Volkswagen Golf Hatchback1.4 TSI GTE 5 Doors DSG
- Adaptive Cruise Control (Acc) With Speed Limiter And Front Assist (Reacting To Vehicles Pedestrians And Cyclists)Car2x CommunicationDigital Cockpit Pro - 10.25" High Resolution Tft Dash Display Screen With Customizable Menus And InformationDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall - Emergency Call Service For Sos Calls To Emergency ResponseElectronic Engine SoundLane AssistLane Change AssistantMobile Phone Interface With Wireless Inductive Charging FunctionPasSpeedo, Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display, Exterior Temperature And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop FunctionTravel Assist With Emergency Side Assist With Electrically Foldable Door MirrorsUsb-C Ports In The Front And Rear Centre Console With Increased Charging PerformanceWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWireless App Connect
- 6 Metre Charging Cables Of Type 2 Mode 2/G (10A) Charging CablePetrol Particulate FilterType 2 Mode 3 (16A) Ac Cable For Wallbox/ChargepointsXds Electronic Differential Lock For Improved Traction And Handling
- Premium Usb Cable In Choice Of Either Apple Or Android Smartphone Compatibility
- Advanced High Beam Control Dynamic Light Assist For Led Matrix HeadlampsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlamp Activation With Coming Home And Leaving Home FeatureAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Rear Roof SpoilerFront And Rear Electric WindowsGte Style BumpersHeat Insulating Glass WindscreenHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightHighway LightIq.Light - Led Matrix Headlights, Dynamic Headlight Control With Advanced High Beam Control Matrix Dipped Main Beam + Led Drl + 22 Led LightsLed Front Fog Lights With 5 Honeycomb DesignLed License Plate IlluminationLed Rear Combination Lamp Inlcuding Dynamic Turn SignalRain SensorRear Fog Light On One Side And Reversing Lights On Both SidesRear Side Wing DoorsRear Tinted Glass 65% Light Absorbing From B Pillar BackwardsRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelayRemote Electrically Heated, Adjustable And Foldable Door Mirrors, Including Door Mirror Puddle Lights And Reverse Activated Kerb-View Adjustment On PaWelcome Light
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Zone Climate With Controls In The RearAluminium Gear KnobAmbient Lighting - Customisable 30 Colour Ambient LightingAmbient Lighting, Exterior Illuminated Styling Elements At The SidesBlack Roof LiningBrushed Stainless Steel PedalsChrome Plated Surround To Electric Mirror Button, Window Switch And Air Vent SurroundsDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsFront + Rear Carpet Mats In Recycled MaterialFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Cupholders X 2Front Passenger SeatFront Reading Lights X 2 Incorporating Led TechnologyFront Seat Lumbar Support AdjusterFront Sports SeatsGloveboxHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Preparation For 2 Rear Child Seats And Front Passenger SeatLeather Wrapped Multifunction Sports Heated Steering Wheel With Paddle ShiftLeatherette Door Armrests And Centre ArmrestLuggage Compartment LightingRemovable Luggage Compartment CoverSplit Folding Backrest With Centre Armrest And Unsplit Rear Seat BenchWoven Fabric Storage Compartments In Front And Rear Doors
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head RestraintsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Extended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresFront And Rear Passengers Curtain Airbag System Including Front Side AirbagsFront Centre AirbagFront Disc BrakesFront Side Airbags With Curtain AirbagsRear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry With Start/Stop Button On Centre Console
- Black Metal Chrome Decorative Inserts In Dash And Front Door Trim PanelsHigh Gloss Black Centre ConsoleSoul Dashboard
- Tyre Mobility Kit Includes 12V Compressor And Tyre Sealant
- Minimum Kerbweight1552 kgGross Vehicle Weight2040 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight488 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)273 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4287 mmWidth1789 mmWheelbase2630 mmHeight1484 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.7 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP245 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW180 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesGteCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage9300 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power245Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark8Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeCd16ty
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleRichmondAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)34 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)220Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW3.6Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh13Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City73WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb61WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City46WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb38Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity10.4Maximum Charging Rate - kW3.6
