Volkswagen Caddy Maxi Estate2.0 TDI 122 Life 5 Doors
- Driver Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemLane Keeping SystemMulti Function DisplayOn Board ComputerService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative BrakingWe Connect Plus Preparation
- Diesel Particulate FilterElectronic Differential Lock
- 2 Type C UsbDab Digital Radio
- Automatic Hazard Lights Activation Under Emergency BrakingAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemBlack Painted Exterior Mirror HousingsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesElectric Front WindowsExterior Mirrors - Power Adjustable, Heated And Power FoldingFixed Side Window In Load/Passenger CompartmentHeat Insulating WindscreenHeated Rear WindowLed Rear Combination LightsRear Window Wiper And Washer System With Intermittent ControlSilver Sliding Door RailThird High Level Brake LightTwin Near Side And Off Side Sliding DoorsWindscreen Wiper With Variable Intermittent Delay And Wash Wipe System
- 12V Socket In Passenger Compartment2 Single Seats In 3Rd Row3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row5 Standard Interior Lights In Passenger CompartmentBackrest Release For Front Passenger SeatCarpet Floor Covering In CabCarpet Floor Covering In Passenger CompartmentCentre Console High With Armrests AdjustableCentre Console With 2 CupholdersDoor And Side Trim Panel In FabricElectrically Controlled Heating SystemFolding Table On Front Seat BackrestsFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Seat FoldableGlove Compartment Cover With LightHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsInterior Light In HeadliningIsofix On 2Nd Row Outer SeatsLeather Gearshift Knob/HandleLeather Multifunction Steering WheelLockable Glove Compartment With LightManual Adjustable Lumbar Support In Front SeatsManual Front Seats With Height AdjustmentReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Head RestraintsRemovable Waste Bin With Cover For CabSeat Occupied Recognition For Front SeatsSliding Trunk CoverSplit Folding Rear SeatStorage Drawers Under Front SeatsSun Visors With Mirror And Airbag Label On Front PassengerTrialog Cloth Upholstery
- 3-Point Seat Belts In Front With Pretensioner And Height Adjustment3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Post Collision Braking SystemAutonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian And Cyclist MonitoringBrake AssistChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain Airbag For Outer Seats In RearDirect Tyre Pressure Monitoring SystemDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force DistributionEngine Drag Torque ControlEspFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And Safety VestFront Centre AirbagPower Operated Child Safety LocksSeat Belt ReminderSide And Curtain Airbag For Driver And Front PassengerTraction Control System (Tcs)
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionAnti Theft Unlocking Wheel Bolts Protection
- Decorative Inserts In Beige Birch Vein
- Minimum Kerbweight1721 kgGross Vehicle Weight2450 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight729 kgNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4853 cmWidth1855 cmWheelbase2970 cmWidth (including mirrors)2100 cmHeight1818 cmHeight (including roof rails)1775 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)47.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)72.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)60.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low46.3WLTP - MPG - Medium58.9WLTP - MPG - High65.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb56.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.6 secTop Speed116 mphEngine Power - BHP122 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW90 kwEngine Power - RPM2750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)95.5 mmCC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesLifeCoin DescriptionTdi 122Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %82NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power122Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleWienAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)124 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb132
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.