Volkswagen Id.5 Coupe220kW GTX Style 77kWh AWD 5 Doors Auto
- Usb-C Ports In The Front And Rear Centre Console With Increased Charging PerformanceWarning Signal And Warning Light For Front And Rear Seatbelts Not FastenedTravel Assist 2.5 With Swarm DataTraffic Sign RecognitionSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Exterior Temperature GaugePasOnline Service, With Ocu, With Head Unit Coding, Without Engine Immobilizer InterconnectionOncoming Vehicle Braking When Turning Including Swerve SupportNatural Voice ControlId. LightEmergency Assist 3.0E-CallDynamic Road Sign DisplayDriver Alert SystemCar2x Intelligent Vehicle NetworkingApp Connect With Wireless Connection For Apple Carplay And Android Auto
- All Wheel Drive - 4MotionAuxillary Battery With Operating Voltage 12VDc Battery Charging CapacityMode 3 32-Amp / 7.2Kw Charging Cable For Charging At Public Charge PointsOn Board Battery Charger, 1-Phase 7.2Kw And 3-Phase 11KwRear Shock AbsorptionStandard Electronic Engine Sound
- Dab Digital RadioDiversity Antenna For Fm Reception
- 2 Piece Gtx BadgeAc Charging SocketAutomatic Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorBody Coloured BumpersClimate WindscreenDaytime Running LightsDifferentiated Front Bumper Including Afs Additional LightDifferentiated Rear Bumper With Diffuser/Clip In Galvano GreyDoor Sill Protectors With Gtx Inscription At The FrontExterior Ambient LightingExterior Mirrors Aspherical On Driver Side, Convex On Front Passenger SideFront Electric WindowsFront Underbody GuardGloss Black Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsIntegrated Door HandlePainted Side SkirtPrivacy Glass With 65% Tinted WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof Frame And C-Pillar In Anthracite GlossyRoof Trim Strip In Matte BlackSilver Roof Frame StripThird Brake LightWelcome Light
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowArt Velours Microfleece Cloth UpholsteryCentral Control Unit In BlackDark Blue Leatherette Insert On Door And Side Trim Panel In Foam FilmDecor In Black GlossyElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterFront + Rear Carpet Mats In Recycled MaterialFront Seat ArmrestsGtx Specific Hmi ContentHeadliner In Recycled MaterialInstrument Panel In Dark Blue With Double Cap Seam In RedIsofix Child Seat Preparation Easy-Fit (For Two Outer Rear Seats, And Front Passenger Seat) Compatible With I-SizeSafety Optimised Front Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoul Black And Gtx Blue Dash InsertsSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThree Rear Head RestraintsTool KitVariable Boot Floor, Height Adjustable And Removable
- Assistance Pack - Id.5Comfort Plus Pack - Id.5Design Plus Pack - Id.5Interior Style Pack - Id.5Sports Plus Pack - Id.5
- 3 Point Seat Belts In Front With Pretensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Autonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian And Cyclist MonitoringDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)First Aid Kit With Warning Triangle, Safety Vest + 2 Face MasksFront Curtain And Side Airbags With Center AirbagFront Disc Brakes And Rear Drum BrakesPre-Crash Occupant ProtectionRear Door Child Safety LocksSingle Torn HornTraction ControlTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Anti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserRemote Central LockingWheel Locks With Extended Theft Protection
- Pirelli TyresSealed TyresTyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh82Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2340Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)29Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change5-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw110Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw110Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity77Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh19.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel17.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.8Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City627Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Teh556Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Tel627Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb505Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh505Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel505Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City390Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Teh346Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Tel390Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb314Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh314Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel314
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeE399tnEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power299Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionAwdCoin SeriesGtx StyleInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738PManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %89Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %76Ncap Safety Assist %85Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage999999 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.3 secEngine Power - Bhp299 bhpEngine Power - Kw220 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft339 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg46.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm460 nmTop Speed112 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleYstadWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1616 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4599 mmWheelbase2770 mmWidth1852 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2108 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1561 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)549 litresMax. Loading Weight582 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2168 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX with a fully charged battery?
The Volkswagen ID.5 GTX has a 82kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 314 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 270 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised.
The Volkswagen ID.5 GTX has an official WLTP range of up to 314 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 215 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX will achieve a real-world range of 270 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 180 miles in the winter months and closer to 230 miles in the summer.
*All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX at home?
The Volkswagen ID.5 GTX will charge from 0-100% in just under 12 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX would take around 41 hours to charge!12 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you'll be topping up as and when is required, so 12 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX?
Charging your Volkswagen ID.5 GTX can take as little as 27 minutes with the right charger. The Volkswagen ID.5 GTX is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 175kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres.
Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 27 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX?
The Volkswagen ID.5 GTX is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 175kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX?
The Volkswagen ID.5 GTX comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX have?
The Volkswagen ID.5 GTX has a maximum power output of 220kW which equates to 295 bhp.
Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX?
This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home.
The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX would cost £27.88.
Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £51.66 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why…
Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel.
On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical family saloon capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX will cost approximately £1032 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,155 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £96 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments.
*Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX and does it cover the battery?
The Volkswagen ID.5 GTX comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX.
And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Volkswagen ID.5 GTX?
The Volkswagen ID.5 GTX comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Automatic Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Wireless Phone Charger, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Adaptive Cruise Control, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Head-Up Display and Rear View Camera.
Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.