Volkswagen Id.3 Hatchback150kW Life Pro Perform 58kWh 5 Doors Auto [120kW Ch]
- 10" Touch Screen Infotainment System2 Usb-C Port In Front (Charging Capacity Upto 45W)5.3" Digital Dashboard DisplayAdaptive Cruise Control Including Front Assist, Radar Sensor Controlled Distance Monitoring System, City Emergency Braking System,Speed LimiterBlis (Blind Spot Information System)Bluetooth ConnectivityCar2x TechnologyDriver Alert SystemDriver Profile Selection With PersonalisationE-CallFront And Rear Parking SensorsId. LightLane AssistNatural Voice ControlPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringRemote Tailgate UnlockingSecurity And Service (Sos Buttons)Trip ComputerWireless App Connect
- Exterior E-Sound
- Dab Digital RadioSound SystemTouch Control
- All Led Headlights With Reflector TechnologyBlack RoofBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Intergrated IndicatorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeated Rear WindowLed 3Rd Brake LampRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSeparate Led Daytime Running Lights Which Also Perform The Indicator FunctionTinted Rear WindowsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 1 Zone Climatronic3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowArtvelours Cloth UpholsteryDriver Seat Height AdjustFolding Rear SeatsFront HeadrestsIsofix Child Seat Anchor PointsMulti-Function Steering WheelPause And Play PedalsPockets And Smartphone Pockets In SeatsReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatStandard SeatsTool Kit
- Assistance Pack - Id.3Ncap Pack - Id.3
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationSide AirbagsTraction Control With On/Off ButtonTyre Pressure Monitor
- AlarmImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1738 kgGross Vehicle Weight2270 kgMax. Loading Weight532 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)385 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1267 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4261 cmWidth1809 cmWheelbase2770 cmWidth (including mirrors)2070 cmHeight1568 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesLifeCoin DescriptionPro PerformanceStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage999999 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %88NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" SteelWheel StyleAeroAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1860Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)570Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)375Battery Charge Type 3 kW11Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)35Battery Charge Type 4 kW120Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh58Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City583WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb426WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL426WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH426WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City362WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb265WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH265WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL265Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity58
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What charging cables come with the Volkswagen ID.3 Electric?The VW ID.3 comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) charge points.What driver assistance technology does the Volkswagen ID.3 have as standard?The Volkswagen ID.3 comes with the following driver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Cruise Control, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, and Wireless Smartphone Charging. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the Volkswagen ID.3 and does it cover the battery?The Volkswagen ID.3 comes with a 3 year/60,000 mile vehicle warranty. For the battery, the warranty period is 8 years or 100,000 miles.How much will it cost to charge the Volkswagen ID.3?Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Volkswagen ID.3 will cost around £17.50 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £25.How long does the Volkswagen ID.3 take to charge?On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Volkswagen ID.3 can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 9 hours. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 1 hour.What is the maximum range on the Volkwagen ID.3?The Volkwagen ID.3 has an official WLTP range of 259 miles from a fully charged battery.