Volkswagen Golf Hatchback1.4 TSI GTE 5 Doors DSG
- Adaptive Cruise Control (Acc) With Speed Limiter And Front Assist (Reacting To Vehicles Pedestrians And Cyclists)Car2x CommunicationDigital Cockpit Pro - 10.25" High Resolution Tft Dash Display Screen With Customizable Menus And InformationDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall - Emergency Call Service For Sos Calls To Emergency ResponseElectronic Engine SoundLane AssistLane Change AssistantMobile Phone Interface With Wireless Inductive Charging FunctionPasSpeedo, Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display, Exterior Temperature And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop FunctionTravel Assist With Emergency Side Assist With Electrically Foldable Door MirrorsUsb-C Ports In The Front And Rear Centre Console With Increased Charging PerformanceWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWireless App Connect
- 6 Metre Charging Cables Of Type 2 Mode 2/G (10A) Charging CablePetrol Particulate FilterType 2 Mode 3 (16A) Ac Cable For Wallbox/ChargepointsXds Electronic Differential Lock For Improved Traction And Handling
- Premium Usb Cable In Choice Of Either Apple Or Android Smartphone Compatibility
- Advanced High Beam Control Dynamic Light Assist For Led Matrix HeadlampsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlamp Activation With Coming Home And Leaving Home FeatureAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Rear Roof SpoilerFront And Rear Electric WindowsGte Style BumpersHeat Insulating Glass WindscreenHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightHighway LightIq.Light - Led Matrix Headlights, Dynamic Headlight Control With Advanced High Beam Control Matrix Dipped Main Beam + Led Drl + 22 Led LightsLed Front Fog Lights With 5 Honeycomb DesignLed License Plate IlluminationLed Rear Combination Lamp Inlcuding Dynamic Turn SignalRain SensorRear Fog Light On One Side And Reversing Lights On Both SidesRear Side Wing DoorsRear Tinted Glass 65% Light Absorbing From B Pillar BackwardsRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelayRemote Electrically Heated, Adjustable And Foldable Door Mirrors, Including Door Mirror Puddle Lights And Reverse Activated Kerb-View Adjustment On PaWelcome Light
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Zone Climate With Controls In The RearAluminium Gear KnobAmbient Lighting - Customisable 30 Colour Ambient LightingAmbient Lighting, Exterior Illuminated Styling Elements At The SidesBlack Roof LiningBrushed Stainless Steel PedalsChrome Plated Surround To Electric Mirror Button, Window Switch And Air Vent SurroundsDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsFront + Rear Carpet Mats In Recycled MaterialFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Cupholders X 2Front Passenger SeatFront Reading Lights X 2 Incorporating Led TechnologyFront Seat Lumbar Support AdjusterFront Sports SeatsGloveboxHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Preparation For 2 Rear Child Seats And Front Passenger SeatLeather Wrapped Multifunction Sports Heated Steering Wheel With Paddle ShiftLeatherette Door Armrests And Centre ArmrestLuggage Compartment LightingRemovable Luggage Compartment CoverSplit Folding Backrest With Centre Armrest And Unsplit Rear Seat BenchWoven Fabric Storage Compartments In Front And Rear Doors
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head RestraintsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Extended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresFront And Rear Passengers Curtain Airbag System Including Front Side AirbagsFront Centre AirbagFront Disc BrakesFront Side Airbags With Curtain AirbagsRear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry With Start/Stop Button On Centre Console
- Black Metal Chrome Decorative Inserts In Dash And Front Door Trim PanelsHigh Gloss Black Centre ConsoleSoul Dashboard
- Tyre Mobility Kit Includes 12V Compressor And Tyre Sealant
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh13Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)220Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw3.6Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw3.6Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity10.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb14.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb4.2Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City73Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb61Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City46Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb38
- Co2 (G/Km)34 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb27Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh28Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel27
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1395 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine CodeCd16tyEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb6.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb45.6Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb235.4Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh235.4Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel235.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.4 ccBadge Power245Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTsiCoin SeriesGteGeneration Mark8Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %88Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %74Ncap Safety Assist %82Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9300 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.7 secEngine Power - Bhp245 bhpEngine Power - Kw180 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg25.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm250 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1550 rpmTop Speed140 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleRichmondWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1484 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4287 mmWheelbase2630 mmWidth1789 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresGross Vehicle Weight2040 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)273 litresMax. Loading Weight488 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1552 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Volkswagen Golf a good car?
The Volkswagen Golf has been a sector-defining car for nearly 50 years now and the excellent Mk8 shows no signs of that status quo changing. This is one of the leading lights in the family hatchback market.What does GTE stand for?
Very simply, it's a part-electric GTI, hence GTE and not GTI. The GTE is a plug-in hybrid model, with a blend of petrol and electric power giving it the same sort of performance as a GTI, only with significantly lower running costs.Is the Volkswagen Golf well equipped?
Yes, as a basic VW Golf Life comes with 16-inch alloy wheels, LED exterior lights, rain and dusk sensors, a leather multifunction steering wheel, a 10.25-inch Digital Cockpit Pro instrument cluster plus Discover Media Nav infotainment system, adaptive cruise control, parking sensors front and rear, and air conditioning, among more.Is the Volkswagen Golf practical?
With a large, roomy interior, a 381-litre boot and plenty of interior storage solutions, the Volkswagen Golf Mk8 is as highly practical as you would expect a German family car to be. Also, for this generation of its hatchback, Volkswagen no longer offers a 3-door version so all Golfs are now 5-door cars for maximal practicality.Is the Volkswagen Golf GTE a good car?
Keep the 13kWh battery topped up and you’ll have a very quick and very economical car - and one that’s very tax efficient too, for company car drivers - but once the battery runs out both performance and economy suffer significantly. The GTE is best thought of as a very quick Golf that makes a shortish work commute highly cost-effective, rather than a true Golf GTI alternative; a standard Golf GTI is more fun to drive than this.Is the Volkswagen Golf GTE an electric car?
Partly. Volkswagen has separated its full electric vehicles out and branded them ‘ID’, designed to distinguish full EVs from other stuff. The GTE is a plug-in hybrid hatchback with performance akin to the Golf GTI, hence the name. It pairs a 1.4-litre TSI turbo petrol engine with 148hp to an electric motor with 109hp, both driving the front wheels. Together they work to give the car 242hp, 40 miles of electric-only range (officially) and a 246mpg claimed official average range. Yes, you read that number correctly. Win-win, right?Is the Volkswagen Golf GTE reliable?
The latest, 8th-generation Volkswagen Golf is a couple of years old now so we’ve had time to figure out if it lives up to the cast iron reputation of the versions that went before it. That does seem to be the case, with Golf owners reporting few mechanical issues, although the car did debut a new infotainment setup that has suffered a few electrical niggles. Most of these have been ironed out by now, and any issues that may arise are covered by Volkswagen’s warranty, and easily fixable with software updates.