Volkswagen Id.buzz Estate150kW Style Pro 77kWh 5 Doors Auto
- App-Connect Incl. App-Connect Wireless For Apple Carplay And Android AutoCar2x TechnologyDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayE-CallElectromechanical Power SteeringElectronic Engine SoundFront And Rear Parking SensorsOncoming Vehicle Braking When Turning Including Swerve SupportTailgate Latching Without Unlatching Function Front InsideTailgate With Window Aperture And With Power LatchingWe Connect PreparationWireless Charging
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard ChargerCharging Cable Mode 3, Type 2 32 A
- Dab Digital Radio Receiver
- Advanced High Beam Control Dynamic Light Assist For Led Matrix HeadlampsBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesD Pillar Styling BadgesDark Tinted Rear WindowsDaytime Running LightsDynamic Headlight Range Control With Dynamic Cornering LightGloss Black Door MirrorsIlluminated Molding Between HeadlampsIntegrated Fog Lights With Cornering FunctionIq.Light - Led Matrix Headlamps With Automatic Headlight Control, Poor Weather Light And Entry LightingLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Rear Lights With Dynamic Turn SignalPower Adjustable, Heated And Folding Mirrors With Front Passenger Lowering FunctionPower Latching Sliding DoorsRear Window Wiper And Washer System With Intermittent Control
- 2-Zone Climatronic With Enhanced Air Filter And Stationary Air Conditioning3 Rear Seat Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row30 Colour Ambient Lighting60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BenchAirbag Label On Sun Visor And B-PillarDriver And Passenger Footwell LightingDrivers And Front Passengers Seat Height AdjustmentFront Carpet MatsFront Head RestraintsHeated Leatherette Wrapped And Multifunction Steering Wheel With Touch ControlLed Luggage Compartment LightingLeft And Right Separately Controllable Seat Heater For Seats In CabLuggage Compartment CoverPedals In Stainless Steel With Play And Pause SymbolsReinforced Carpet Tufted Velour Floor CoveringSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Comfort Plus Pack - Id.Buzz Style
- 3-Point Rear Outer Seat Belts With Ece Label3-Point Seat Belts With Seat Belt And Lap Belt Pretensioner In Front And Height AdjustmentAbsAutonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian And Cyclist MonitoringDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectric Child LocksElectronic Parking BrakeFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And Safety VestFront And Rear Seatbelt Audible And Visual Warning IndicatorFront Curtain And Side Airbags With Center AirbagProactive Passenger Protection SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti-Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn, And Towing ProtectionCentral Locking System With Keyless Locking And Starting System Keyless Advanced With Safelock
- Armrests On Both Sides Of Front Seats In LeatheretteDoor Trim Panel In Plastic With Insert
- Airstop Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight2427 kgGross Vehicle Weight3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight573 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)1121 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4712 cmWidth2211 cmWheelbase2989 cmWidth (including mirrors)1985 cmHeight1927 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2 secTop Speed90 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesStyleCoin DescriptionProStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage18600 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power204Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear265/40 R20Wheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleSolnaAlloys?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)29Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW170Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change5-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage160000Battery Capacity in kWh77Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb405WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL407WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH405WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb21.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL21.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH21.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.93WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.89WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.93WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb252WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH252WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL253Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity77Maximum Charging Rate - kW170
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.