Vauxhall Vivaro Life Electric Estate100kW Combi M 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Central Facia Display - Digital Clock And Outside Air Temperature With Ice Warning FunctionInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light, Fuel Economy Gauge And Coolant Temperature Warning LightMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeMulti-Mode Toggle (Eco, Normal, Power)Speed Sensitive Electrically Assisted Power SteeringVauxhall Connect Including Ecall And Connected Services
- 7.4Kw Single Phase Onboard ChargerAutomatic Transmission With E-Toggle ShiftMode 3 Charging Cable
- Auto HeadlightsElectric Adjustable/Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Up/Down FacilityFlexible Roof Mounted AerialHalogen HeadlightsLights On Audible Warning, Reversing Light, Hazard Warning, Rear Fog Light, High Level Brake Light, Side Repeat Indicators, Daytime Running LightNearside And Offside Sliding Side Access Door With Fixed WindowsRain SensorSide Protection MouldingsTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeVehicle Charging Socket
- 12V Socket In Saloon Area3 Spoke Design Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Effect BezelA4 Storage Compartment In FaciaAir Conditioning With Pollen Filter, Air Recirculation Facility, Illuminated Controls And Chilled Glovebox FacilityBody Lock Seatbelt Pretensioner SystemCuritiba Cloth UpholsteryFacia Mounted Gear LeverFloor Mounted Handbrake LeverFront Door Pockets With Three Separate CompartmentsFront Under Seat StorageHeight Adjustable Front Seat Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Lap And Diagonal Inertia Reel SeatbeltsLower ShelfOpen Lower Glovebox With 12V Socket And Aux-In FacilityOpen Storage Compartments In FaciaReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Head RestraintsSeatbelt Unfastened Audible WarningSecond Row Three Passenger 60/40 Split Bench Seat With Tilt FunctionSix Way Adjustable Driver Seat With Height,Reach,Backrest Recline And Manual Lumbar AdjustmentStorage Pocket In Front Of Gear LeverThird Row Three Passenger Fixed Bench SeatTwo Facia Mounted Drinks HoldersUpper Glovebox
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System, Emergency Brake Assist, Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Engine Drag Torque Control And Hill Start AssistChild Proof Locks On Rear DoorsCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passengers Front And Side Impact AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers And Front Passenger Lap Belt Pretensioner SystemElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme With Traction ControlFront Seatbelt Force LimitersFull-Size Curtain Airbags For Driver And Front And Outer Rear Seat PassengersIsofix Child Seat Mountings Incorporating Top Tether Anchor Points Located On Second Row Rear SeatsStraight Line Stability ControlTwo Front Seat Side-Impact AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Electronic Engine Deadlock Immobiliser, Steering Column Lock, Lockable Fuel Filler Cap And Anti-Theft Spare Wheel CradleRemote Control Door Locking, Two Keys With Integral Remote, Door Deadlocks And Selective Door LockingRemote Control Security Alarm System - Engine Compartment Protection, Ultrasonic Detectors In Load Area And SirenSystem Monitors Doors, Tailgate, Bonnet And The Passenger CompartmentVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Mistral Black/Grey Facia And Door Trim
- 16" Steel Wheels With Centre CapTyre Inflation Kit
- Length4956 cmWidth1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1935 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.1 secTop Speed81 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- Gross Vehicle Weight3030 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgNo. of Seats9Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesCombi MStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage25000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1305Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL346WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH293WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb230WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL208WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH227WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL24.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH26.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH182WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL215WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb143WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH129WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL141Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity47Maximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.