Incorporating Top Tether Anchor Points Located On Second Row Rear SeatsStraight Line Stability ControlTwo Front Seat Side-Impact AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Driver Assistance Pack - Vivaro Life ElectricVisibility Pack - Vivaro Life Electric
- 12V Socket In Cargo Area12V Socket In Saloon Area220 Volt Socket Behind Drivers Seat3 Power Outlets3 Spoke Design Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Effect Bezel4 Way Adjustable Single Front Passenger Seat With Massage Functions, Reach,Backrest, Armrest And Head RestraintsA4 Storage Compartment In FaciaBody Lock Seatbelt Pretensioner SystemCuritiba Cloth UpholsteryFacia Mounted Gear LeverFloor Mounted Handbrake LeverFront Door Pockets With Three Separate CompartmentsLower ShelfOpen Lower Glovebox With 12V Socket And Aux-In FacilityOpen Storage Compartments In FaciaPollen Filter, Air Recirculation Facility And Illuminated ControlsReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Head RestraintsRear Seat Back TablesSeatbelt Unfastened Audible WarningSecond Row Three Passenger 60/40 Split Bench SeatSix Way Adjustable Driver Seat With Height,Reach,Backrest Recline, Manual Lumbar Adjustment, Underseat Storage And Head RestraintsStorage Pocket In Front Of Gear LeverThird Row Three Passenger Foldable 60/40 Split Bench SeatTwo Facia Mounted Drinks HoldersUpper Glovebox
- 70 Percent Dark Tinted Rear Windows And TailgateAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Mirror HousingBody Colour Side Protection MouldingsChrome Effect Front GrilleElectric Adjustable/Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Up/Down FacilityElectrically Foldable Door MirrorsFlexible Roof Mounted AerialFront And Rear Body Coloured BumpersFront Fog LightsHalogen HeadlightsIntermittent Rear Window Wash/WipeLights On Audible Warning, Reversing Light, Hazard Warning, Rear Fog Light, High Level Brake Light, Side Repeat Indicators, Led Daytime Running LightNearside And Offside Sliding Side Access Door With Fixed WindowsTailgate And Heated Rear Window With Wash/Wipe FacilityTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeVehicle Charging Socket
- Automatic Transmission With E-Toggle ShiftDelayed Charging FacilityMode 3 Charging Cable
- Central Facia Display - Audio Information,Digital Clock And Outside Air Temperature With Ice Warning FunctionDrive Mode SelectorInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light, Fuel Economy Gauge And Coolant Temperature Warning LightMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeMulti-Mode Toggle (Eco, Normal, Power)Rear Parking SensorsSpeed Sensitive Electrically Assisted Power SteeringVauxhall Connect Including Ecall And Connected Services
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh50Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1305Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw100Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw100Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity47Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh25.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel25.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Teh296Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Tel303Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb219Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh217Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel220Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Teh184Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Tel188Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb136Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh135Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel137
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power136Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesDesign MGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731AManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)13.1 secEngine Power - Bhp136 bhpEngine Power - Kw100 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft192 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg26.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm260 nmTop Speed81 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Steel
- Height1935 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4956 mmWheelbase3275 mmWidth1920 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2204 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight3030 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgNo. Of Seats8Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.