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb27WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL27WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH28
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb45.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH235.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Volkswagen Golf a good car?The Volkswagen Golf has been a sector-defining car for nearly 50 years now and the excellent Mk8 shows no signs of that status quo changing. This is one of the leading lights in the family hatchback market.What does GTE stand for?Very simply, it's a part-electric GTI, hence GTE and not GTI. The GTE is a plug-in hybrid model, with a blend of petrol and electric power giving it the same sort of performance as a GTI, only with significantly lower running costs.Is the Volkswagen Golf well equipped?Yes, as a basic VW Golf Life comes with 16-inch alloy wheels, LED exterior lights, rain and dusk sensors, a leather multifunction steering wheel, a 10.25-inch Digital Cockpit Pro instrument cluster plus Discover Media Nav infotainment system, adaptive cruise control, parking sensors front and rear, and air conditioning, among more.Is the Volkswagen Golf practical?With a large, roomy interior, a 381-litre boot and plenty of interior storage solutions, the Volkswagen Golf Mk8 is as highly practical as you would expect a German family car to be. Also, for this generation of its hatchback, Volkswagen no longer offers a 3-door version so all Golfs are now 5-door cars for maximal practicality.Is the Volkswagen Golf GTE a good car?Keep the 13kWh battery topped up and you’ll have a very quick and very economical car - and one that’s very tax efficient too, for company car drivers - but once the battery runs out both performance and economy suffer significantly. The GTE is best thought of as a very quick Golf that makes a shortish work commute highly cost-effective, rather than a true Golf GTI alternative; a standard Golf GTI is more fun to drive than this.Is the Volkswagen Golf GTE an electric car?Partly. Volkswagen has separated its full electric vehicles out and branded them ‘ID’, designed to distinguish full EVs from other stuff. The GTE is a plug-in hybrid hatchback with performance akin to the Golf GTI, hence the name. It pairs a 1.4-litre TSI turbo petrol engine with 148hp to an electric motor with 109hp, both driving the front wheels. Together they work to give the car 242hp, 40 miles of electric-only range (officially) and a 246mpg claimed official average range. Yes, you read that number correctly. Win-win, right?Is the Volkswagen Golf GTE reliable?The latest, 8th-generation Volkswagen Golf is a couple of years old now so we’ve had time to figure out if it lives up to the cast iron reputation of the versions that went before it. That does seem to be the case, with Golf owners reporting few mechanical issues, although the car did debut a new infotainment setup that has suffered a few electrical niggles. Most of these have been ironed out by now, and any issues that may arise are covered by Volkswagen’s warranty, and easily fixable with software updates.How big is the VW Golf?The VW Golf is 4284mm long, 1789mm wide and 1491mm high.Is the VW Golf 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The VW Golf is front-wheel drive as standard. You will get all-wheel driving as standard in the Alltrack, R and Sportwagon variants only.How many passengers can you fit in the VW Golf?The VW Golf can fit a maximum of 5 people (including the driver) in its 5 seats - 2 in the front, 3 in the back.How long is the warranty on the VW Golf?The VW Golf comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the VW Golf have as standard?As standard, all VW Golf comes with the following driver assistance technology as standard: adaptive cruise control, speed limiter, front hazard alert, driver fatigue alert, road sign detection, electric parking brake with auto-hold ability, lane keeping assist, multi-function front-facing camera, oncoming vehicle braking while turning, swerve support, front and rear parking sensors, speed limiter and more.Why is the VW Golf so popular?Simply put, the VW Golf is one of the most popular family cars you'll find in the UK - it's comfortable, efficient and looks excellent. It's an icon of the roads, often seen as a premium choice in the hatchback car category.Does the VW Golf Estate have parking sensors?Yes. The VW Golf comes with front and rear parking sensors as standard.What VW Golf trim levels are available?The VW Golf range has 8 trim levels in the range (from entry level to top): Life, Active, R-Line, GTE, GTI, GTD, R and Alltrack. Each one adds different equipment, colours, details and engine options.How much boot space does the VW Golf have?The VW Golf's boot space ranges from 273 to 611 litres (depending on the model you choose), and with the back seats down can range between 1230 to 1845 litres.