Volkswagen Golf Hatchback2.0 TDI 150 Style 5 Doors DSG
- Adaptive Cruise Control (Acc) With Speed Limiter And Front Assist (Reacting To Vehicles Pedestrians And Cyclists)Car2x CommunicationDigital Cockpit Pro - 10.25" High Resolution Tft Dash Display Screen With Customizable Menus And InformationDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall - Emergency Call Service For Sos Calls To Emergency ResponseLane AssistLane Change Assist With Rear Traffic AlertMobile Phone Interface With Wireless Inductive Charging FunctionPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSpeedo, Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display, Exterior Temperature And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop FunctionTravel Assist With Emergency Side Assist With Electrically Foldable Door MirrorsUsb-C Ports In The Front And Rear Centre Console With Increased Charging PerformanceWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWireless App Connect
- Diesel Particulate FilterXds Electronic Differential Lock For Improved Traction And Handling
- Premium Usb Cable In Choice Of Either Apple Or Android Smartphone Compatibility
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlamp Activation With Coming Home And Leaving Home FeatureAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Rear Roof SpoilerDynamic Headlight Range ControlFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog Lights With Static Cornering Function And Poor Weather LightingHeat Insulating Glass WindscreenHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightHighway LightIlluminated Front GrilleLed Daytime Running LightsLed License Plate IlluminationLed Plus Headlights With Integrated Cornering And Poor Weather LightLight Assist - High Beam Assist ( Automatic Sensing For Switching Between Dipped And Main Beam)Rain SensorRear Fog Light On One Side And Reversing Lights On Both SidesRear Lights Incorporating Led TechnologyRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelayRemote Electrically Heated, Adjustable And Foldable Door Mirrors, Including Door Mirror Puddle Lights And Reverse Activated Kerb-View Adjustment On PaWelcome Light
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Zone Climate With Controls In The RearAmbient Lighting - Customisable 30 Colour Ambient LightingAmbient Lighting, Exterior Illuminated Styling Elements At The SidesArt Velour Cloth Upholstery With Leatherette Armrests, Artvelours Door Inserts + Front Sports Comfort Seats With Microfibre Sides Of BolstersDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsDust/Pollen FilterFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront And Rear Foot Well Interior LightFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Cupholders X 2Front Passenger SeatFront Passenger Seat Lumbar AdjustmentFront Reading Lights X 2 Incorporating Led TechnologyGloveboxHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Preparation For 2 Rear Child Seats And Front Passenger SeatLuggage Compartment LightingRemovable Luggage Compartment CoverSplit Folding Backrest With Centre Armrest And Unsplit Rear Seat BenchStorm Grey Roof LiningThree Spoke Leather Trimmed Multifunction Steering Wheel With Gear KnobWoven Fabric Storage Compartments In Front And Rear Doors
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head RestraintsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Exit WarningExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresFront Centre AirbagFront Disc BrakesFront Side Airbags With Curtain AirbagsRear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- High Gloss Black Centre ConsoleLuxury Brown Wood Decorative InsertsSoul Dashboard
- Minimum Kerbweight1366 kgGross Vehicle Weight1940 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked720 kgMax. Loading Weight574 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)381 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1270 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4284 cmWidth1789 cmWheelbase2619 cmHeight1491 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low43.5WLTP - MPG - Medium62.8WLTP - MPG - High74.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High64.2WLTP - MPG - Comb62.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL43.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL62.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH60.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEL74.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH68.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH60.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL62.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH58.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH4.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.4 secTop Speed139 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT266Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Coin SeriesStyleCoin DescriptionTdi 150Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Mileage9300 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %78NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark8Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeCd147z
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleBelmontAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)103 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL119
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the VW Golf?The VW Golf is 4284mm long, 1789mm wide and 1491mm high.Is the VW Golf 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The VW Golf is front-wheel drive as standard. You will get all-wheel driving as standard in the Alltrack, R and Sportwagon variants only.How many passengers can you fit in the VW Golf?The VW Golf can fit a maximum of 5 people (including the driver) in its 5 seats - 2 in the front, 3 in the back.How long is the warranty on the VW Golf?The VW Golf comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the VW Golf have as standard?As standard, all VW Golf comes with the following driver assistance technology as standard: adaptive cruise control, speed limiter, front hazard alert, driver fatigue alert, road sign detection, electric parking brake with auto-hold ability, lane keeping assist, multi-function front-facing camera, oncoming vehicle braking while turning, swerve support, front and rear parking sensors, speed limiter and more.Why is the VW Golf so popular?Simply put, the VW Golf is one of the most popular family cars you'll find in the UK - it's comfortable, efficient and looks excellent. It's an icon of the roads, often seen as a premium choice in the hatchback car category.Does the VW Golf Estate have parking sensors?Yes. The VW Golf comes with front and rear parking sensors as standard.What VW Golf trim levels are available?The VW Golf range has 8 trim levels in the range (from entry level to top): Life, Active, R-Line, GTE, GTI, GTD, R and Alltrack. Each one adds different equipment, colours, details and engine options.How much boot space does the VW Golf have?The VW Golf's boot space ranges from 273 to 611 litres (depending on the model you choose), and with the back seats down can range between 1230 to 1845 litres.