Volkswagen Caddy Maxi Estate2.0 TDI 5 Doors [5 Seat]
- Decorative Inserts In Beige Birch Vein
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- 3-Point Seat Belts In Front With Pretensioner And Height Adjustment3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Post Collision Braking SystemAutonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian And Cyclist MonitoringBrake AssistChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain Airbag For Outer Seats In RearDirect Tyre Pressure Monitoring SystemDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force DistributionEngine Drag Torque ControlEspFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And Safety VestFront Centre AirbagPower Operated Child Safety LocksSeat Belt ReminderSide And Curtain Airbag For Driver And Front PassengerTraction Control System (Tcs)
- 12V Socket In Passenger Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row5 Standard Interior Lights In Passenger CompartmentAir Conditioning - Climatic Airconditioning System - Manual In CabCarpet Floor Covering In CabCarpet Floor Covering In Passenger CompartmentCentre Console With 2 CupholdersDouble Grid Cloth UpholsteryElectrically Controlled Heating SystemFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsIsofix On 2Nd Row Outer SeatsLed Interior Light In HeadliningLockable Glove Compartment With LightManual Front Seats With Height AdjustmentMultifunction Steering WheelPlastic Gearshift Knob/HandleReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Head RestraintsRetractable Luggage Compartment CoverSeat Occupied Recognition For Front SeatsSliding Trunk CoverSplit Folding/Removable Rear SeatSun Visors With Mirror And Airbag Label On Front Passenger
- Anti Dazzle Rear View MirrorAutomatic Hazard Lights Activation Under Emergency BrakingAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemBody Colour BumpersElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFixed Side Window In Load/Passenger CompartmentHeat Insulating WindscreenHeated Rear WindowRear Window Wiper And Washer System With Intermittent ControlRoof Rails PreparationSilver Sliding Door RailThird High Level Brake LightTwin Near Side And Off Side Sliding DoorsWindscreen Wiper With Variable Intermittent Delay And Wash Wipe System
- 2 Type C UsbDab Digital Radio
- Diesel Particulate FilterElectronic Differential Lock
- Bluetooth Mobile Phone InterfaceCruise Control + Speed LimiterDriver Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemGesture ControlLane Keeping SystemMulti Function DisplayOn Board ComputerRear Parking SensorsService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative BrakingWe Connect Basic Preparation
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb130 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh137 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel130 g/km
- Catalytic ConvertorYesCc1968 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)95.5 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.0Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium4.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb56.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh54.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel56.5Wltp - Mpg - Extra High53.3Wltp - Mpg - High67.3Wltp - Mpg - Low46.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium60.1
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power102Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTdiCoin Series[5 Seat]Generation Mark5Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %84Ncap Child Occupant Protection %82Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %69Ncap Safety Assist %79Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9300 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)14 secEngine Power - Bhp102 bhpEngine Power - Kw75 kwEngine Power - Rpm2750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft207 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg28.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm280 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed109 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Height1800 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1836 mmLength4853 mmWheelbase2970 mmWidth1855 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2100 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight2450 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)3105 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)1720 litresMax. Loading Weight755 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1695 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.