Volkswagen Golf Hatchback1.5 TSI 150 R-Line 5 Doors
- Adaptive Cruise Control (Acc) With Speed Limiter And Front Assist (Reacting To Vehicles Pedestrians And Cyclists)Car2x CommunicationDigital Cockpit Pro - 10.25" High Resolution Tft Dash Display Screen With Customizable Menus And InformationDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall - Emergency Call Service For Sos Calls To Emergency ResponseLane AssistMobile Phone Interface With Wireless Inductive Charging FunctionPasSpeedo, Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display, Exterior Temperature And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop FunctionUsb-C Ports In The Front And Rear Centre Console With Increased Charging PerformanceWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWireless App Connect
- Petrol Particulate FilterXds Electronic Differential Lock For Improved Traction And Handling
- Premium Usb Cable In Choice Of Either Apple Or Android Smartphone Compatibility
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlamp Activation With Coming Home And Leaving Home FeatureAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Rear Roof SpoilerDynamic Headlight Range ControlElectrically Heated And Adjustable Door Mirrors With Memory FeatureFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeat Insulating Glass WindscreenHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightHighway LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights Incorporating Turn SignalsLed License Plate IlluminationR Line Body Coloured BumpersRain SensorRear Fog Light On One Side And Reversing Lights On Both SidesRear Lights Incorporating Led TechnologyRear Side Wing DoorsRear Tinted Glass 65% Light Absorbing From B Pillar BackwardsRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelayWelcome Light
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAmbient Lighting - Customisable 30 Colour Ambient LightingAmbient Lighting, Exterior Illuminated Styling Elements At The SidesBlack Roof LiningBrushed Stainless Steel PedalsChrome Plated Surround To Electric Mirror Button, Window Switch And Air Vent SurroundsDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Cupholders X 2Front Passenger SeatFront Reading Lights X 2 Incorporating Led TechnologyFront Seat Lumbar Support AdjusterFront Sports SeatsGloveboxHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Preparation For 2 Rear Child Seats And Front Passenger SeatLuggage Compartment LightingR Line Door And Side Trim PanelR Line Front Seats Integrated Head RestraintsR-Line Leather Wrapped Multi Function Sports Heated Steering WheelRemovable Luggage Compartment CoverSardegna Cloth Upholstery With Front And Outer Rear Seats Art Velour Inner Sides Of BolstersSplit Folding Backrest With Centre Armrest And Unsplit Rear Seat BenchWoven Fabric Storage Compartments In Front And Rear Doors
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head RestraintsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Extended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresFront And Rear Passengers Curtain Airbag System Including Front Side AirbagsFront Disc BrakesRear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Carbon Grey Decorative Inserts In Dash And Front Door Trim PanelsHigh Gloss Black Centre ConsoleSoul Dashboard
- Minimum Kerbweight1255 kgGross Vehicle Weight1830 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked660 kgMax. Loading Weight575 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)381 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1270 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4284 cmWidth1789 cmWheelbase2619 cmHeight (including roof rails)1491 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low36.2WLTP - MPG - Medium49.6WLTP - MPG - High56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb49.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL36.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH34.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL49.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH47.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEL57.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEH54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed139 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesR LineCoin DescriptionTsi 150Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage9300 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %78NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark8Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeCd15kx
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleValenciaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)119 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL129
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Volkswagen Golf a good car?The Volkswagen Golf has been a sector-defining car for nearly 50 years now and the excellent Mk8 shows no signs of that status quo changing. This is one of the leading lights in the family hatchback market.What's the difference between an eTSI Golf and this TSI eHybrid?Confusing, isn't it? But we can simplify it for you. The eTSI is a mild-hybrid model, with only a little bit of electrification in its powertrain to save a touch of fuel here and there. The TSI eHybrid, meanwhile, is a full petrol-electric plug-in hybrid that is capable of driving up to 40 miles on electric power alone. However, the TSI eHybrid isn't quite as powerful nor sporty a specification of PHEV as the Golf GTE, which uses the same petrol-electric set-up but with a higher state of tune.Is the Volkswagen Golf well equipped?Yes, as a basic VW Golf Life comes with 16-inch alloy wheels, LED exterior lights, rain and dusk sensors, a leather multifunction steering wheel, a 10.25-inch Digital Cockpit Pro instrument cluster plus Discover Media Nav infotainment system, adaptive cruise control, parking sensors front and rear, and air conditioning, among more.Is the Volkswagen Golf practical?With a large, roomy interior, a 381-litre boot and plenty of interior storage solutions, the Volkswagen Golf Mk8 is as highly practical as you would expect a German family car to be. Also, for this generation of its hatchback, Volkswagen no longer offers a 3-door version so all Golfs are now 5-door cars for maximal practicality.Is the Volkswagen Golf reliable?The current Mk8 is still pretty new, but previous generations of Golf have proven reliable and there's always VW's 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty to provide added peace of mind during the terms of a lease deal.