Volkswagen Golf Estate1.5 TSI Style 5 Doors
- Active Info Display Digital Cockpit Pro - 10.25" High Resolution Tft Dash Display Screen With Customisable Menus And InformationAdaptive Cruise Control (Acc) With Speed Limiter And Front Assist (Reacting To Vehicles Pedestrians And Cyclists)Car2x CommunicationDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall - Emergency Call Service For Sos Calls To Emergency ResponseLane AssistLane Change Assist With Rear Traffic AlertMobile Phone Interface With Wireless Inductive Charging FunctionMultifunction Camera For Distance ControlPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSpeedo, Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display, Exterior Temperature And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop FunctionTravel Assist Including Side Assist With Electrically Foldable Door MirrorsUsb-C Ports In The Front And Rear Centre Console With Increased Charging PerformanceWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWireless App Connect
- Xds Electronic Differential Lock For Improved Traction And Handling
- Premium Usb Cable In Choice Of Either Apple Or Android Smartphone Compatibility
- 4 Speed Front Wiper/Interval DelayAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Headlamp Activation With Coming Home And Leaving Home FeatureBlack Roof RailsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Rear Roof SpoilerChrome Trimmed Front Air Intake SurroundsChrome Window SurroundDynamic Headlight Range ControlFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog Lights With Static Cornering Function And Poor Weather LightingHeat Insulating Glass WindscreenHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightHighway LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed License Plate IlluminationLed Plus Headlights With Integrated Cornering And Poor Weather LightLight Assist - High Beam Assist ( Automatic Sensing For Switching Between Dipped And Main Beam)Rain SensorRear Fog Light On One Side And Reversing Lights On Both SidesRear Lights Incorporating Led TechnologyRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelayRemote Electrically Heated, Adjustable And Foldable Door Mirrors, Including Door Mirror Puddle Lights And Reverse Activated Kerb-View Adjustment On PaWelcome Light
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Zone Climate With Controls In The RearAmbient Lighting - Customisable 30 Colour Ambient LightingAmbient Lighting, Exterior Illuminated Styling Elements At The SidesArt Velour Cloth Upholstery With Leatherette Armrests, Artvelours Door Inserts + Front Sports Comfort Seats With Microfibre Sides Of BolstersDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsDust/Pollen FilterFront + Rear Carpet Mats In Recycled MaterialFront And Rear Foot Well Interior LightFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Cupholders X 2Front Reading Lights X 2 Incorporating Led TechnologyFront Seat Lumbar Support AdjusterGloveboxHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Preparation For 2 Rear Child Seats And Front Passenger SeatLuggage Compartment LightingRemovable Luggage Compartment CoverSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Backrest With Centre Armrest And Unsplit Rear Seat BenchStorm Grey Roof Lining In Recycled MaterialWoven Fabric Storage Compartments In Front And Rear Doors
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAbsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head RestraintsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Exit WarningExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresFront Centre AirbagFront Disc BrakesFront Side Airbags With Curtain AirbagsRear Disc BrakesRear Door Child Safety LocksTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- High Gloss Black Centre ConsoleLuxury Brown Wood Decorative InsertsSoul Dashboard
- Minimum Kerbweight1286 kgGross Vehicle Weight1910 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked680 kgMax. Loading Weight624 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)611 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4633 mmWidth1789 mmWheelbase2669 mmHeight (including roof rails)1487 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low36.7WLTP - MPG - Medium50.4WLTP - MPG - High58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL36.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH36.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH47.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEL58.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed133 mphEngine Power - BHP130 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM1400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Coin SeriesStyleCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage9300 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark8Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeCg54gx
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleBelmontAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)117 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL126
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Volkswagen Golf Estate a good car?It is for the same reason that the smaller-booted Golf is: it’s a comfortable, very well built and conservatively stylish family hatchback. And so you add extra practicality to that and, viola, a very useful family car that doesn’t take up much space on the road. And nor is it a crossover SUV, which is a bonus for plenty of buyers.What engines does the Golf Estate come with?Your basic petrol choice is 1.0-litre TSI with 110hp and returning between 47.9mpg and 53.3mpg, or a 1.5 TSI petrol with either 130hp or 150hp and giving you 45.6mpg to 51.4mpg, officially. There’s no GTI version, but there is an R model with a 320bhp 2.0-litre turbo, should you need to get your large loads places quickly. Diesel is well suited to an estate car and there are two of those, both 2.0 litres large with either 115hp or 150hp. They’re the most economical too, returning somewhere between 49.6mpg and 61.4mpg depending on model and gearbox; most of the engines are available with either a manual or a DSG automatic.Is the Volkswagen Golf Estate well-equipped?The Golf Estate range is a little more streamlined than the hatchback, meaning there are fewer models to choose from. This is no big deal though because all of them come with a lot of standard stuff. In order to give the latest Golf a techy vibe, all models come with twin digital displays incorporating the instruments and the infotainment controls - and even ‘Car2X’ tech, a sort of car networking feature that helps avoid collisions and mitigate traffic jams. Alloy wheels are standard, as is adaptive cruise control, air conditioning and rain sensing wipers. There’s also an Alltrack version with underbody protection, making it a bit more countryside-friendly.Is the Volkswagen Golf Estate practical?Anyone who’s owned an older Golf will find no surprises here. That’s no problem though, because the Golf has always had lots of interior space, a decent amount of cabin storage and, in estate form, both an elongated wheelbase for improved legroom and a very versatile boot. Compared to the 380-litre boot of a standard Golf hatchback, the 605 litres of the Estate dwarfs it. Drop the rear seats and the capacity lifts to 1620 litres, and there are loads of versatility flourishes including a twin-floor, cargo nets and a ski hatch.Is the Volkswagen Golf Estate reliable?The latest Volkswagen Golf is a couple of years old now so we’ve had time to figure out if it lives up to the cast iron reputation of the versions that went before it. That does seem to be the case, with Golf owners reporting few mechanical issues, although the car did debut a new infotainment setup that has suffered a few electrical niggles. Most of these have been ironed out by now, and any issues that may arise are covered by Volkswagen’s warranty, and easily fixable with software updates.