Vauxhall Vivaro-E Life Electric Estate100kW Elite M 50kWh 5 Doors Auto [11kWCh] [7 Seat]
- Central Facia Display - Digital Clock And Outside Air Temperature With Ice Warning FunctionInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light, Fuel Economy Gauge And Coolant Temperature Warning LightMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeMulti-Mode Toggle (Eco, Normal, Power)Panoramic Rear View CameraRear Parking Distance SensorsSide Blind Spot AlertSpeed Sensitive Electrically Assisted Power SteeringVauxhall Connect Including Ecall And Connected Services
- 11Kw Three Phase On Board ChargerMode 3 - 22Kw Cable
- 3D Street Level Mapping, European Coverage, Eco Routing, Tomtom Live Traffic Updates, Nearby Fuel Station Display And Local Weather InformationMultimedia Nav Pro 7" Touch Screen, Rds With Traffic Prog, Am/Fm/Dab, Ten Speakers, Usb/Ipod, Bluetooth A2dp Audio Stream, Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Automatic Anti Dazzle Rear View MirrorBody Colour Front BumperBody Colour Mirrors And Door HandlesBody Colour Side Protection MouldingsChrome Front GrilleDark Tinted Rear GlazingElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Up/Down FacilityFlexible Roof Mounted AerialFront Fog LightsFull Length Fixed Panoramic Glass Sunroof With Manually Sliding SunblindsLights On Audible Warning, Reversing Light, Hazard Warning, Rear Fog Light, High Level Brake Light, Side Repeat Indicators, Led Daytime Running LightNearside And Offside Electrically Operated Sliding Side Access Door With Fixed WindowsTailgate With Separate Opening Rear Window And Heated Rear Window With Wash/Wipe FacilityTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeVehicle Charging SocketXenon Headlights
- 12V Socket In Saloon Area220V Socket Behind Driver Seat And Rear Seat Back Tables3 Spoke Design Leather Covered Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Effect BezelA4 Storage Compartment In FaciaBody Lock Seatbelt Pretensioner SystemDual Zone Electronic Climate Control With Rear Air ConditioningFacia Mounted Drinks HoldersFacia Mounted Gear LeverFloor Mounted Handbrake LeverFour Way Adjustable Passangers Seat With Massage Function And Reach And Backrest AdjustmentFront ArmrestFront Door Pockets With Three Separate CompartmentsFront Under Seat StorageHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front Seat Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Lap And Diagonal Inertia Reel SeatbeltsLeather UpholsteryLower ShelfLuggage Area Restraint Net And CoverLuggage Floor Net, Rear View Child Minder Mirror, Rear Side Window Blinds And Torch Stowed In Rear Luggage Area PanelOpen Lower Glovebox With 12V Socket And Aux-In FacilityOpen Storage Compartments In FaciaPollen Filter, Air Recirculation Facility, Illuminated Controls And Chilled Glovebox FacilityReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Head RestraintsRear Parcel ShelfRoof Mounted Rear Heater ControlSeatbelt Unfastened Audible WarningSingle Front Passenger SeatSix Way Power Adjustable Drivers Seat With Memory And Massage Functions, Height, Reach, Backrest And Lumbar AdjustmentStorage Pocket In Front Of Gear LeverThird Row Three Passenger Foldable 60/40 Split Individually Sliding Bench/Single SeatTwo Removable And Reversible Individual Second Row SeatsUpper Glovebox
- Driver Assistance Pack With High Beam Assist - Vivaro LifeVisibility Pack With Rain Sensitive Windscreen Wipers - Vivaro Life
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System, Emergency Brake Assist, Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Engine Drag Torque Control And Hill Start AssistChild Proof Locks On Rear DoorsCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passengers Front And Side Impact AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers And Front Passenger Lap Belt Pretensioner SystemElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme With Traction ControlFront Seatbelt Force LimitersFull-Size Curtain Airbags For Driver And Front And Outer Rear Seat PassengersIsofix Child Seat Mountings Incorporating Top Tether Anchor Points Located On Second Row Rear SeatsStraight Line Stability ControlTwo Front Seat Side-Impact AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Electronic Engine Deadlock Immobiliser, Steering Column Lock, Lockable Fuel Filler Cap And Anti-Theft Spare Wheel CradleKeyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control Door Locking, Two Keys With Integral Remote, Door Deadlocks And Selective Door LockingRemote Control Security Alarm System - Engine Compartment Protection, Ultrasonic Detectors In Load Area And SirenSystem Monitors Doors, Tailgate, Bonnet And The Passenger CompartmentVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Mistral Black With Décor Insert Facia And Door Trim
- 17" Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Length4956 cmWidth1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1935 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.1 secTop Speed81 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesElite M [11kw][7 St]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage25000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgNo. of Seats7
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)285Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 2 kW100Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb230WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL240WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH198WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL23WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH28.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb143WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH123WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL149Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Front
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.