Volkswagen Id.3 Hatchback150kW Pro S 77kWh 5 Doors Auto [Exterior Plus S]
- Adaptive Cruise ControlBlis (Blind Spot Information System)Bluetooth ConnectivityCar2x Intelligent Vehicle NetworkingDiscover Pro Navigation With 10" ScreenDriver Alert System With Fatigue DetectionDriving Profile SelectionDynamic Road Sign DisplayE-CallE-Sim Card For Online ConnectivityFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane AssistNatural Voice ControlOncoming Vehicle Braking When Turning Including Swerve SupportRemote Tailgate UnlockingSecurity And Service (Sos Buttons)Trip ComputerWarning Signal And Warning Light For Front And Rear Seatbelts Not FastenedWireless App ConnectWireless Smartphone Charger
- 120Kw Dc Battery ChargingCharging Cable Mode 3, Type 2: 7.2Kw 1-Phase/11Kw 3-Phase (32A)Standard Electronic Engine Sound
- Dab Digital Radio
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatically Front Heated Washer NozzlesBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Intergrated IndicatorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeat Insulating WindscreenHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam Assist With Automatic Sensing For Switching Between Dipped And Main BeamLed 3Rd Brake LampRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRemote Electrically Foldable Door Mirrors, Puddle Lights And Reverse Activated Passenger's Door MirrorSeparate Led Daytime Running Lights Which Also Perform The Indicator FunctionVariable Front Intermittent WipersWelcome Light
- 2 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowLeatherette-Wrapped Multifunction Heated Steering Wheel With Touch ControlPlay And Pause Brake And Accelerator PedalsPneumatically Adjustable Lumbar Support On Both Sides With Massage FeatureReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool Kit + Tyre Mobility Set (Including 12-Volt Compressor + Tyre Sealant)Isofix Child Seat Preparation Easy-Fit (For Two Outer Rear Seats, And Front Passenger Seat) Compatible With I-SizeHeated Front SeatsFront HeadrestsFront ArmrestsFolding Rear SeatsErgoactive Seats In Front With Power Adjustment, Memory Feature And Adjustable Thigh SupportElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterComfort SeatsCentre Console With Illuminated Storage Compartment With Sliding Cover And Two Drinks HoldersAsymmetric Split Folding Rear Seat Backrest With Center ArmrestArtvelour Eco UpholsteryArtevlours Door And Side Trim PanelAir Care Climatronic 2 Zone Air Conditioning2 Usb C Ports In Front, 2 Usb Charging Sockets On The Centre Console In The Rear Charging Capacity Upto 45W
- Exterior Pack Plus S - Id.3
- 2 Rear 3 Point Safety BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Autonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian And Cyclist MonitoringCentre AirbagChild Locks On Rear DoorsDisc Brakes In FrontDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)First Aid Kit With Warning Triangle, Safety Vest + 2 Face MasksFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsSingle Tone HornTraction Control With On/Off ButtonTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Anti Theft Wheel BoltsAnti-Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn, And Towing ProtectionCentral Locking System With Keyless Start And SafelockImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh82Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2340Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)760Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.2Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change5-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw170Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw170Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity77Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb15.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb4.2Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City781Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb559Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh559Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel559Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City485Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb347Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh347Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel347
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power204Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionPro SCoin SeriesExterior Plus SInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %87Ncap Child Occupant Protection %89Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %88Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.9 secEngine Power - Bhp204 bhpEngine Power - Kw150 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft229 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg31.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm310 nmTop Speed99 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/50 R19Tyre Size Rear215/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleWellingtonWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1564 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4264 mmWheelbase2770 mmWidth1809 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2070 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2280 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)385 litresMax. Loading Weight422 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1858 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Volkswagen ID.3 have as standard?
The Volkswagen ID.3 comes with the following driver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Cruise Control, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, and Wireless Smartphone Charging. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the Volkswagen ID.3 and does it cover the battery?
The Volkswagen ID.3 comes with a 3 year/60,000 mile vehicle warranty. For the battery, the warranty period is 8 years or 100,000 miles.How much will it cost to charge the Volkswagen ID.3 ?
Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Volkswagen ID.3 will cost around £17.50 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £25.What charging cables come with the Volkswagen ID.3 ?
The VW ID.3 comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) charge points.How long does the Volkswagen ID.3 take to charge?
On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Volkswagen ID.3 can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 9 hours. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 1 hour.What is the maximum range on the ID.3 Hatchback?
The Volkwagen ID.3 has an official WLTP range of 259 miles from a fully charged battery.